Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM|
- Popular Items
- Cold Appetizers
- Baba GhanoushSmoked eggplant puree with olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, and a hint of garlic.
- Eggplant SaladSmoked eggplant with grilled peppers, grilled tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
- Eggplant with SauceSmall pieces of eggplant in a moderately spicy sauce of fresh tomatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic, and parsley.
- HummusMashed chickpeas blended with fresh garlic, tahini, and herbs.
- LebniThick homemade yogurt with walnut, garlic, and dill.
- CacikCold yogurt mixed with cucumbers, garlic, mint, herbs, and spices.
- Spicy EzmeA mixture of minced tomatoes, hot spices, garlic, onions, olive oil, and lemon juice.Spicy
- Stuffed Grape LeavesGrape leaves stuffed with specially seasoned rice and topped with olive oil.
- Feta Cheese SpreadFeta cheese blended with roasted red pepper, sun-dried tomatoes, fettuccine pepper garlic olive oil, and Turkish spices.
- Beet SpreadMashed chickpeas blended with fresh garlic, tahini, herbs, and beet.
- Hot Appetizers
- Zucchini Pancakes (3 pcs)Mucver. A mixture of zucchini, carrots, feta cheese, dill, flour, and eggs seasoned with spices fried. Served with garlic yogurt sauce.
- Sigara Borek (4 pcs)Pan-fried filo pastry stuffed with feta cheese and parsley.
- Artichoke HummusMashed chickpeas blended with fresh garlic, tahini, herbs, and artichokes.
- Spinach SauteeSauteed spinach with fresh garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and sea salt.
- Spinach Pie (3 pcs)Crispy filo dough filled with spinach, feta cheese, and parsley.
- Leeks Pie (3 pcs)Crispy filo dough filled with slow-cooked leeks and fried in olive oil.
- Kibbeh (2 pcs)Fried cracked wheat croquettes filled with minced onions and a lamb and beef mix with spices.
- Mixed Hot AppetizersA healthy portion of zucchini pancakes, sigara borek, falafel, and spinach pie. 2 pieces each on small and 3 pieces each on large.
- Fried CalamariTender pieces of squid soaked in buttermilk, then coated in seasoned flour and deep fried to golden brown perfection with a little aioli sauce.
- Grilled calamari appetizerFresh calamari marinated with olive oil ,lemon ,and special seasoning's cooked to perfection
- Meat pie3 piece crispy filo dough stuffed with nicely seasoned lamb
- Lentil SoupA blend of red lentil, Turkish seasonings, and fresh herbs.
- Fish and Seafood
- Grilled SalmonNorth Atlantic Salmon marinated with white wine, olive oil, and a blend of spices. Served with sauteed spinach.
- Salmon SauteeNorth Atlantic salmon cubes sauteed with Mediterranean marinara sauce.
- Shrimp Kebab (10 pcs)Marinated shrimp grilled and served on skewers.
- Pan-Fried BranziniBoneless Mediterranean bronzini marinated in olive oil. Served with sauteed spinach, rice, and homemade fried potatoes.
- Mixed Seafood PlatterMarinated char-grilled octopus, calamari, jumbo shrimp, and salmon fillet.
- Shrimp HummusComes with rice and house salad grilled shrimp over hummus.
- Iskender KebabDoner kebab served over baked pita bread and topped with fresh tomato sauce and yogurt sauce.
- Lamb Shish KebabSpecially marinated cubes of baby lamb grilled on skewers.
- Lamb Stick Shish KebabMarinated smaller cubes of baby lamb grilled and served with skewers.
- Adana KebabGround lamb flavored with red bell peppers, slightly seasoned with paprika, and grilled on skewers.
- Lamb ShankSlowly simmered with fresh herbs, garlic, tomatoes, and roasted red pepper paste.
- Lamb HummusWarm hummus topped and served with marinated cubes of lamb.
- KofteChar-grilled ground lamb seasoned with onions, parsley, and seasonings.
- Lamb Chops (5 pcs)Char-grilled marinated pieces of lamb chops.
- Lamb SauteeStew. Marinated cubes of lamb sauteed with fresh tomatoes, onions, green peppers, red peppers, and garlic and served with white rice.
- Sultan's DelightChar-grilled eggplant cooked with cream, butter, and caramelized onion and topped with tomato sauce, cooked tender lamb shoulder, and garlic butter sauce to finish it.
- Turkish RavioliManti. Tiny small Turkish ravioli filled with lamb, cooked with homemade yogurt and garlic, and a little touch of tomato sauce.
- Beef KebabSpecially marinated cubes of sirloin beef grilled on skewers.
- MusakkaA casserole dish consisting of thin slice eggplant slice potatoes. Layered with sauteed ground lamb, light Turkish marinara sauce, cheese, and yogurt.
- Pan-Fried LiverMarinated chopped liver served with roasted potato, thin-sliced onions and tomatoes, tossed oil olive, fresh lemon, and red white sauce.
- Turkish TacosComes with white rice house salad.
- Teres Major SteakCharcoal-grilled steak. Served with white wine roasted potatoes and house salad.
- LahmacunVery thin pita topped ground, finely chopped pepper, onion, and red pepper plate, mixed tomato salad, and homemade dressing.
- Garbanzo SaladGarbanzo Salad topped with lamb or shrimp.
- Chicken SauteeMarinated cubes of chicken sauteed with fresh tomatoes, onions, green peppers, red peppers, and garlic and served with white rice bulgur.
- Chicken Shish KebabSpecially marinated cubes of chicken grilled on skewers.
- Chicken Adana KebabGround chicken flavored with red bell peppers, slightly seasoned with paprika, and grilled on skewers.
- Chicken KofteChar-grilled ground chicken seasoned with onions, parsley, and seasonings.
- Chicken Chops (3 pcs)Char-grilled tender pieces of chicken legs.
- Chicken Mix GrillAn assortment of chicken shish, chicken Adana, chicken kofta, and chicken chops.
- Chicken ShawarmaFamily slices and chicken gyro meat. Served with rice and salad.
- Spinach BoraniSpinach sauteed with white rice dill, white onions, garlic, and olive oil topped with homemade tomato and garlic yogurt sauce. Served with rice.
- Mixed VegetableTurlu. A mixture of potatoes, carrots, zucchini, eggplant, white onions, red and green peppers, and sauteed with garlic and our light tomato sauce. Served with white rice.
- OkraBamya. Baby okra baked with fresh tomatoes, onions, and green peppers. Served with rice.
- Falafel Dinner (6 pcs)Fried chickpeas and vegetables blended with Middle Eastern spices and served over hummus.
- Side Orders
- Side of Bulgar
- Side of White Rice
- Kids Menu
- Kids Chicken NuggetServed with fries.
- Kids Mozzarella SticksServed with fries.
- Kids SpaghettiServed with meatball.
- Kids HamburgerServed with fries.
- Kids CheeseburgerServed with fries.
- Kids Grilled Chicken BreastServed with rice and fries.
- Rice PuddingOven-baked juicy, tasty rice pudding topped with cinnamon.
- Baked HalvaTurkish tahini-based halva with pistachios and pignoli nuts baked with a hint of butter and lemon juice.
- Baklava (3 pcs)Thin layers of filo dough baked with walnuts and syrup.
- Chocolate PuddingDark chocolate and organic cocoa powder baked in the oven and topped with pistachio.
- Hot Tea
- Acqua PannaOnly one size.
- St. PellegrinoOnly one size.
- Fountain Soda
- AyranYogurt with saltwater.
- Turkish Coffee
- Double Turkish Coffee
- American Coffee
- Shepherd's SaladFresh tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, and parsley with vinaigrette dressing.
- Grilled Octopus SaladMediterranean salad with char-grilled octopus.
- Mediterranean SaladFresh lettuce, shredded carrots, and red cabbage topped with feta cheese, cucumbers, and tomatoes with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Jerusalem SaladFresh tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, parsley, and tahini sauce.
- The Turk SaladFresh lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, parsley, extra virgin olive oil, and fresh yogurt sauce and topped with feta cheese
- Chicken SaladMediterranean salad with marinated and grilled chicken.
- Seafood SaladLarge Mediterranean salad with grilled calamari, jumbo shrimp, and octopus.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Turk delivery in Mount Kisco with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Turk delivery is available on Uber Eats in Mount Kisco.
Is The Turk delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Turk delivery is available to your location in Mount Kisco.
How do I order The Turk delivery online in Mount Kisco?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Turk menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Turk online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Turk here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Turk order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Turk order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Turk delivery in Mount Kisco?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Turk order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.