Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
- Huancaina Potato (Papa a la Huancaina)$10.00A traditional starter dish of boiled potatoes covered in a sauce made with yellow chili peppers and milk.
- Chicken Causa (Causa de Pollo)$8.00A layered dish made with Yukon potato, lemon, yellow peppers, boiled egg, olives, avocado and shredded chicken.
- Fried Cassavas with Golf Sauce (Yucas Fritas con Salsa Golf) (7 pcs)$6.00Crispy fried cassava served alongside a slightly tangy dressing with a touch of Tabasco.
- Salchipapas$10.00French fries with hot dog served with sauces and salad on the side.
- Marine Causa (Causa Marina)$12.00A causa made with crab meat, shrimp, and or fried calamari.
- Sopa a la Minuta$10.00Beef soup with milk, egg, and noodles.
- Chicken soup (Sustancia de Pollo)$12.00Diced meats, tomatoes, onion, garlic, milk with a flavor of panca chili pepper and poached egg to savor this magnificent soup.
- Sustancia de Carne$12.00Beef soup with noodles.
- Peruvian tilapia ceviche (Ceviche de Pescado)$19.00Diced tilapia fish served with sweet potato, roasted corn, and plantain chips on the side.
- Ceviche Mixto$24.00Ceviche made with fish, shrimp, octopus, squid, and scallops.
- Parihuela$22.00Seafood soup featuring crab, shrimp, mussels, scallops, octopus, and squid.
- Jalea de Mariscos (Fried Seafood Mix)$25.00Fried seafood with yucan potato and salsa criolla on the side.
- Rice with seafood (Arroz con Mariscos)$24.00A mixture of seafood, rice, and spices such as cilantro that gives its characteristic aroma to this delicious plate. Peruvian house specials - seafood.
- Fish chaufa rice (Arroz Chaufa de Pescado)$17.00A fried rice dish made with fish.
- Linguine with seafood (Linguini's con Fruto de Mar)$20.00Seafood dish that features linguine in a slightly spicy mother sauce for added flavors, an Uchu specialty. Peruvian house specials - seafood.
- Shrimp rinds (Chicharrón de Camarones)$18.00Fried shrimp with rice and salsa criolla.
- Chaufa Rice with Seafood (Arroz Chaufa con Mariscos)$20.00Fried rice with octopus, squid, and shrimp mixed in.
- Mojarra Frita$15.00Fried whole Tilapia fish served with yuca, rice, and an onion salad.
- Ceviche de Camarones$21.00Ceviche made entirely out of shrimp.
- Chicharron de Pescado$15.00Fried fish strips served with yuca, rice, and salsa criolla.
Rice Dishes - Arroces
Stir Fries - Salteados
Grilled Mea - Carnes a la Plancha
Fusion Dishes -Fusión Especial
Drinks without Alcohol (Bebidas Sin Alcohol)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Uchu Peruvian Restaurant delivery in Des Moines with Uber Eats?
Yes. Uchu Peruvian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Des Moines.
Is Uchu Peruvian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Uchu Peruvian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Des Moines.
How do I order Uchu Peruvian Restaurant delivery online in Des Moines?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Uchu Peruvian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Uchu Peruvian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Uchu Peruvian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Uchu Peruvian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Uchu Peruvian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Uchu Peruvian Restaurant delivery in Des Moines?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Uchu Peruvian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.