Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 2:45 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
Picked for you
- Nam SodGround pork, onion, ginger, and ground peanuts with a touch of lime juice.
- Thai Nakorn Spring RollsCrispy roll stuff with ground pork in vegetables.
- Nam Sod with Crispy RiceGround pork, onion, ginger, and ground peanuts with crispy rice with a touch of lime juice.
- Tod MunFried fish cakes with a special blend of Thai spices. Served with the sweet cucumber and chili sauce.
- Thai Beef JerkyThai fried beef jerky served with chili pastem.
- Thai Nakorn Sa-TayChoice of pork or chicken BBQ on a stick served with peanut sauce.
- LarpMixed with onion, chili, and lime juice.
- Thai Nakorn Beef SaladGrilled rib eye with Thai nakorn lime dressing.
- Beef NamtokBBQ beef on bed of mixed green sour dressing.
- Shrimp Salad (Spicy)BBQ shrimp with mixed green spicy hot dressing.
- Larp SeafoodSeafood mixed with onion, chili, and lime juice.
- Black Mushroom Soup (Not Spicy)Ground pork, black mushroom, and silver noodles.
- Tom Yum Hot and Sour SoupHot and sour soup with red chili paste.
- Tom Yum ShrimpShrimp hot and sour soup with red chili paste.
- Tom Yum Kha GaiChicken soup with coconut milk.
- Tom Yum Talay (Pot)Mixed seafood in clear hot and sour soup.
- Yellow Chicken CurrySpecial blend of yellow curry and spices with chicken and potatoes.
- Green CurryBlend of green chili paste, herbs, spices, eggplant, bamboo shoots, bell peppers, and sweet basil in coconut milk.
- Krua Kai NoodleStir fried rice noodle with chicken and bean sprout.
- Pad Kee Mao NoodleHot and spicy stir fried with fresh wide rice noodles with your choice of meat.
- Chow Mein with Chicken and ShrimpStir fried with yellow rounded noodles with vegetables in homemade sauce.
- Steamed Rice
- Thai Fried RiceFried rice with your choice of meat.
- Pineapple Fried RiceFried rice with pineapple, chicken, and shrimp.
- Spicy Basil Fried RiceFried rice with chili and basil and your choice of meat.Spicy
- Shrimp Fried RiceFried rice with shrimp.
- Sticky Rice
- Cashew NutStir fried cashew nut, chili, and basil with your choice of meat.
- Three AmigosStir fried mushroom, bamboo shoot, baby corn, and your choice of meat.
- Sweet and SourStir fried vegetable with sweet and sour sauce and your choice of meat.
- Mixed VegetablesStir fried mixed vegetable with your choice of meat.
- Spicy Long BeanSpicy long bean with your choice of meat.Spicy
- Spicy BasilStir fried chili and basil with your choice of meat.Spicy
- Baby Corn and Mushroom with Shrimp
- Pepper and Garlic with Shrimp
- Curry Paste with Shrimp (Pick Pow)
- Sweet and Sour Shrimp
- Deep Fried Catfish with House spicy sauce (Thai Style)
Thai Nakorn Specials
- Squid Salad
- Stuffed Chicken Wings
- Thai Nakorn BBQ Chickenthai bbq chicken (half size)
- BBQ Tongue
- BBQ Beef
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Thai Nakorn delivery in Garden Grove with Uber Eats?
Yes. Thai Nakorn delivery is available on Uber Eats in Garden Grove.
Is Thai Nakorn delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Thai Nakorn delivery is available to your location in Garden Grove.
How do I order Thai Nakorn delivery online in Garden Grove?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Thai Nakorn menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Thai Nakorn online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Thai Nakorn here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Thai Nakorn order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Thai Nakorn order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Thai Nakorn delivery in Garden Grove?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Thai Nakorn order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.