Geet Indian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in City of Tshwane
Location and hours
541 Fehrsen St, Brooklyn, 0011, South Africa, GP 0181
|10:30 - 15:00||Menu|
|11:00 - 20:00||Menu|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 - 20:00||Menu|
|10:30 - 21:00||Menu|
First Impressions - Vegetarian
- Allo TikkiDecadent homemade paneer, potato, coconut heavenly spiced with herbs, and spices rolled seeds lightly shaped in donut shape with. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
- Beef and Fenel Ki-Tikki-GeetDelightful little pan fried rounds of beetroot, savarin crusted, grilled mashed beets accompanied with fresh fennel chutney.
- Onion Beetroot TangleSliced onion and beetroot in chefs specialty spice deep fried and laced on creamy beetroot sauce. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
- Punjabi SamoosasDelicate mix vegetables mashed and spiced stuffed in homemade pastry and deep fried golden. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.Popular
- Crispy Vegetable Chilli GeetGarden fresh vegetables sautéed in Schwann sauce. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
- Eclair TikiiMashed three flavour potato, with apricots and chocolate and cheese, decadent to the palate. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
- Neveratan Kaju TikkiSeasonal vegetables, flavored and chef’s specialty rolled in vermicelli, and deep fried. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
- Dhal AranchiniLentil and rice stuffed with cheese bedded on salsa. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
- Corn Knees PoppersTraditional fresh corn knees, (knees means grated) is a popular made by tampering stew grated corn kernels with some chefs speciality spices. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
- Thread PaneerFinger paneer marinated with herbs and spiced deep fried with hot garlic sauce. All tikki's will be accompanied with sweet and sour source.
First Impressions - Tandoori Kebabs
- Pasharwari Chelo Seekh KebabChicken mince mashed with massed potato and spiced with chefs speciality Tandoori masala sweet and sour flavour.
- Olive Chicken Tikka - GeetChicken marinated with herbs and spice with black olive sorbet.Popular
- Anarkalli Kebab - KerelaMeat kebabs with pomegranate morel flavour napped powa tempered in mustard seeds.
- Kapi Tamarind KebabMadras coffee- deboned lamb, smoked charcoal. and spices served with.
- Rajuli KebabDelicacy, from the northern part of India, chicken secretly spiced, and flavoured in a coconut creamy margination.Popular
- Murgh Hassina Seekh KebabFluffy chicken mince stuffed with mixed cheese and trio bell peppers and marinated in cashew nut paste and char grilled.
- Bhatti Da Murgh Pindiwala PunjabBhatti da Murgh is a gem from the streets of Punjab where the chicken is cooked on a charcoal grill. These chicken legs marinated overnight in fine spices will just melt in your mouth.
- Alisaan Murgh KebabChicken stuffed with apricots, olives, and cheese gurkins, marinated in yogurt paste slightly sweets sour tangy flavor.
- Khasundi TikkaA recreation of besar flavour meat chargrilled with mustard flavour.
- Machli MaharniMustard flavoured king klip fish, marinated in hang curd, delicately chargrilled, and served with lemon and mustard chutney.
- Tread Lamb Chigar Rolls Lamb OnlyRogan lamb mince, excitedly rolled in phyllo pastry, and deep fried.
Vegetable Kofta Bonanza
- Vegetable Begam BeharDelicate with mashed mix vegetables balls cooked in tomato sauce.
- Aubergine and Green Chili Salan- GeetA twist to the Hyderabad mirch ka salan, this one is made with aubergine, coconut, and poppy seeds.
- KatliPan fried aubergine stuffed with homemade cottage cheese and butter nut, smoked chili chutney This Punjab dish is simple, healthy, and yet is own fascination.Popular
- Hyderabad Mirch Ka SalanHyderabad preparation of fat chilies’ and peppers cooked in ground peanuts and sesame.
- Gajali Masoori HimalayaSpinach puree, homemade cottage cheese and green peas. Most exotic of the herbal India traditionally ever green state warm lashes of vegetables.
- Shobji GarlicFried mushroom, potatoes and cauliflower, cooked in special spices, and herbs.Popular
- Malaidar SaagSpinach puree simmered with lashings of green chili and garlic finished with fresh coriander.
- Badami Qourma SabziSeasonal garden greens cooked in a cream almond puree.
- Kolhapuri VegetablesKolhapur vegetables as the name suggest is a popular dish of Kolhapur city which is located in the South-west corner of Maharashtra. It's an eclectic mix of vegetables with desiccated coconut and is traditionally known to be spicy.
- Khatti Subzi Ka SalanHyderabad’s 400-year-old culinary history, like its culture, is unmatched by any other state in
India. Of all the cuisines, Hyderabad is the only one in the sub-continent that can boast of a major
- Dahi Aloo - MumbaiSharing a family recipe of Punjabi dhai aloo.
- Brinjal with AlooA potent fusion of potatoes and aubergines simmered in a flavour some curry gravy.Popular
- Kashmiri Dum AluPotato cubes cooked in a tomato cream base and flavoured in coriander.
- Palak Mungori KarachiFine cut leaf spinach, cooked lentils simmered with gram flour and matured coconut milk and freshly pounded coriander.
- Dhal MaharaniA Punjabi delicacy of slow cooked urad dal and rajma enriched with fresh cream.Popular
- Dhal Masalder (Lentils)Chana, mog and moss oral dall cooked together with spice and herbs in butter ghee. Garnished with fried onions and coriander.
- Chick Pea and Yellow Dhal ThadkawaliYellow lentils soaked overnight in herbs pouches over a char grilled oven, tempered with Cumin and Kashmir chili soft satin flavour.
- Maharashtrian Varan-DalA light and easy to prepare vegan Indian dish (varan) made of split pigeon peas/Tovar dal from the Indian state of Maharashtra.
- Kabuli Chaana MasalaChickpea masala curry flavoured with carom seeds, Amchoor, and anardana powder.
- Double Dhal ThadkaBlack and Yellow dhal a decadent flavour of Geet Chefs Specialist.
- Yellow Dhal ThadkawaliYellow lentils soaked overnight in herbs pouches over a char grilled oven, tempered with Cumin, and Kashmir chili soft satin flavour.Popular
- Saag DhalYellow lentils soaked overnight in herbs pouches over a char grilled oven, tempered with spinach
puree Cumin Kashmir chili soft satin flavour.
- Dhal Aloo MutterYellow lentils tempered potatoes and peas in an amazing burnt garlic and curry leaves.
Vegetable Kofta Bonanza
- Rogan KoftaA gentle decadent vegetables in green yellow and red kofta made in Rogan gravy.
- Shobji Kufta BhujonLightly spiced mixed vegetable balls cooked in spicy sauce with mushrooms, baked tomatoes and capsicum. Garnished with spring onions and coriander.
- Apricot Koftas In KormaSauce juicy apricots stuffed with a mélange of spices and nuts stuffed in potato and paneer to render a spell.Popular
- Subz Kofta KormaVegetable barrels cooked in rich korma sauce.Popular
- Khumbi Tikki SaagCrisp mushroom tikki’s in spinach braised with garlic and cumin.
- Aniseed Arbi Beetroot KoftaBeetroot mashed with aniseed, simmered in and exotic nutty creamy cashew nut gravy.
- Goli Masala - PunjabOrganic greens steamed and mashed stuffed with homemade cheese in saffron sauce.
- Rista Sham Savera GreensChef’s specialty homemade cottage cheese cooked in tomato saffron creamy gravy and spinach.
- Torai Aur WadiRidge ground lentil dumplings simmered with potatoes, tomatoes and green peas A popular Indian dish “Wadi” Lentils are seasoned and made into dumplings and then simmered in yoghurt tomato gravy.
- Sabzi KhariaGarden greens from our organic farm cooked with kalabash.
- Paneer Makhni PunjabPaneer in a creamy tomato-fenugreek sauce. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.Popular
- Lagan Ka Paneer GujeratHomemade cottage cheese, simmered in a tomato, and onion gravy flavoured with chefs PANEER – FLAVOURS. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.
- Shahi Paneer PunjabShahi Paneer is the slightly richer version of Paneer Makhani or Butter Paneer (the vegetarian counterpart of the famous Butter chicken). Not recommended for vegan diner’s.Popular
- Pesto Paneer Punjaband amazingly different flavour with coriander and spinach flavour source heavily creamy. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.
- Bhatti Da Paneer DehradhunTandoori paneer, decadently cooked in chargrill, and laced on a lemon lime gravy. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.
- Paneer Nimbu Payza BengaliCottage cheese in lemon, lime scented with delicate onion, and tomato gravy. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.
- Paneer Lavang Latika DehradhunCottage cheese escallops stuffed with creamy khoya and mixed nuts, finished in a smooth fresh tomato and cashew nut based gravies laced. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.
- Nihari Vegetable Paneer Masala AmiritsarSpinach pure with lentils, all garden vegetable and homemade cottage cheese. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.
- Lachknowi PaneerHomemade cottage cheese, tempered in spinach sauce with fenugreek. Not recommended for vegan diner’s.
- Palak PaneerSpinach puree cooked with homemade cottage cheese with chefs speciality spices.Popular
- Paneer Hariyali Malia TikkaHomemade cottage cheese marinated in yogurt and herbs and spices cooked in a creamy mint flavour.
- Dhal Makhni PaneerBlack lentils cooked in tomato creamy gravy with homemade cottage cheese.
Gourmet Food Inspiration
- Butter Makhni ChickenBoneless chicken cooked in butter and tomato creamy gravy.Popular
- SaagwalaBoneless chicken cooked in spinach and cream sauce flavoured with saffron.
- Murgh Tikka MasalaBoneless chicken cooked in a Tandoori oven then cooked in tomato gravy.Popular
- Shai QourmaBoneless chicken cooked in creamy cashew nut sauce laced with faint of nuts and raisins.
- Butter Garlic SeyalExcellent Tandoori chicken, cooked in onion and creamy with green capsicum sauce Signature of “GEET”.
- BalchoGinger chilli and lamb jus.braised in florets of curry leaves.
- BadamiTender meat cooked in crushed almond and cashew nut paste creamy gravy tenderly spiced.
- Murgh Hariyali Malia Tikka MasalaCreamy coriander flavoured tikka in mint and coriander creamy gravy.
- PitambriTwo colour flavours of gravy with chef’s specialty cooked in your choice of meat.
- Nali NihariSlow cooked lamb on the bones forbidden fruits.
- Bhatti Ka Murgh Chicken OnlyExotic pre marinated chicken creamy sauce with apricots flavoured.
- Nalli Gosht- North IndiaBraised nali lamb chops, chili, ginger, yogurt onion sauce, green cardamom.
- Nawabi TavaChicken and prawn cooked in tomato, onions, and aromatic spices gravy. All dishes comes with plain rice.
- Shikandari Lamb ShankAll dishes comes with plain rice.
- Patrani Jhol GoaBoneless fillet cooked Bengali flouvered, meat gently cooked in coconut cream. All dishes comes with plain rice.
- Methi MalaiThe identity of a Panjabi, Geet’s speciality that we relish flavours to trigger your taste buds.
- LahoriA celebration of Lahore and a warm glow of the festivals of rich Lahore flavours.
- Malai Milan Chello MultanMouth melting morsels of boneless meats laced with cream, cardamom, and cheddar. All dishes comes with plain rice.
- Coriander Scented Curry With Apricots- KerelaAuthentic yellow curry paste used in a wide variety of dishes simmered in curry leaves, cooked with
- Rezala Bay Of BengalA Bengali curry made in luscious creamy white gravy. Meat infused with deep, rich flavors of cashew nut, cream, khoya (reduced milk), and coconut. All dishes comes with plain rice.
- Seyal MaharashtraCubed lamb cooked slowly in its own juices with caramelized onions and ripe tomatoes, spiced with ground coriander, cumin and ajwain. This is a specialty from Maharashtra, a signature dish of the Sindhi community. All dishes comes with plain rice.
- Rogan Josh DelhiSucculent pieces of lamb cooked in a saffron and onion gravy. All dishes comes with plain rice.Popular
- Coconut LimeA western coastal prawn preparation with the delicate flavours of coconut, lemongrass lime leaves, and kicks of roasted red chilies. All dishes comes with plain rice.Popular
From The Rice Fields
- Wild Mushroom BiryaniBasmati rice tossed with shitake, morels and button mushrooms topped with caramelized onions.
- Banarasi Vegetable BiryaniBasmati rice with assorted vegetable and paneer enriched with khoya and dry fruits.
- Rogani Paneer BiryaniBasmati rice with dry fruits and paneer cooked in Kashmiri Rogan josh spices and saffron.
- Mahaknwala Biryani (Butter Chicken Flavour)Tender pieces of meat gently cooked in herbs and spice steamed in saffron Rice.Popular
- Rogan Biryani (Rogan Josh FlavourTender pieces of meat gently cooked in herbs and spice steamed in.
- Nepalese BiryaniSucculent lamb, Chicken and prawns cooked in saffron Basmati scented, rice served with riata Hyderabad is the food lover paradise and Dum Biryani is the one of the popular dish in this paradise.
- Lamb Shank BiryaniExotic lamb shank cooked in saffron rice with a delicately flaky pastry.
- Awadh BiryaniChoice of your meat marinated in chef’s northern Indian herbs and spices.Popular
- Dum Ki BiryaniMeat and basmati rice cooked together in a sealed pot with yoghurt and mint Scented with cardamom in Dum masala served with raita.Popular
- Coconut PulaoAromatic basmati rice sprinkled with toasted coconut and fresh fragrant coriander.Popular
- Coriander PulaoBasmati rice cooked and laced with coriander and curry leaves.
- Lemon PulaoThis rice is inspired by the South Indians. Soft basmati rice flavoured drizzled in lemon and mustard seeds.
- Rosemary Pulao SignatureRice cooked and laced with one of your choice of herbs basil/dill/rosemary.
- BasilRice cooked and laced with one of your choice of herbs basil/dill/rosemary.
- DillRice cooked and laced with one of your choice of herbs basil/dill/rosemary.
- Mushroom PulaoAn excellent marriage of soft rice cooked in mushroom and spices “excellent”.
- Burnt Garlic PulaoBasmati rice cooked and laced with coriander and curry leaves and olive oil burnt garlic.Popular
- Peshawari Pulao SignatureBasmati rice cooked with sweet tutti fruity, dried fruit, and nuts.
- Moti PiloeRice cooked and cooked with green garden peas and cheek pea’s coriander scented.
- Saffron Pulao SignatureBasmati rice cooked and laced with coriander and saffron.
- Crispy Veg Fried Rice - SignatureBasmati rice cooked and laced with coriander with seasonal crispy vegetable in schwezan.
- Paneer Piloe Rice - GeetBasmati rice cooked and laced with coriander with seasonal creamy cottage cheese in malia sauce with apricot.
- Amrtisari PulaoBasmati rice cooked with seasonal pannier, tutti fruity and ginger.
From The Tandoor Ovens Of The Indian Continent
- Rogni NaanEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough flavoured in sesame seeds.
- Khasta NaanHomemade bread made from fermented dough layered in almond, raisin and cashew nut.
- Kebaberige NaanFresh fluffy bread from fermented dough stuffed with cheese, garlic, kalunji, and coriander.
- Churi NaanHomemade bread made from fermented dough layered flavoured in coconut.
- Garlic and Olive NaanUnleavened bread topped with olives and garlic baked to perfection.Popular
- Honey and Coriander KulzzaFresh fluffy bread topped with a sweet spread of honey, coriander and onion seeds, baked crisp.Popular
- Peshawari NaanUnleavened bread stuffed with dried fruits and raisins baked to a succulent sweetness.
- Jalapeño NaanEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough and flavoured with jalapeño.
- Masala Cheese and Tomato NaanUnleavened bread stuffed with cheese and tomato and onion.
- Saffron NaanEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough and flavoured coriander and saffron.
- Mix Peper and Feta Olive NaanEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough and flavoured coriander and feta and olives.
- Cheese Chilli and CornEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough and flavoured coriander laced with chilli corn and cheese with coriander.
- Badami NaanEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough and flavoured coriander laced crushed almonds and raisins.
- Allo KulchaEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough stuffed with potatoes.
- Romali RotiEnriched homemade bread from fermented dough and flavoure.
- Geet Kingdom Of Trio Naan Basket (Chef’s Speciality)Masala Naan, malia naan, palak, and mint naan.
- Butter NaanGarlic NaanPopular
- Garlic NaanPopular
- Goolub JammonHomemade reduced milk flavoured in cardamom and milk deep fried slip in saffron syrup.Popular
- Chocolate SamoosasPastry stuffed with chocolate and nuts and raisins served with a choice of ice cream.
Non Alcholic Mocktails
- Strawberry DaiquiriFresh strawberry juice, crushed ice with a dash of lime.Popular