Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
- PCPablo C.4 months agoGreat food
- Lamb and Beef Pita Gyro$10.50Lamb & beef meat with tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, lettuce, and tzatziki sauce on gyro pita bread.100% (11)
- Chicken Gyro Pita$10.50Sliced chicken with tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, lettuce, and tzatziki sauce on gyro pita bread.
- Kofta Wrap$11.99Ground lamb and beef shaped in logs with tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, parsley, and tahini sauce.
- Zaatar & Cheese$7.50Ground dried thyme, oregano, and sesame seed with olive oil and feta cheese on pita bread.
- Veggie Mix Wrap$11.99Fried cauliflower, falafel, and hummus.
- Falafel Pita$10.50Ground garbanzo & fava beans mixed with herbs & vegetables, then deep fried, served with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, cucumbers & tahini sauce on a pita bread.100% (3)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Zuba delivery in Seattle with Uber Eats?
Yes. Zuba delivery is available on Uber Eats in Seattle.
Is Zuba delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Zuba delivery is available to your location in Seattle.
How do I order Zuba delivery online in Seattle?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Zuba menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Zuba online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Zuba here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Zuba order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Zuba order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Zuba delivery in Seattle?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Zuba order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.