Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Special|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Lunch Special|
- 1. Tom Yam Goong(spicy shrimp) thai spicy and sour soup with shrimp, lemon grass, mushroom, pepper and lime juice.
- 2. Tom Kha Gai(chicken coconut) spicy thai coconut milk soup with chicken, mushroom, lime juice.
- 3. Poh Taek(seafood) seafood soup with shrimp, calamari and glass noodles.
- 4. Edamame
- 5. Po PiaSpring rolls) (2 spring rolls, bamboo shoots, cabbage, carrot and with thai sweet and sour sauce.
- 6. Chicken Spring Roll(2) pcs
- 7. Fried Tofu(to fu tod) golden brown to fu w peanuts sauce.
- 8. Indian Golden Bread(2) pcs. peanut and sugar mix inside homemade taco wrap.
- 9. Mini Spring Roll
- 10. Shao Mai Dumplings(8) a mix of pork, baby shrimp and peas in an open top dumplings.
- 11. Khanom JeepVeg dumplings) (steamed or pan - fried vegetable dumplings served with basil garlic dipping sauce.
- 12. Pork Vegetable Dumplings(8) pcs
- 13. Chicken Vegetable Dumplings(8) pcs
- 14. Chicken W Sticky Rice(khao neow gal) sticky rice stuffed with chicken and vegetables in banana leaf.
- 15. Satay Chicken Wings(6) pcs
- 16. Satay(chicken or beef grilled on skewers with peanut sauce.
- 17. Curry Samosa(6) pcs. deep fried samosa filled with potato, onion, carrot, mushroom and curry powder.
- 18. Shrimp Satay(2) pcs. shrimp grilled on skewers with peanut sauce.
- 19. Gang Sarong(shrimp noodle) (4) pcs deep fried shrimp wrapped in noodles.
- 20. Pla Muok Tod(fried calamari) deep fried breaded calamari, thai style.
- 21. Shrimp Dumplings(4) pcs steamed shrimp dumplings with garlic / ginger sauce room and curry powder.
- Jasmine Rice
- Brown Rice
- Thai Sticky Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Peanut Sauce
- 22. Seaweed Salad
- 23. Salad Kaek(green salad) mixed green salad with peanut sauce dressing.
- 24. Mango SaladThai mango, red apple, cucumber, tomatoes banana mix in special coconut sauce.
- 25. Yam Pla Muk(calamari salad) thai calamari salad mixed with basil, lemongrass, tomatoes, onion and chili.
- 26. Yam Gai(chicken salad) grilled chicken red onion, tomatoes, cucumber basil.
- 27. Yam Nuer Yarng(steak salad) grilled sliced steak with onion, tomatoes, cucumber, lime.
- 28. Yam Goong(shrimp salad) grilled shrimp red onion, tomatoes, cucumber basil.
Noodles (No Rice)
- 29. pad ThaiStir - fried Thai noodles w/ baby shrimp, egg, bean sprouts, & topped with ground peanuts.
- 30. Kwyatio Pad GaiFresh noodles stir - fries w/ chikcen, vegetables basil.
- 31. Chicken Pad See YuThis country - style stir - fried broad rice noodles with Chinese broccoli & eggs.
- 32. Chicken Lar NardStir - fried broad rice noodles topped with chicken & Chinese broccoli in a brown bean oyster gravy.
- 33. Chicken Drunken Noodle (Pad Ki Mao)Spicy stir fried board rice noodle with basil, onion & bell peppers.
- 34. Chicken w/ black pepper fresh noodlesSpicy black pepper fresh noodle, onion and scallions w/ sweet & sour sauce.
- 35. Thai Spicy Chicken Lo MeinSpicy noodles, American broccoli, onion. Scallion and sweet & sour sauce.
- 36. Mee Ga - Thi (Spicy Coconut Noodles)Spicy stir - fried coconut noodles w/ chicken meat, baby shrimp, pepper mushroom, bean sprouts and basil.
- 37. Pan Fried NoodlesCrispy stir - fried egg noodles topped with shrimp, calamari, chicken & vegetable in garlic oyster gravy.
- 38. Pahd Wooson (Clear noodle)Pan fried clear noodles with shrimp, shitake mushroom, tomatoes & vegetable.
- 39. Vegetable Fried Rice
- 40. Pineapple Coconut Fried RiceCoconut fried rice with chicken topped with ground peanuts & pineapple and peas.
- 41. Basil Fried Rice (chicken)with Chili garlic onion & fresh basil, peas and carrots.
- 42. Shrimp Fried Rice
- 43. Pahd Ruom(mixed vegetable) house special stir - fried mixed vegetables and tofu with basil and chili paste.
- 44. Ma Khue Puang(eggplant) eggplant stir - fried in sweet chili sauce and lime leaves.
- 45. Tua Yau(string beans) string bean stir scallions, garlic and soy bean.
- 46. Pahd Nor Mai(asparagua asparagus with shitake mushroom in oyster sauce.
- 47. Tao Hu HorBean curd sheet) stuffed bean curd sheet with shitake mushrooms, bamboo shoot, and tofu served on a bed of chinese broccoli with basil / black bean sauce.
- 48. Gai Pahd Bai Ga - Paw(spicy basil chicken) spicy basil chicken with pepper, onion and chili paste.
- 49. Gai Pat Prik King(chicken and string bean) chicken stir - fried with string bean, basil, chili paste and soy bean.
- 50. Sesame ChickenGrilled chicken served on broccoli with brown sauce.
- 51. Golden Crispy ChickenButter fried slice chicken with peanut sauce on the side.
- 52 .Gai Kana(chicken w chinese or american broccoli) sauteed chicken with broccoli and baby corn.
- 53. Garlic ChickenChicken stir - fried w shitake mushrooms, scallions and bamboo shoots.
- 54. Gai Pahd Kieng(ginger chicken) chicken stir - fried w young ginger, black fungus, scallions soy bean and oyster sauce.
- 55. Peanut ChickenChicken with carrot red onion pepper sweet pea pod peanut and brown sauce.
- 56. Gai Pahd Prik Haeng(cashew chicken) cashew chicken w mushroom, bell peppers, bamboo shoot and dry hot pepper.
- 57. Mango ChickenMango, red onions, pepper, sweet pea pod, chicken, sweet and sour.
- 58. Gai Pahd Nor Mai(chicken w asparagus) asparagus with shitake mushroom in oyster sauce.
- 59. Nuer Pahd Nam Mun Hoey(mushroom chicken) sauteed sliced chicken mushrooms, scallions and ginger with black bean over a bed of chinese broccoli.
- 60. Nuea Pad Prig(thai pepper chicken) sliced chicken w bell pepper, onion, sweet pea, basil and chili pepper.
- 61. Dynamite ChickenChicken, peppers and onion peanuts in an explosive flavors of chef's special thai chili.
- 62. Moo Yang Ta Krai(lemongrass pork chop) grilled thin sliced of pork chops marinated w lemongrass, galanga, garlic and lime juice.
- 63. Spicy Aromatic BeefBeef sliced, celery, fungus, garlic bolt, snow peas and chile sauce ( no extra charge for beef).
- 64. Salt And Pepper Squid
- 65. Rainbow SeafoodShrimp, squid, crabmeat stick, green and red pepper, corn kernels, celery, apple, waterchestnut with brown sauce.
- 66. Spicy Basil ShrimpBasil shrimp with pepper, onion and chili paste.
- 67. Kratieum Prik Thai(garlic shrimp) garlic shrimp with shitake mushrooms, scallions and bamboo shoots.
- 68. Mango ShrimpMango, red onion, pepper, sweet pea pod, shrimp, sweet and sour.
- 69. Gung Pla Murk Pat Nam Prik Paow(shrimp and calamari).....Shrimp and calamari stir - fried with onion, chili and black beans .
- 70. Goong Pad Tua Fug Yoa(spicy shrimp w string beans)..Stir - fried shrimp w string bean, basil, chili paste and lime leaves e.
- 71. Peanut ShrimpShrimp with carrot, red onion, pepper, sweet ped pod, peanut and brown sauce.
- 72. Salt And Pepper Shrimp
- 73. Coconut Jumbo PrawnsButter fried jumbo prawns in aromatic coconut batter.
- 74. Pla Lard Prik(snapper) whole fried crispy snapper with chili, garlic and tamarind.
Curry (with Jasmine Rice)
- 75. Gaend Keo Wahn PlakMixed Veg. Green Curry in Coconut milk.
- 76. Gaeng keo Whan (Chicken Green Curry)Famous green curry with pepper, eggplant, basil & coconut milk.
- 77. Gaeng Panang (Panang Curry)Chicken. Thick panang curry with basil with coconut milk, onion, potatoes & peanuts.
- 78. Gaeng Massamum (Chicken)Massamum curry basil w/ coconut milk, onion, potatoes & peanuts.
- 79. Panang Curry with Pumpkin (Chicken)Thick panang curry with pumpkin coconut milk.
- 80. Gaeng Goong Sappard (Pineapple Curry Shrimp)Panang curry with string bean, bamboo shoots, basil and pineapple.
- D1. Pumpkin Cake (6) pcsRed bean paste, pumpkin, sticky rice powder & sugar
- D2. Thai Coconut Cake (3) pcsCoconut pudding in sesame seeds
- D3. Kao Niew Ma - MuangFresh mango with sweet sticky rice topped w/ coconut milk.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Thai Coconut delivery in NYC Suburbs with Uber Eats?
Yes. Thai Coconut delivery is available on Uber Eats in NYC Suburbs.
Is Thai Coconut delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Thai Coconut delivery is available to your location in NYC Suburbs.
How do I order Thai Coconut delivery online in NYC Suburbs?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Thai Coconut menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Thai Coconut online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Thai Coconut here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Thai Coconut order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Thai Coconut order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Thai Coconut delivery in NYC Suburbs?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Thai Coconut order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.