Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 1:30 PM|
|Monday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Big Glorious SaladsServed with organic spring mix greens.
- Chickpea Save-the-Seas Big Scoop$8.00
- Indulgent Forager Salad (Very Big)$17.50
- Create Your Own Salad$6.25Full 1-Liter serving of spring mix greens. Choose among all produce, and sides. Price varies according to your selections.
- Chickpea Save-the-Seas Salad on Organic Greens and Fresh Veggies$12.00Similar to tuna and potato salads. Chickpeas, celery, red onion, mustard, garlic powder, sea veggies, hemp hearts (for omega 3s), relish, and just a bit of salt. Served on lettuce with carrots, snow peas, peppers, and purple cabbage.
- Side Salad$5.50Spring mix greens, tomatoes, carrots, purple cabbage. Add burger for an additional charge.
- Rainbow of Flavors Salad (Big)$14.00Full 1-Liter serving of organic greens. Carrots, purple cabbage, bell peppers, snow peas, artichoke hearts, blueberries, tomatoes, and sprouts (when possible). Add toppings for an additional charge.
- Wild Heart’s Herbed Potatoes with Olive Oil$3.45Popular
- Tofu Bites$3.45Herb-baked.
- Field Roast Sausage$2.30
- Feta Crumbles$2.30
Burgers Gone WildIncludes: lettuce, onion, tomato, mayonnaise. Served with: potato chips & wild heart’s cole slaw.
- Black Bean Burger$13.80Wholesome Ingredients: Black beans, assorted bell peppers, carrots, sweet and red potatoes, red and white onions, parsley, cilantro, flax (ground), herbs, and spices. May also contain kale and mushrooms.#1 most liked
- Beyond Meat Burger$14.00Just like traditional burgers but better. All the familiar taste and meaty satisfaction possible between buns! Primary Ingredients: Water, pea protein, expellerpressed canola oil, refined coconut oil, rice protein, natural flavors, dried yeast, cocoa butter, and methylcellulose.
Wild Mamma's Deli & SandwichesIncludes: lettuce, onion, tomato, mayonnaise. Served with: potato chips & wild heart’s cole slaw.
- Tofurky BIG DELI Slices & Cheese Sandwich$13.80A tastebud high five, Tofurky has been a healthy plant-based staple since 1995, crafted with wheat, soy, and veggies.#2 most liked
- Chickpea Save-the-Seas Salad Sandwich$13.80Similar to tuna and potato salads. Served with lettuce, tomato, and snow peas. Ingredients: chickpeas, celery, red onions, mustard, garlic powder, sea veggies, hemp hearts (for Omega 3s & powerful nutrients), relish, a a touch of salt. Served with potato chips & Wild Heart's Cole Slaw.
- Tofurky Big Deli Melt$13.80Everything in the Big Deli with the cheese melte on warm deli slices.
- Cheezecake$8.00Sirabella's phenomenal cheesecake made from non-dairy cream cheese (soy based), sweetened with cane sugar. Graham meal (wheat) crust, tapioca and starches, vanilla. For a complete ingredient list visit Sirabella's website.Popular
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Wild Heart Bistro delivery in Baltimore-Maryland with Uber Eats?
Yes. Wild Heart Bistro delivery is available on Uber Eats in Baltimore-Maryland.
Is Wild Heart Bistro delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Wild Heart Bistro delivery is available to your location in Baltimore-Maryland.
How do I order Wild Heart Bistro delivery online in Baltimore-Maryland?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Wild Heart Bistro menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Wild Heart Bistro online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Wild Heart Bistro here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Wild Heart Bistro order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Wild Heart Bistro order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Wild Heart Bistro delivery in Baltimore-Maryland?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Wild Heart Bistro order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.