Too far to deliver
Third Culture Bakery
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
|09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
(771) on Yelp
Curious to know what's popular here? Of the 12 things on the menu, the matcha latte is one of the most ordered and the daily variety of butter mochi donuts and the daily variety of mochi muffins�� are two of the items that are most commonly ordered together at this midday go-to. • ¢ • American • Breakfast and Brunch • Desserts • Allergy Friendly
2701 Eighth St, Berkeley, CA 94710 • More
Fast & reliable • Well packed
- The Original Mochi Muffin®Inspired by an Indonesian dessert his mom used to make, Chef Sam Butarbutar created the Mochi Muffin® in 2014 and it’s slightly crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside, and it has deep flavors of caramel, brown butter, coconut, vanilla, all together. The Original Mochi Muffin® exclusively uses California-grown mochiko rice flour from the prestigious Koda Farms, organic French-style butter, our own house-made blend of pandan and coconut milk. It’s finished off with a topping of black and white Japanese sesame seeds–a signature look of the Third Culture Original Mochi Muffin®. Pro-Tip: They’re even better warmed up! *Contains butter, eggs, dairy milk, and coconut.$24.00
- Daily Variety Of Mochi Muffins®This is a Chef’s choice of our signature Mochi Muffins! Daily rotation of available flavors of other Mochi Muffins® in flavors like Black Sesame, Uji Matcha, Churro, Ube, and Chocolate Mochi Brownie. Our Mochi Muffins® exclusively uses California-grown mochiko rice flour from the prestigious Koda Farms, organic French-style butter, and carefully sourced ingredients like black sesame seeds from an 11th generation farm in Japan, Matcha straight from Uji Kyoto, Traditional Mexican Canela Cinnamon, and more. Pro-Tip: They’re even better warmed up! *Contains butter, eggs, dairy milk, and coconut.$24.00
Butter Mochi Donuts
- Daily Variety Of Butter Mochi DonutsChef’s choice of donuts from a daily availability of seasonal flavors! Flavors range from Dark Chocolate, Black Sesame, Mango Passion Fruit, Strawberries n’ Cream, Ube Coconut, Guava Cheesecake. Our Butter Mochi Donuts are chewy and smooth, baked and never fried, and only glazed with the best of the best like fresh fruit and carefully sourced ingredients! They’re made with 100% rice flour from the prestigious Koda Farms, organic French-style butter, and are amazing with coffee or some matcha green tea. *Contains butter, eggs, dairy milk, and coconut.$18.00
- Caramel Matcha LatteMade with our finest Uji matcha and a drizzle of our handmade burnt caramel. 16 oz iced with your choice of whole milk or organic unsweetened soy milk.$5.00
- Golden Matcha LatteOur matcha latte with a shot of organic, single-origin turmeric by diaspora co. Packed full of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties - all the health benefits! 16 oz iced with your choice of whole milk or organic unsweetened soy milk and a little touch of honey.$6.00
- Matcha LatteMade with our finest Uji matcha and packed full of antioxidants! 16 oz iced with your choice of whole milk or organic unsweetened soy milk and a little touch of honey.$5.00
- Uji Matcha Chocolate BarMatcha White Chocolate Bar made in small batches by our wonderful friends Miette Chocolates in Denver, CO! Using our Uji Matcha, it's the creamy matcha chocolate of your dreams! Made using 33% white chocolate sourced from an all women-owned farm. They're a hefty bar and great for gifts or sharing (but you might not want to share). - Please store in a cool place out of direct sunlight or heat. - Good for up to 10 months, refer to date stamp on back of bar. - Gluten free. Contains Dairy.$12.00
Cold Brew Drinks
- Cold BrewMade with beans from local roasters - we steep our cold brew for a full 24 hours. Notes of fruitiness and super smooth. 16 oz iced.$4.00
- Caramel Cold Brew LatteOur 24-hour steep cold brew coffee with a drizzle of our handmade burnt caramel - 16 oz iced and your choice of whole milk or organic unsweetened soy milk.$5.00
Joshua L. • 5/6/2021
We were glad to have stumbled across the place. Looking for the nearest coffee joint after an open house and found ourselves in this cute industrial and hipster spot. Love the colors they use in their decor and food. And the quality of the drinks and their waffles were both amazing. We are driving up...
Hesper W. • 16/6/2021
Was really excited to try this place because of all the hype and it didn't disappoint! We got there at around 3:30pm (they close at 4pm) on Sunday and there was a pretty long line. I was worried that they would run out since it was close to the end of the day, but there...
Selena S. • 30/5/2021
Hmm I think maybe food has changed so much since these first came onto the scene... these didn't really excite me. There are a lot of Asian-style desserts around now and I felt the flavor was weak in both muffins we got (matcha and black sesame). If you want legit matcha flavor there are lots...
Nicola B. • 24/5/2021
Super popular and trendy bakery! Thankfully the baked goods live up to the hype. I had a mochi donut at Blue Willow Tearoom on the first day of my visit to Berkeley, and it was so good we sought out the source the following morning. The line was quite long but socially distanced so it...
Rachel C. • 28/5/2021
FOOD (4.5/5): After hearing ALL the hype about this place, I finally got to try it and let me tell you.... it's WORTH the hype! Came around 3:30 PM and still managed to get a whole batch of goodies (surprisingly, they still had a lot)! I could not contain my excitement and ordered an assortment...
Taylor Z. • 29/5/2021
Got the roasted matcha latte, real tasty! Drink was surprisingly balanced (nothing was overwhelming). The donuts are awesome. Basically it's an icing of the flavor with butter mochi as the donut. Had the guava, matcha, ube, and coffee. The matcha was a must. Real good! Others were tasty but you have to get the matcha.