The Mad Beet Menu and Delivery in San Diego
Location and hours
|7:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
The Mad Beet
Picked for you
- Acaiwolnation Fruit Bowl
- Beyoncai Fruit Bowl
- The Arktik Monkey Protein Smoothie
- Beets by Dre Juice
- Blueberyhana Superfood SmoothieAlmond milk, peanuts, spirulina, avocado, spinach, blueberry, and banana.
- Acaiwolnation Fruit Bowl86% (22)
- Beyoncai Fruit Bowl83% (6)
- Two Pac Shakur Fruit BowlOrganic acai, organic pitaya, granola, honey, strawberry, blueberry, and banana.
- Coconutty by Nature Fruit BowlOrganic pitaya, coconut, almonds, granola, honey, pineapple, and cantaloupe.
- The Granolling Stones Fruit BowlOrganic acai, cottage cheese, granola, honey, strawberry, blueberry, and banana.100% (3)
- Whillow Smith Fruit BowlHome-made whipped cream and choice of 3 fruits.
- Honeydew Tang Clan Fruit BowlLime juice, honeydew, raspberry, cucumber blended over greek non-fat yogurt topped with pineapple, strawberry, banana, honey, and sea salt.
- Muddy Watersmelon Fruit BowlApple juice, watermelon, blackberry, mango blended over greek non-fat yogurt topped with honeydew, strawberry, banana, honey, and sea salt.100% (4)
- Cantalupe Fiasco Fruit BowlMango juice, cantaloupe, pineapple, mango blended over greek non-fat yogurt topped with strawberry, blueberry, banana, honey, and sea salt.
- Fruit Parfaith Hill Fruit BowlGreek non-fat yogurt, granola, honey, blueberry, strawberry, and banana.
- Bananas Foster the People Fruit BowlOrganic pitaya, greek non-fat yogurt, granola, honey, watermelon, blueberry, and banana.
- Honey and Cher Fruit BowlCottage cheese, granola, honey, blueberry, strawberry, and banana.
- Pitayabull Fruit BowlsOrganic pitaya, granola, honey, strawberry, blueberry, and cantaloupe.
- Honeyo Fruit BowlGranola, peanut butter, Nutella, honey, strawberry, blueberry, and banana.
- The Pitaya Cat Dolls Fruit BowlOrganic pitaya, granola, honey, pineapple, honeydew, and banana.
Drinks and Snacks
Drinks and Snacks
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Mad Beet delivery in San Diego with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Mad Beet delivery is available on Uber Eats in San Diego.
Is The Mad Beet delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Mad Beet delivery is available to your location in San Diego.
How do I order The Mad Beet delivery online in San Diego?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Mad Beet menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Mad Beet online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Mad Beet here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Mad Beet order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Mad Beet order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Mad Beet delivery in San Diego?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Mad Beet order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.