Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:30 PM||Dinner Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|4:30 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Menu|
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner Menu|
The Thai Pan
- Picked for you
- Vegetable Spring Rolls (4 pcs)Crispy fried spring roll wrapped in wheat flour paper filled with carrot, cabbage, bean thread noodle, and mung bean. Served with sweet sour sauce.
- Chicken Satay (4 pcs)4 skewers of grilled marinated chicken served with peanut sauce and cucumber sauce.
- Chicken WingsDeep-fried chicken wings served with our sweet chili sauce.
- Spicy Chicken WingsDeep-fried chicken wings served with spicy basil sauce.
- Fried WontonCrispy wonton stuffed with ground chicken, carrot, and cilantro.
- Crab RangoonStuffed with combination of cream cheese, crab meat, and scallions wrapped in wonton wrappers. Served with sauce.
- Summer Rolls (3 pcs)3 soft spring rolls wrapped in rice paper filled with carrot, iceberg lettuce, noodle, cilantro, red onion, cucumber, and shrimp. Served with sweet sour and peanut sauce.
- Fried TofuCrispy fried tofu served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fish Cake (Tod Mun Pla)Fish patties blended with red curry and green beans, and deep-fried. Served with cucumber sauce.
- Fried CalamariLightly battered calamari ring served with a sweet and sour sauce.
- Chicken Spring Rolls (4 pcs)Crispy fried spring roll wrapped in wheat flour paper filled with carrot, cabbage, bean thread noodle, and mung bean. Served with sweet sour sauce.
- Kanom Jeeb (Steamed Dumpling)Steamed dumpling stuffed with ground pork and cilantro, egg, and carrot. Served with sweet soy dipping sauce.
- Shrimp BikiniDeep-fried shrimp in a spring roll skin served with sweet chili sauce.
- Veggie Platter3 vegetable spring rolls, 5 fried vegetable dumplings, and 5 fried potato wontons.
- Crying TigerSliced grilled marinated flank steak, red onion, green onion, and cilantro mixed with special hot sauce.
- Larb GaiMinced chicken mixed with Thai herbs, cilantro, red onion, scallion, and spicy lime juice.
- Sum Tum Platter (Northeastern Style)Shredded green papaya mixed with chili pepper, tomato, lime juice, fish sauce, and pla ra (fermented fish sauce). Served with pork rind, crispy chicken wings, egg, vermicelli noodle, lettuce, and bean sprout.
- Sum Tum (Northeastern Papaya Salad)Shredded green papaya mixed with chili pepper, tomato, lime juice, fish sauce, and pla ra (fermented fish sauce).
- Crispy Rice Salad (Nam Khao)Crispy rice ball mixed with pork sausage, onion, cilantro, and peanut.
- Yum Seafood (Spicy Seafood Salad)Shrimp, scallop, squid, onion, celery, cilantro, scallion, and lime juice with our homemade sauce.
- Yum Woon Sen (Bean Thread Salad)Bean thread noodles with minced chicken and 2 pcs of shrimp, celery, onions, and cilantro mixed with spicy lime juice.
- Beef SaladMarinated beef charbroiled with cucumber, tomato, red onion, and green onion. Served in a Thai herb spicy lime juice.
- Papaya SaladTasty salad of Thai green papaya, green bean, tomato, peanut, and 2 pcs of grilled shrimp with chef's special spicy lime dressing.
- Tom Kha (Coconut Soup)A rich spicy lemongrass and coconut milk soup. A delicious blend of galangal cilantro and mushroom.
- Salmon SoupSavory traditional broth, lemongrass, galangal, mushroom, chili peppers, tomato, cilantro, scallion, and fresh salmon.
- Tom Yum (Lemon Grass Soup)Thai famous spicy sour lemongrass soup with mushroom and Thai herb and cilantro.
- Wonton SoupSavory dumplings filled with ground chicken in a light broth topped with green onions and fried garlic.
- Vegetable SoupMixed vegetables in a clear broth topped with green onion.
- Tofu SoupFried tofu with vegetable in clear broth green onion.
- Pad Prik KhingChoice of meat stir-fried in prik khing curry paste with green beans, garlic, and bell pepper.
- Chicken Peanut SauceChicken sauteed with homemade peanut sauce served with steamed broccoli.
- Ground Chicken Basil (Kra-pow Gai Sub)Ground chicken stir-fried with basil leaves, bell pepper, green bean, carrot, and onion in garlic chili brown sauce.
- Meat with Broccoli (Chicken, Pork, Beef, and Shrimp)Stir-fried broccoli with your choice of meat in our homemade sauce.
- Pad PedChoice of meat stir-fried in Thai red curry paste, sliced bamboo shoot, and string bean.
- Pad Pak (Mixed Vegetables)Stir-fried mixed vegetables with garlic in our brown sauce.
- Garlic Pepper (Pad Prik)Stir-fried in a homemade black pepper garlic sauce with bell pepper and onion.
- Eggplant LoverSoft fried eggplant, chili pepper, bell pepper, carrot, and onion with basil in our homemade brown sauce.
- Cashew Stir-FryStir-fried with cashew nut, onion, green onion, and bell pepper in our homemade brown sauce.
- Ginger Flavor (Pad King)Stir-fried with fresh ginger, onion, mushroom, carrot, and bell pepper in a chef special sauce.
- Sweet and SourStir-fried with sweet and sour sauce, tomato, cucumber, pineapple, onion, bell pepper, and scallion.
- Garlic Stir-Fry (Tod Katiem)Stir-fried in a homemade black pepper garlic sauce with broccoli and fried garlic with cilantro on top.
- Thai Pan SeafoodStir-fried shrimp, squid and scallops with bamboo shoot, bell pepper, carrot, basil in coconut milk, and red curry sauce.
- Shrimp with Mixed VegetablesShrimp stir-fried with assorted vegetables in brown sauce.
- Pad Prik Khing SeafoodStir-fried shrimp, squid, scallops cooked in curry paste with green beans, garlic, and bell pepper.
- Crispy Salmon BasilLightly battered Salmon fillet stir-fried with bell pepper, carrot, onion, and green bean in basil sauce with steamed broccoli.
- Cashew Nut SeafoodStir-fried squid, shrimp and scallops with cashew nut, onion, green onion, bell pepper in chili paste, and brown sauce.
- Lo Mein NoodleStir-fried Lo mein noodle with ground chicken, green bean, onion, bell pepper, carrot, and basil leaves.
- Noodle SoupChoice of meat cooked in broth, fresh rice noodles, bean sprouts, green onion, cilantro, and garlic.
- Pad Woon SenSauteed with bean thread noodles, celery, onion, scallion, carrot, and egg in light brown sauce.
- Rad Na (Dinner Only)Fresh rice noodles topped with broccoli in chef's gravy sauce.
- Spicy NoodlesStir-fried bell pepper, onion, carrot, green bean, and basil in brown chili sauce.
- Fried Rice
- Fried Rice Combination
- Thai Pan-Fried RiceStir-fried jasmine rice with onion, tomato, scallion, and egg.
- Crab Meat Fried RiceChef special jasmine fried rice with crab meat, carrot, onion, egg, tomato, and scallions.
- Thai Pan Pineapple Fried RiceJasmine rice stir-fried with pineapple, onion, scallion, carrot, and egg with cashew nut.
- Pad ThaiThai noodle stir-fried with egg, bean sprout, green onion, red tofu, and ground peanut. Choice of vegetables or tofu.
- Stir-Fried Mixed VegetableStir-fried mixed vegetables in garlic brown sauce.
- Crispy Tofu with BasilFried tofu stir-fried with basil, onion, bell pepper, carrot, green bean, and garlic.
- Spicy Basil Fried RiceStir-fried jasmine rice, bell pepper, onion, tomato, egg, carrot, and basil in chili sauce. Choice of vegetables or tofu.
- Pad Sew-Ew NoodlesPan-fried wide rice noodle with egg and broccoli in our homemade sweetened soy sauce. Choice of vegetables or tofu.
- Eggplant with BasilEggplant stir-fried with bell pepper, garlic, onion, carrot, and basil.
- Red CurryRed curry paste in coconut milk, green bean, bell pepper, carrot, eggplant, and basil with choice of mixed vegetable or tofu.
- Green CurryGreen curry paste in coconut milk, green bean, bell pepper, carrot, eggplant, and basil with choice of mixed vegetable or tofu.
- Panang CurryRed peanut curry sauce, coconut milk, broccoli, and basil with choice of mixed vegetable or tofu.
- Thai Pan-Fried RiceStir-fried jasmine rice, onion, tomato, scallion, carrot, and egg. Choice of vegetables or tofu.
- Drunken NoodleStir-fried wide rice noodle with bell pepper, onion, tomato, and basil in chili sauce. Choice of vegetables or tofu.
- Classic Thai Curries
- Pumpkin Red CurryRed curry paste with coconut milk, bell pepper, green bean, carrot, basil leaf, eggplant, and chunks of pumpkin.
- Massaman CurryMassaman curry paste with coconut milk, potato, pineapple, onion, and peanut.
- Green CurryGreen curry paste with coconut milk, bamboo shoot, eggplant, bell pepper, green bean, carrot, and basil leaf.
- Duck CurryRoasted duck in red curry past, coconut milk with pineapple, tomato, bell pepper, and basil.
- Panang CurryPanang curry paste, coconut milk, peanut butter, basil, and broccoli.
- Red CurryRed curry paste with coconut milk, bamboo shoot, eggplant, bell pepper, green bean, carrot, and basil leaf.
- Yellow CurryYellow curry with potato, pineapple, and onion in coconut milk.
- Chef Specialties
- Shrimp Pineapple Red Curry
- Crispy Duck Basil
- Roasted Duck Red CurryRoasted duck cooked with coconut milk, red curry paste, carrot, red and green bell pepper, tomato, pineapple, and basil.
- Tamarind ChickenLightly battered chicken topped with homemade tamarind sauce, bell pepper, and green onion on top. Served with steamed rice and steamed broccoli.
- Pia Lad PrikDeep-fried whole fish served with our special chili sauce and steamed broccoli with carrot.
- Salmon Panang CurryFresh salmon filet, bell pepper, broccoli, and basil cooked in our panang curry sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Tamarind ShrimpLightly battered shrimp with homemade tamarind sauce, bell pepper, and green onion on top with steamed broccoli on the side.
- Honey ShrimpLightly battered shrimp stir-fried with garlic, scallion, ginger, bell pepper, and honey sauce with steamed broccoli on the side.
- Sizzling Bangkok BeefSauteed marinated beef in light brown sauce and sesame oil. Topped with fresh ginger and scallion and bedded with Napa lettuce.
- Honey Crispy DuckLightly battered duck stir-fried with garlic, scallion, ginger, bell pepper, and honey sauce with steamed broccoli on the side..
- Golden Pineapple Fried RiceJasmine rice stir-fried with a combination of chicken, shrimp, yellow curry, pineapple, onion, green onion, carrot, and cashew nut.
- Lava ChickenCrispy chicken stir-fried with chili sauce, carrot, cabbage, and scallion. Served with jasmine rice.
- Fried Rice (With Egg Only)
- Steamed Rice Noodle
- Sticky Rice
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown Rice
- Steamed Mixed Vegetables
- Hot Tea
- Thai Ice Coffee
- Thai Ice Tea
- Sparkling Water
- Unsweeted Ice Tea
- Soft DrinksCoca-cola, diet coke, and sprite.
- Mango Sticky Rice
- Sweet Sticky Rice
- Fried Bananas
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Thai Pan delivery in Leesburg with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Thai Pan delivery is available on Uber Eats in Leesburg.
Is The Thai Pan delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Thai Pan delivery is available to your location in Leesburg.
How do I order The Thai Pan delivery online in Leesburg?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Thai Pan menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Thai Pan online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Thai Pan here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Thai Pan order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Thai Pan order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Thai Pan delivery in Leesburg?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Thai Pan order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.