Wild Cook's Indian Grill Menu and Delivery in Raleigh
Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
Wild Cook's Indian Grill
- Picked for you
- Vegetables PakoraFive pieces. Spinach, cauliflower, potato, and onion fritters.
- Cheese PakoraTwo pieces. Cheese and vegetable fritters.
- Aloo TikkiChopped potatoes, green peas, and gram flour balls deep fried.
- Fish PakoraFive pieces. Sliced fish, first marinated in a mixture of yogurt, spices, and lime juice, and then dipped in chickpea flour before being fried.
- Chicken PakoraFive pieces. Chunks of boneless chicken marinated in spicy sauce then fried.
- Lamb SamosaTwo pieces. Turnover stuffed with ground lamb, peas, and spices.
- Vegetables Mixed AppetizerTwo vegetable pakoras, samosa, aloo tikki, and cheese pakora.
- Non Mix AppetizerTwo chicken, two fish pakoras, and sheekh kabab.
- PapadumTwo pieces. Crispy and spicy wafers.
- Chat Corner
- Samosa ChaatVegetable samosa tossed with onion, chickpeas, tamarind sauce, mint sauce, and chat masala.
- Aloo Tikki ChaatAloo tikka tossed with onion, chickpeas, tamarind sauce, mint sauce, and chat masala.
- Dahi Papri ChaatLentil crisps, chickpeas, and potatoes layered with different chutneys, yogurt, and chat masala.
- Mango Chutney
- Mint Chutney
- Mixed Pickles
- Raita (Cucumber Mint in Yogurt)
- Condiment TrayMango chutney, mint chutney, raita, and mixed pickles.
- Lentil SoupLentils, vegetables, and mild Indian spices.
- Coconut SoupCoconut, cream, and pistachios.
- Tomato SoupA soup with fresh tomatoes and garlic.
- Indian Bread
- RotiThin unleavened bread, cooked on a griddle.
- ParathaMulti layered bread freshly made with butter.
- Spinach ParathaMulti layered bread stuffed with spinach.
- PooriTwo pieces. Whole wheat deep fried fluffy bread.
- NaanUnleavened bread baked in clay oven tandoor.
- Spinach NaanUnleavened bread baked in clay oven, with spinach.
- Onion Garlic NaanUnleavened white bread stuffed with onion and garlic, then baked in tandoor.
- Keema NaanMulti layered unleavened white bread stuffed with minced lamb and spices.
- Aloo ParathaA multi layered bread stuffed with potatoes and made with butter.
- Aloo NaanUnleavened bread, baked in clay oven with potatoes and butter.
- Gluten Free Naan
- Vegetable Entrees
- Tarka DalYellow beans cooked with fresh onion, tomato, and herbs.
- Dal MakhaniBlack beans cooked with ginger, garlic, onion, tomato, herbs, and spices.
- Navratan Shahi KormaMixed vegetables gently cooked with nuts and cream sauce.
- Baingan BhartaRoasted eggplant, mashed, and cooked with peas, tomatoes, onions, and spices.
- Palak PaneerChopped spinach cooked with cheese, herbs, and spices.
- Navratan CurryMixed vegetables gently cooked with green peppers, onion, and spices.
- Aloo Gobi MasalaFresh cauliflower and potatoes, cooked with fresh onions, tomatoes, and spices.
- Wild KoftasFresh ground vegetable balls, delicately spiced, and cooked in curry sauce.
- Aloo Chana MasalaChickpeas soaked overnight, and potatoes cooked with fresh tomatoes, onions, and herbs.
- Muttar PaneerTender garden peas cooked with cheese.
- Aloo MuttarGreen peas and potatoes cooked with gravy sauce.
- Shahi PaneerCheese cooked with creamy sauce.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaMarinated cubes of cheese cooked with creamy tomato sauce with herbs and spices.
- Chicken Corner
- Chicken CurryBoneless chicken cooked in gravy sauce and spices.
- Chicken BhunaChunks of boneless chicken cooked with onions, tomatoes, green peppers, and spices.
- Chicken SaagDelicately spiced boneless chicken with spinach cooked in freshly ground spices.
- Chicken MushroomBoneless chicken cooked with fresh mushrooms in a gravy sauce and spices.
- Chicken MakhaniRoasted chicken cooked with cream, coconut, and nuts.
- Chicken Kashmiri KormaBoneless chicken cooked in mild, rich almonds, and cream sauce.
- Chicken VindalooBoneless chicken cooked with potatoes, light touch of vinegar, and hot spices.
- Lamb Specialties
- Lamb BhunaTangy and piquant preparation of lamb tossed with green peppers, onions, and tomatoes.
- Lamb SaagDelicately spiced lamb with spinach cooked in freshly ground spices.
- Lamb Shahi KormaLamb cooked in mild, rich almonds, and cream sauce.
- Lamb VindalooLamb cooked with potatoes, light touch of vinegar, and hot spices.
- Lamb MushroomLamb cooked pieces of fresh mushrooms.
- Keema MutterMinced lamb and peas cooked with fresh herbs.
- Lamb CurryLamb cooked in gravy sauce and spices.
- Lamb Kabab MasalaLamb cooked with tomato sauce and spices.
- Goat Specialties
- Goat BhunaFresh goat cooked with herbs and spices.
- Goat SaagFresh goat cooked with spinach and spices.
- Goat Shahi KormaFresh goat cooked in rich creamy sauce.
- Goat VindalooFresh goat cooked with exotic blend of herbs and spices.
- Goat MushroomFresh goat cooked with mushroom and spices.
- Goat CurryFresh goat cooked in curry sauce.
- Sagar Corner (Seafood)
- Fish BhunaBoneless fish marinated in spicy yogurt and cooked with delicious gravy, onion, and green peppers.
- Fish VindalooBoneless fish cooked with potatoes, light touch of vinegar, and hot spices.
- Shrimp BhunaShrimp cooked with green vegetables and onion.
- Shrimp CurryFresh shrimp cooked in curry sauce.
- Shrimp SaagDelicately spiced shrimp cooked with spinach.
- Shrimp VindalooShrimp cooked with potatoes, light touch of vinegar, and hot spices.
- Shrimp Chili MasalaShrimp cooked with spices, fresh tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, and a touch of vinegar.
- Shrimp KormaShrimp cooked in creamy nuts and raisin sauce.
- Tandoor Corner
- Chicken TandooriChicken marinated in yogurt and mild spices, roasted in the charcoal oven, served with a twist of lemon and served on sizzler.
- Chicken TikkaChicken roasted in charcoal oven, and mild spices served on sizzler.
- Tandoori Mixed GrillA delicious combination of chicken, lamb, ground lamb, and shrimp served on sizzler.
- Tandoori ShrimpJumbo shrimp marinated in delicate spices and baked on skewers in tandoori oven. Served on sizzler.
- Biryani (Rice Specialties)
- Chicken BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with chicken, green vegetables, and garnished with dried fruits.
- Lamb BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with lamb, green vegetables, and garnished with dried fruits.
- Wild BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with lamb, chicken, shrimp, and garnished with dried fruits.
- Shrimp BiryaniShrimp cooked with basmati rice and garnished with dried fruits.
- Vegetables BiryaniBasmati rice with cream cheese, peas, nuts, and spices.
- Plain Basmati RicePlain, boiled, and fluffy basmati rice.
- Mango Lassi
- Mango Milk Shake
- Sweet Lassi
- Salted Lassi
- Mango Juice
- Diet Coke
- Iced Tea
- Iced Coffee
- KheerRice pudding.
- Gulab JamunSpongy milk balls of fried dough and soaked in sugar syrup with flavor of rose water.
- Ras MalaiPuffy and spongy cheese dumplings in cream sauce.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Wild Cook's Indian Grill delivery in Raleigh with Uber Eats?
Yes. Wild Cook's Indian Grill delivery is available on Uber Eats in Raleigh.
Is Wild Cook's Indian Grill delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Wild Cook's Indian Grill delivery is available to your location in Raleigh.
How do I order Wild Cook's Indian Grill delivery online in Raleigh?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Wild Cook's Indian Grill menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Wild Cook's Indian Grill online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Wild Cook's Indian Grill here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Wild Cook's Indian Grill order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Wild Cook's Indian Grill order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Wild Cook's Indian Grill delivery in Raleigh?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Wild Cook's Indian Grill order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.