The Colonial Menu and Delivery in Sydney
Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 9:45 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|5:00 PM - 9:45 PM|
Picked for you
- Cheese and Garlic NaanNaan stuffed with cheese and chopped garlic.
- Pulao RiceBasmati rice infused with saffron and butter.
- Onion BhajiTwo pieces. Fritter of onion and shallots served with tamarind sauce.
- MadrasA popular curry sauce created with coconut cream, lemon and chilli - perfect for medium spice lovers.
- Butter ChickenMild marinated chicken fillets cooked in a clay oven then prepared with creamy tomato and cashew nut sauce.
Family Meals & Deals
- Mixed Diet Family MealAny 2 x Custom Curries, 2 x Plain Naan, 1 x Rice, 1 x Mixed Pickles, 4 x Pappadums with Mint Chutney
- Vegetarian Family Meal 1Any 2 x Vegetarian Curries, 2 x Plain Naan, 1 x Rice, 1 x Mix Pickles, 4 x Pappadums with Mint Chutney.Popular
- Vegan Family MealAny 2 x Vegan Curries, 2 x Vegan Roti, 1 x Rice, 1 x Mixed Pickles, 1 x Tomato & Onion Salad
- Non Vegetarian Catering PackSix pieces chicken tikka, six pieces seekh kebab, two x 500mL butter chicken, two x 500mL lamb rogan josh, two pieces plain naan, two pieces garlic naan, two pieces butter naan, two x 500mL steamed rice, tamarind sauce and mint chutney.
- Vegetarian Catering PackSix pieces vegetable samosa, six pieces aloo tikki, two x 500mL paneer tikka masala, two x 500mL daal makhani, two pieces plain naan, two pieces garlic naan, two pieces butter naan, two x 500mL steamed rice, tamarind sauce and mint chutney. Serves five to six people.
Non Vegetarian Entree
- Tandoori ChickenChicken on the bone marinated in yoghurt and traditional spices and cooked in tandoor. Served with mint sauce.
- Seekh KebabLamb mince, herbs and special spices cooked in a clay oven and served with mint chutney.Popular
- Chicken PakoraCrispy bite-sized chicken pieces deep fried with authentic special spices and chickpea flour.
- Tawa GoatSpicy grilled goat pieces cooked with yoghurt, ginger, green chilli and special spices.
- Garlic Tandoori PrawnsSix pieces. King prawns marinated with whole spices, herbs, yoghurt then char grilled in the tandoor and served with mint chutney.
- Tandoori Chicken TikkaBoneless chicken thigh fillet marinated in yoghurt and special spices, cooked in a tandoor oven and served with mint chutney.Popular
- Adraki Lamb Cutlets (GF)Three pieces. Lamb cutlet marinated overnight with Kashmiri spices, garlic and ginger - skewered and grilled in tandoor served with mint sauce.
- Amritsari FishFish fillets marinated in a special blend of special spices, coated with chickpea flour and served with mint sauce.
- Garlic Chicken TikkaChicken cooked in a marinade with yoghurt, cream, coriander and colonial special spices.
- Onion BhajiTwo pieces. Fritter of onion and shallots served with tamarind sauce.Popular
Chef's Specialty Mains
Frequently asked questions
Can I order The Colonial delivery in Sydney with Uber Eats?
Yes. The Colonial delivery is available on Uber Eats in Sydney.
Is The Colonial delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if The Colonial delivery is available to your location in Sydney.
How do I order The Colonial delivery online in Sydney?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the The Colonial menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find The Colonial online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by The Colonial here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my The Colonial order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my The Colonial order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for The Colonial delivery in Sydney?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your The Colonial order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.