Thai Express (Gaithersburg) Menu and Delivery in Gaithersburg
Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
Thai Express (Gaithersburg)
Picked for you
Appetizers and Thai Salads
- Shrimp Spring RollCrispy rice flour rolls stuffed with shrimp and vegetables. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Chicken SatayGrilled marinated chicken skewers served with peanut sauce, diced cucumber, and red onions in sweet vinegar.
- Steamed Thai DumplingA mixture of crab meat, shrimp, chicken, pork, and shiitake mushrooms. Served with sweet soy sauce.
- Pot StickersJapanese pan fried dumpling stuffed with pork and vegetables.
- Golden CalamariCrispy calamari served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Crispy WontonDeep fried minced chicken wrapped with wonton skin. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Fried TofuCrispy tofu served with sweet and sour sauce and crushed peanut.
- Tod Mun (Thai Fish Cake)Deep fried curried fish cake served with sweet sauce and topped with crushed peanut, diced red onions, and cucumber.
- Curry PuffStuffed diced potato, minced chicken, onions, and Thai curry powder. Served with diced red onions and cucumber in sweet vinegar.
- EdamameSteamed immature soybeans in the pod sprinkle with salt.
- House SaladA mixture of fresh vegetables.
- Papaya Salad (Som Tum)Green papaya, green beans, tomatoes, roasted peanuts, carrots, and spicy lime dressing.
- Spicy Chicken Salad (Larb Gai)Minced chicken tossed with ground roasted rice, red onions, carrots, scallions, and cilantro in chili lime dressing.Spicy
- Grilled Beef Salad (Nua Nam Tok)Grilled beef tossed with ground roasted rice, red onions, carrots, scallions, and cilantro in chili lime dressing.
- Seafood Salad (Yum Talay)Shrimp and squid with red onion, scallions, and cilantro in chili lime dressing.
- Glass Noodles Salad (Yum Woon Sen)Cellophane noodles, shrimp, minced chicken, peanuts, tomatoes, red onions, carrots, and green onions in chili lime dressing.
- Lemon Grass Soup (Tom Yum)Thai lemongrass soup with fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, and lime leaves.
- Coconut Herbs Soup (Tom Ka)Thai coconut soup with galangal root and mushroom.
- Wonton SoupA delicate mixture of shrimp and chicken with napa, celery, cilantro, and scallions.
- Vegetable SoupMixed vegetable in clear soup.
- Chiang Mai Curry Noodle (Khao Soi)Northern style Thai curry noodles soup with egg noodles, bean sprouts, coconut milk, cilantro, and scallions. Topped with crispy noodles.
- Suicide NoodlesStir fried egg noodles with shrimp, calamari, basil leaves, lime leaves, rhizome, green beans, baby corns, young green pepper, and eggplants.
- Crispy Golden TilapiaDeep fried filet tilapia until crispy golden brown topped with our delicious sauce.
- Seafood ParadiseStir-fried shrimp, calamari in delicious yellow curry sauce with egg, onions, scallions, celery, and chili paste.
- Pad Ped SeafoodShrimp, calamari, and filet tilapia sauteed with lime leaves, rhizome, green beans, bamboo shoots, garlic, chili, and basil leaves.
- Woon Sen Pad ThaiCellophane noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, egg, and crunched peanut.
- Basil Leaves (Ka Prow)Basil leaves, green beans, and onions with garlic and chili.
- Veggie DelightStir fried mixed fresh vegetable in light garlic sauce.
- Broccoli LoverStir fried broccoli and garlic.
- Healthy Ginger (Pad King)Fresh gingers, fungus mushrooms, onions, garlic, and scallions.
- Golden Cashew NutRoasted cashew nuts, broccoli, mushrooms, onions, scallions, and garlic in light brown sauce.
- Garlic and Peppers (Pad Ka tiem)Black peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, and scallions in garlic sauce.
- Delicious EggplantEggplants, chili, basil leaves, broccoli, and fresh garlic in black bean sauce.
- Sweet and SourPineapples, tomatoes, onions, scallions, garlic, and baby corns in sweet and sour sauce.
- Pad Woon SenCellophane noodles, napa, shitake mushrooms, celery, onions, green onions, tomatoes, and egg.
- Mild Chili (Pad Prik Sod)Fresh green chili, broccoli, onions, and garlic.
- Rama Peanut SauceCurry powder and garlic stir fried with peanut sauce. Served with steamed broccoli.
- Pad ChaBasil leaves, lime leaves, rhizome, green beans, baby corns, garlic young green peppers, chili, and eggplants.
- Noodles in Clear SoupRice noodle, bean sprouts, carrots, broccoli, scallions, cilantro, celery, and fried garlic.
- Tom Yum Noodles SoupRice noodle, fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, chili, and lime juice.
- Tom Ka Noodles SoupCoconut milk based soup, fresh mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, and lime juice.
- Green CurryGreen curry, eggplant, green beans, bamboo shoots, basil leaves, and coconut milk.
- Red CurryRed curry, tomatoes, pineapples, basil leaves, and coconut milk.
- Massaman CurrySouthern mild Thai curry, potatoes, onions, peanut, and coconut milk.
- Pad ThaiRice noodles, bean sprouts, scallions, egg, and crunched peanut.
- Kua GaiWide rice noodles, bean sprouts, lettuce, scallions, and egg.
- Lad NaOver pan fried wide rice noodles and Chinese broccoli in gravy brown sauce.
- Lo MeinLo mein egg noodles, Napa, carrots, green beans, garlic, and scallions.
- Yellow Curry NoodlesStir fried wide noodles, egg, celery, tomatoes, onions, scallions, yellow curry powder, garlic, and chili.
- Choo Choo Fried RiceStir fried rice, Chinese broccoli, egg, and Thai sweet soy sauce.
- Basil Fried RiceStir fried rice with basil leaves, onions, green beans, chili, and garlic.
- Pineapple Fried RiceStir fried rice with pineapples, tomatoes, cashew nuts, onions, scallions, and egg.
- Nam Prik Pao Fried RiceStir fried rice with mild chili paste, green beans, onions, and scallions.
Sides and Additions
- Add Jasmine Rice
- Add Brown Rice
- Substitute Brown Rice
- Fried Egg
- Steamed Vegetable on Side
- Peanut SaucePriced by add-ons
- Salad DressingPriced by add-onsGinger honey mustard.
- Extra Chicken
- Extra Beef
- Extra Pork
- Extra Shrimp
- Extra Mixed Vegetable
- Extra Tofu
- Sparkling Water
- Coconut Juice
- Bottled Water
- Soda12 oz.
- Thai Ice Tea
- Thai Ice Coffee
- Thai CustardOriginal style Thai custard made from coconut milk and taro root.
- Thai Custard with Sweet Sticky Rice
- Crispy Banana
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Thai Express (Gaithersburg) delivery in Gaithersburg with Uber Eats?
Yes. Thai Express (Gaithersburg) delivery is available on Uber Eats in Gaithersburg.
Is Thai Express (Gaithersburg) delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Thai Express (Gaithersburg) delivery is available to your location in Gaithersburg.
How do I order Thai Express (Gaithersburg) delivery online in Gaithersburg?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Thai Express (Gaithersburg) menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Thai Express (Gaithersburg) online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Thai Express (Gaithersburg) here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Thai Express (Gaithersburg) order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Thai Express (Gaithersburg) order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Thai Express (Gaithersburg) delivery in Gaithersburg?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Thai Express (Gaithersburg) order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.