Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
- #2 most likedGreek Chicken Souvlaki Sandwich$12.00
- #1 most likedGreek Gyro (Beef/Lamb) Sandwhich$12.00
- Greek Pork Souvlaki Sandwich$12.00Our family business' flagship item! 12 hours of marinade, hand cut and tenderized! If you remember nothing else about this menu, remember this! This chicken or pork Souvlaki Sandwich on a toasted pita, tzatziki, tomatoes, red onion, and parsley is full of FLAVOR!
- Vegan "Is Also a Greek Word" Zucchini Ball Sandwich$12.00Shredded Zucchini, flax seed, scallions, dill, mint, vegan soy free feta, B12 and coconut oil blended together in bread crumbs and fried on high heat to provide you the best vegan alternative to meat our family has enjoyed to date! Vegan can be Greek too...but technically its Latin, but who cares!?!?! Eat up :)
This dish comes on a toasted pita with tomatoes, onions, parsley, and your choice of Tzatziki or vegan tzatziki.
- Loukaniko (Greek Sausage) Sandwich$12.00Loukaniko comes from the Greek word λουκάνικο which means Loukaniko... ;) this grilled specialty is a type of Greek sausage made from pork or lamb and typically flavored with orange peel, fennel seed, and various other dried herbs and seeds. It is served on a warm pita with tomato, red onion, tzatziki, and parsley! Thank goodness for so many Greek words!
- COMBO Greek Pork And Chicken Souvlaki Sandwich$16.00Could marinated chicken and pork co-exist together!?!?! YES at the Greek Shack they do! Have the best of the Spartan and Athenian worlds and enjoy pork and chicken in one mythological battle wherein you win every time! ! 12 hours of marinade, hand cut and tenderized! Toasted pita, tzatziki, tomatoes, red onion, and parsley with best of both worlds...and there is a song to go with it too!
- Chicken Souvlaki (On A Stick) with Toasted Pita Bread Triangles$6.00Juicy, tender, grilled to perfection chicken on a skewer with warm toasted pita triangles...our ancient ancestor Odysseus blinded the eye of the Cyclops with his, and you can too...but not at our shop ok!?!!
- Pork Souvlaki (On a Stick) with Pita Triangles$6.00Save the farm (or at least the cows and chickens) and enjoy the pearl of the Greek Shack menu! Warm toasted pita bread triangles, a squirt of our famous dressing, and its on!!!!
- Extra 5oz Of Gyro, Chicken Or Pork$5.00Your choice of any additional meet on the side: Extra 5oz Of Gyro, Chicken Or Pork.
- Side Of Zucchini Balls With Toastef Pita And Tzatziki$6.00Shredded Zucchini, flax seed, scallions, dill, mint, vegan soy free feta, B12 and coconut oil blended together in bread crumbs and fried on high heat to provide you the best vegan alternative to meat our family has enjoyed to date! Have it with toasted pita and vegan tzatziki or tzatziki.
- Una Faccia Una Razza Special!$7.00Only offered on Wednesdays and Fridays, get it while you can! The Patitsas family was said to have fled to Sicily during the reign of the Ottoman empire over Greece. During this time, the phrase "one face, one family" came into being! This blend of Greek and Italian cuisine will leave you ready to grab your sea-side and jump back into line for another shrimp swim! Marinaded to perfection with Greek and Italian seasonings! Comes with toasted Pita!
- Greek Fries$6.00Super seasoned fresh cut fries sprinkled with Greek feta and a whole regiment of spices...lemon zest, paprika, salt, pepper, and Greek imported oregano...among others ;)
- Tzatziki Sauce$4.25Our signature family dip! We are talking 9 grams of protein per 4 oz. serving...yes! And then that Greek Yogurt is infused with cucumber, garlic (garlic may help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart attacks), pepper, vinegar. Now get those dancing shoes on people and take a dip into your inner Greek!
- Fresh Cut Fries$4.50"Gem of the Mountains" potatoes fried to perfection, sprinkled with salt, pepper, and lemon zest, and served with a smile :)
- Add Greek Feta Cheese$1.00
- Homemade Spinakopita "Greek Spinach Pie"$5.00Throughout Greece, this celebration of spinach, imported Greek feta cheese, dill, philo dough, Greek olive oil, and scallions is a must have! But be warned, this family business hand makes these beauties once a week and so when they sell out...they sell out!
- Tiropita "Cheese Pita"$2.75
- Spicy Feta "Tirokafteri"$4.25Spicy Feta Dip With Toasted Pita
- Little Hercules Box$6.50It is true that Hercules became the greatest of all the ancient heroes after completing 12 superhuman labors...but who cares. How about parents getting a little credit for all the labor we went through and go through for our kids every day, right!?!??!
Your child will love this combination of Greek pita bread and American cheese along with their little juice box and a small side of crispy seasoned fries.
- The Bucephalus Box$6.50The legendary horse of Alexander the Great, Bucephalus! 5 cubes of juicy chicken, a small side of fresh cut fries, and a juice box; this legendary combination assuredly would have been among this horse's pre battle regiment! Enjoy!
Greek Pastry and Dessert
Salads And Soups
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Greek Shack delivery in Wilkes-Barre Scranton with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Greek Shack delivery is available on Uber Eats in Wilkes-Barre Scranton.
Is The Greek Shack delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Greek Shack delivery is available to your location in Wilkes-Barre Scranton.
How do I order The Greek Shack delivery online in Wilkes-Barre Scranton?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Greek Shack menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Greek Shack online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Greek Shack here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Greek Shack order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Greek Shack order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Greek Shack delivery in Wilkes-Barre Scranton?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Greek Shack order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.