Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
- Picked for you
- Pad Thai Dinner
- Panang Curry Dinner
- Spicy Basil DinnerGround chicken or beef with steam rice. Spicy.
- Chicken Satay (5 pcs)
- Thai Beef Jerky
- Papaya SaladShredded fresh papaya with tomato, peanut and lime juice served with cabbage. Spicy.
- Crispy Roll (5 pcs)Vegetarian style roll served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Crab Rangoon (5 pcs)Cream cheese, wrapped with wonton skin.
- Nam Tok BeefSliced grilled beef, combined with red onion, chili, and lime juice. Spicy.
- Nam Sod ChickenGround chicken blended with hot chili pepper, green onion, ginger peanut and lime juice.
- Thai ToastFried seasoned ground chicken with bread served with cucumber salad.
- Crying TigerGrilled marinated sliced beef served with country style hot sauce. Spicy.
- Larb GaiSpicy ground chicken, scallion, lime juice, chili, and crushed rice. Spicy.
- Fried TofuDeep fried tofu served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Honey Wings (10 pcs)Fried chicken wings with honey garlic sauce.
- Curry Pot Stickers (5 pcs)Thai curry sauce, deep fried pot stickers and cabbage and carrots.
- Tom Yam KungThai hot and sour soup with shrimp, mushroom, lemon grass and a touch of fresh lime juice. Spicy.
- Tom Kha KaiDelicious rich and creamy coconut soup with chicken and mushroom. Spicy.
- Tofu SoupTofu and soybean noodles in clear broth.
- House SaladSliced fresh cabbage and tomato wedges, tossed with sweet peanut dressing.
- Spicy Beef SaladCrisp Romaine lettuce with sliced beef, onion, basil leaves and spicy dressing. Spicy.Spicy
- Thai Kitchen SaladGreen salad topped with char-grill marinated chicken breast topped with peanut sauce.
- Spicy Noodle SaladBean thread noodle mixed with shrimp, ground chicken, squid, onions, and mushroom in spicy sauce. Spicy.Spicy
- Seafood SaladCrisp lettuce mixed with seafood. Shrimp, squid, crabmeat, onion, cilantro, chili and lime juice. Spicy.
- Ginger DinnerStir-fried garlic, onions, mushrooms, carrots, shredded baby ginger and zucchini. Served with steamed rice.
- Cashew DinnerSauteed zucchini, onion, and cashew nuts in chili sauce. Served with steamed rice. Spicy.
- Broccoli DinnerStir-fried fresh broccoli, garlic, and carrots in a light sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Baby Corn DinnerMushroom, bamboo shoot, and garlic with a light sauce. Served with steamed rice.
- Garlic and Pepper DinnerStir-fried garlic and black pepper, green beans and carrots served on a bed of cabbage. Served with steamed rice.
- Spicy Eggplant DinnerStir-fried ground meat with chopped garlic, bell peppers, basil leaves in a garlic sauce. Served with steamed rice. Spicy.Spicy
- Veggie Thai DinnerStir-fried broccoli, carrots, zucchini and mushroom in a light gravy. Served with steamed rice.
- Sweet and Sour DinnerServed with pineapple, tomato, onion, and bell pepper. Served with steamed rice.
- Pad Prik King DinnerSauteed curry plate with green beans. Served with steamed rice. Spicy.
- Thai Rama DinnerCarrots in peanut sauce on a bed of spinach. Served with steamed rice. Spicy.
- Panang Curry DinnerRich and creamy coconut sauce with bell pepper. Spicy.
- Red Curry DinnerServed with coconut cream, bamboo shoots, and bell peppers. Spicy.
- Green Curry DinnerServed with coconut cream, bamboo shoots, and bell pepper. Spicy.
- Musaman Curry DinnerTraditional curry with coconut sauce and roasted cashew nuts. Spicy.
- Noodle and Rice
- Tom Yum Noodle Soup Dinner
- Pineapple Fried Rice Dinner
- Pad Thai DinnerRice noodle with eggs, bean sprouts, and onions topped with ground peanuts.
- Spicy Basil DinnerGround chicken or beef with steam rice. Spicy.Spicy
- Spicy Chicken and Bamboo Shoots DinnerServed with steam rice. Spicy.
- Bankok Noodle DinnerRice noodle with round beef, onion, tomato and yellow curry powder in a gravy sauce.
- Beef Rare Noodle Soup Dinner with Rice Noodles
- Seafood Noodle Dry Dinner
- Seafood Noodle Soup Dinner
- BBQ Pork Noodle Soup DinnerRice noodles with BBQ pork and clear soup.
- Thai Kitchen Noodle DinnerFlat rice noodle with ground chicken, shrimp and squid.
- Yellow Curry Noodle Soup DinnerRice noodle with special curry sauce, topped with crispy noodle.
- Andaman Fried Rice DinnerSpicy stir fried rice with seafood, egg and basil leaves. Spicy.
- BBQ Pork Fried Rice DinnerStir fried with BBQ pork, raisins, onion, egg and cashew nut.
- Ground Chicken DinnerSeasoned ground meat, rice, onions, cilantro, and fried garlic in clear broth.
- Pork Rice Soup DinnerSeasoned ground meat, rice, onions, cilantro, and fried garlic in clear broth.
- Seafood Rice Soup DinnerSeafood with rice, onions, cilantro, and fried garlic in a clear broth.
- Spicy Jun Noodle DinnerCountry style spicy pad Thai with imitation crab meat and topped with peanut. Spicy.Spicy
- Rad Nah DinnerFlat noodle, broccoli, carrots and light gravy.
- Spicy Noodle DinnerFlat noodle with chili pepper sauce, fresh basil leaves, tomatoes, onions, green beans and bell peppers. Spicy.Spicy
- Pad See Yu DinnerFlat noodle, egg, broccoli, and carrots stir fried in a dark soy sauce.
- Chow Mein DinnerEgg noodle with mixed vegetables and soy sauce.
- House Special
- Garlic and Peppper Frog Legs DinnerSauteed frog leg with green bean, carrots, garlic, and black pepper. Spicy.
- Gang Quah Shrimp DinnerAn exotic Thai curry with pineapple chunks, tomatoes, bell peppers, and fresh basil in coconut cream. Spicy.
- Spicy Frog Legs DinnerFresh garlic, hot peppers, onions, basil leaves, and eggplant in spicy sauce. Spicy.Spicy
- Spicy Catfish DinnerCurry paste with basil leaves, eggplant, and a touch of chili. Spicy.Spicy
- Pad Wood Sen Seafood DinnerStir-fried bean thread noodle, mixed seafood, bean sprouts and onion.
- Sea Food Hot Pot DinnerSoup. Mixed seafood in spicy lemon grass soup and a touch of fresh lime juice. Spicy.
- Stir Fried Seafood DinnerCurry Powder with fresh basil leaves and a touch of hot chili. Spic
- Beef Dinner in Hot PlateBeef with brown gravy, mushroom, green beans, carrots and green onions.
- Spicy Grouper DinnerServed with steam rice, deep fried fish fillet with sweet, spicy, and sour sauces. Spicy.Spicy
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Coffee
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Thai Kitchen delivery in Maryland Heights with Uber Eats?
Yes. Thai Kitchen delivery is available on Uber Eats in Maryland Heights.
Is Thai Kitchen delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Thai Kitchen delivery is available to your location in Maryland Heights.
How do I order Thai Kitchen delivery online in Maryland Heights?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Thai Kitchen menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Thai Kitchen online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Thai Kitchen here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Thai Kitchen order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Thai Kitchen order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Thai Kitchen delivery in Maryland Heights?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Thai Kitchen order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.