The Dhaba Menu and Delivery in Tempe
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:12 PM|
Picked for you
- Palak PaneerCubes of cottage cheese layered with cooked spinach.
- Kashmiri Chicken Tikka MasalaChicken tikka masala is chunks of chicken breast marinated in spices and yogurt, then baked in a tandoor oven.
- Dal MakhaniButtery lentil staple from Punjab is slow cooked to perfection.
- Khara Masala Makhani MurghSpicy butter chicken curry cooked with methi leaves to create a mouth watering flavor.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaCubes of cottage cheese are combined in an authentic, richly spiced sauce made with tomatoes, and onions.
- Samosa PlateTwo freshly prepared samosas served with 2 sweet and savory chutneys.Popular
- Amritsari Samosa ChaatCrushed samosa topped with chole, onions, chili, tamarind, and cilantro.Popular
- Dhaba Papdi ChaatA savory snack made with tortilla crisps and cubed potatoes, topped with a mixture of gram beans, onions, chili, tamarind, and a sweet yogurt sauce.
- Kolkata Pani PuriA street snack, comprising of round, crispy hollow "puris" fried crisp and filled with a watery mixture of tamarind, chili, and potatoes.
- Keema SamosasDelicious samosas made with refined flour and minced lamb filling. (2pcs)
- Bhel PuriA savory snack made with crisp puffed rice and tossed with cubes of onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and various spices.
- Multani Onion BhajiA great Punjabi snack. Sliced onions crispy fried in gram flour with select spices.
- Bhatura CholeLeavened deep fried bread served with Dhaba style curried chick peas.Popular
- Punjabi Veggie PlatterMouthwatering veggie, paneer pakoras, samosa, tikki, chole, and chutneys.Popular
- Aloo PuriCurried boiled potatoes served with deep fried puffed bread (puri).Popular
- Udta PanchiChicken wings marinated in a special blend of Dhaba spices and barbecued in the clay oven. Served with chutneys.Gluten Free
- Paneer PakoraPaneer pakora made with a soft bodied Indian cheese.Gluten Free and Vegetarian
- Rehriwale Dahi BhalleDeep fried lentil croquettes garnished with yogurt, ginger, tamarind, and spices.
- Murgh PakoreFritters made with boneless chicken, mango powder, Dhaba herbs, and spices.Gluten Free
- Onion lemon and chilliOnion
Dhaba De Khas
Seasonal Lamb and Goat
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Dhaba delivery in Tempe with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Dhaba delivery is available on Uber Eats in Tempe.
Is The Dhaba delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Dhaba delivery is available to your location in Tempe.
How do I order The Dhaba delivery online in Tempe?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Dhaba menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Dhaba online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Dhaba here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Dhaba order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Dhaba order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Dhaba delivery in Tempe?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Dhaba order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.