THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients Menu and Delivery in Sacramento
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients
- Picked for you
- Pad Thai
- Kao Niew Mamuang
- Fresh Roll
- Pad See EiwStir fried wide rice noodle with Chinese broccoli, carrot, and egg.
- Fresh RollGluten Free
- Gai SatayGluten Free
- Hoi Jor PuuGluten Free
- Tom Kha Tod
- Larb Tod
- Pla Muk TodMarinated, deep-fried calamari
- Peak Gai TodMarinated and deep fried chicken wings.
- Tao Hoo TodDeep fried, crispy tofu served with sweet and sour sauce, topped with crushed peanuts.vegan and gluten free
- Kiew ZaPan fried chicken dumpling.
- Tod Mun PlaPan fried fish cake. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Goong KabokCrispy shrimp rolls served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Gai BitesLightly breaded, all white meat, crispy boneless wings with your choice of
Tamarind : Sweet and sour, crispy shallot
Black pepper : Semi spicy, garlic-black pepper, house sauce
Prik Khing : Semi spicy red curry base
- Tom KhaCreamy coconut based soup with mushroom and choice of chicken breast meat or mixed veggies
- Tom Kha with PrawnCreamy coconut based soup with mushroom and choice of chicken breast meat or mixed veggies
- Tom YumSemi-spicy, creamy, sweet & soup soup with mushroom and choice of chicken breast meat or mixed veggies
- Tom Yum with prawnSemi-spicy, creamy, sweet & soup soup with mushroom and choice of chicken breast meat or mixed veggies
- Kang JeudFlavorful, homemade clear soup with soft tofu, and mixed veggies.
- Yum TalaePrawn, calamari, mussel, scallop, onion, and cilantro in spicy lime salad dressing.
- Som TumGreen papaya salad.vegan and gluten free
- Yum Woon SenGlass noodle salad with minced pork, onion, cilantro, and cherry tomato in spicy lime salad dressing.
- LarbOnions, cilantro, and parched rice. Served over a mixed green salad.
- Nam TokOnion, cilantro, and parched rice. Served over a mixed green salad.
- Yum AppleGreen apple salad with cashew nut and coconut flakes, topped with a grilled prawn.
- Yum SalmonDiced seared salmon with onion and cilantro in spicy lime dressing
served on bed of mixed greens
- Pad Ma Kur
- Kang Kiew WanGluten Free
- Kao Pad Subparodvegan and gluten free
- Kang MassamanGluten Free
- Kana Moo GrobChinese broccoli, crispy pork belly, roasted chili, and stir fried in special sauce.Gluten Free
- Pad ChaSpicy stir fried baby corn, bell peppers, mushroom, young green pepper, young finger root, kaffir leaf, basil, and chili.vegan and gluten free
- Pad Kra ProwSemi spicy stir fried green bean, bell peppers, onion, and fresh Thai basil in house special sauce.vegan and gluten free
- Pad Pak RuamStir fried baby corn, asparagus, carrot, and cabbage in the sauce.vegan and gluten free
- Pad KhingStir fried bell pepper, onions, mushroom, and fresh ginger in sauce.vegan and gluten free
- Pad Prik KingStir fried green bean, bell pepper, kaffir leaf in chefs special, semi spicy, and prik king sauce contains shrimp product.
- Pad Med MamuangStir fried breaded meat of choice, with cashew nut, water chestnut, onion, and roasted chili contain shrimp product.
- Praram RongsongSteamed choice of meat over spinach. Topped with peanut sauce.
- Kao PadThai fried rice with choice of meat, onion, and egg.vegan and gluten free
- Kao Pad Kra ProwSemi spicy basil fried rice with green bean, bell pepper, onion, and basil.vegan and gluten free
- Kang KareeYellow curry with, onion, cherry tomato, and potato.vegan and gluten free
- Kang DeangRed curry with cherry tomato, Thai chili, bell pepper, bamboo, basil, and kaffir leaf.Gluten Free
- Kang PanangPanang curry with bell pepper and kaffir lea.Gluten Free
- Chef's Specials
- MooDang MooGrobBarbeque pork, crispy pork belly Thai sweet sausage, and half boil egg. Topped with chef special pork gravy.
- Kao SoiYellow curry soup, egg noodles, fried shallots, pickled cabbage, and roasted chili oil,
served with your choice of chicken, cripy tofu, mixed veggies.
or braised beef (add $2.00)
- Thai BBQ Pork RibsBraised pork spare ribs with semi-spicy tamarind sauce
- Kao Pad Mun Goong Bpet Yang Kraprow GorbPrawn butter fried rice, grilled duck, peppers, fried egg, crispy basil
- Chu Chee SalmonSeared salmon filet, semi-spicy panang curry sauce steamed veggies, coconut milk
- Noodle Soups
- Gkuay Tiew Tom Yum
- Gkuay Tiew Reur
- Gkuay Tiew GaiChicken breast meat, stewed chicken drummettes, bean sprout, onion, thin rice noodle in five spice, and chicken based soup.
- Pad Thaivegan and gluten free
- Pad Kee Maovegan and gluten free
- Pad See EiwStir fried wide rice noodle with Chinese broccoli, carrot, and egg.vegan and gluten free
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown Rice
- Riceberry Rice
- Aun Chan Rice
- Three Layers Rice
- White Sticky Rice
- Brown Sticky Rice
- Peanut Sauce
- Cucumber Salad
- Kao Niew MamuangWhite and brown sweetened sticky rice, topped with coconut milk. Served with sweet mango.
- Roti With Sweet MilkPan fried crispy roti bread, topped with condensed milk and sugar.
- Thai Iced Lemon Tea
- Aun Chan Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Coconut Water With Fresh Young Coconut Meat
- Soft Drinks
- Bottle Water
- S Pellegrino
- Thai Iced Tea
- HEINEKE N 0.0Imported, Germany 4.5 (Non-Alcoholic) (Bottle)
Can I order THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients delivery in Sacramento with Uber Eats?
Yes. THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients delivery is available on Uber Eats in Sacramento.
Is THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients delivery available near me?
THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients delivery might not be available everywhere in Sacramento, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients delivery online in Sacramento?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients delivery in Sacramento?
What’s best at THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients in Sacramento?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Sacramento address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on THAI - The House of Authentic Ingredients delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.