Location and hours
9101 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
|Sunday - Thursday|
|12:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|12:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates.
Wondering what to order? The gyro pita and opa fries is one of the most ordered items among the 103 things on the menu and the dolmades and the hummus are two of the items most commonly ordered together at this evening go-to. • $$ • Mediterranean • Family Meals • Alcohol
- Picked for you
- Gyro Pita & Opa Fries
- Traditional Greek
- Gyro Pita and Opa Fries
- Traditional Cold Meze Appetizer
- Feta and Elies
- Cold Meze Appetizer Platter
- TaramosalataLemony cod roe dip.
- MelitzanosalataEggplant, lemon orange zest, garlic, onion, and parsley.
- HummusChickpeas, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, and pepper.
- Hummus TrioTraditional, spinach & feta, and roasted red pepper.
- Additional Pita BreadTwo pitas per order.
- Traditional Hot Meze Appetizer
- Keftedes Greek Meatballs
- Oak Grilled Wings
- Hot Meze Appetizer Platter
- Lamb RibsWith ladolemono.
- SaganakiVlachotiri cheese flamed table side with brandy.
- Lamb SlidersLamb, caramelized onion, and tzatziki.
- Traditional GreekFresh vine ripe tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, peppers, kalamata olives, Greek barrel feta, evoo, vinegar, and fresh oregano. *Traditional Greek salads do not contain lettuce.*
- Marouli SaladFresh lettuce, dill, scallion, lemon, feta cheese, and Greek olive oil.
- AvgolemonoTraditional lemon chicken rice soup.
- Seafood Meze Appetizer
- Crispy CalamariCrispy fried with lemon.
- OctopusGrilled over oak wood fire.
- Mussels and OuzoGarlic chopped tomato, basil, and oregano.
- Sauteed ShrimpSauteed in tomato, garlic, dill, and white wine.
- Vegetable Meze Appetizer
- Crispy Zucchini
- Wild GreensSteamed, topped with evoo and lemon.
- Spinach RiceSlow cooked with spinach and leaks.
- Lemon PotatoesOven roasted in herbs, lemon, garlic, and evoo.
- Opa FriesSeasoned with oregano, salt, and topped with kasseri cheese.
- Yiayia's VegetablesSeasonal vegetables.
- Wood Fired Meats
- Lamb ChopsMarinated for 36 hours with fresh herbs and garlic. Served with lemon potatoes and yiayia vegetables.
- Chicken ArtichokeAll natural chicken breast with a creamy lemon caper artichoke sauce. Served with spinach rice.
- Lemon ChickenAll natural half chicken seasoned with oregano and fresh herbs. Served with lemon potatoes and yiayia vegetables.
- Pork LoinOak grilled with fresh herbs. Served with lemon potatoes and yiayia vegetables.
- Ribeye16 oz. cut USDA black angus. Served with lemon potatoes and yiayia's vegetables.
- Filet Mignon10 oz. of black angus filet medallions. Served with lemon potatoes and yiayia vegetables.
- Surf and Turf5 oz. Filet mignon and 7 oz lobster tail served with spinach rice, and lemon potatoes.
- Lu's Platter12 single cut lamb chops, sliced tomatoes and Opa Fries.
- Meat Platter (Serves 2)Lamb Chops, Chicken, Beef, Pork & Gyro served with vegetables and spinach rice.
- Traditional Greek
- Stuffed Peppers
- Gyro Pita and Opa Fries
- Slow Roasted LambLamb shoulder marinated in herbs and garlic with added flavor that only comes from meat cooked on the bone. Served with lemon potatoes and yiayia vegetables.
- PastitsioLayered macaroni, seasoned ground beef, and topped with homemade creamy Greek cheese bechamel.
- MousakaLayers of roasted eggplant, potatoes, ground beef and topped with homemade creamy Greek cheese bechamel.
- Boureki Signature VegetarianLayers of potato, zucchini with a blend of soft Greek cheeses and a hint of mint.
- Lamb BoardSlow-roasted lamb, pita, lettuce, chopped tomato, onion, tzatziki, Opa fries.
- Beef TenderloinMarinated with fresh herbs. Served with lemon potatoes and spinach rice.
- Chicken KebobAll natural chicken breast lightly marinated with fresh herbs. Served with lemon potatoes and spinach rice.
- Fresh Catch
- Santorini ShrimpPan seared shrimp with chopped tomato, Greek goat cheese manouri, oregano over rice, and topped with green onions.
- SalmonSeasonal caught and grilled with white wine dill garlic citrus sauce. Served with wild greens and rice.
- Lavraki BronzinoServed with lemon, olive oil, wild greens, spinach rice
- Thallassino Seafood Platter7 oz. Lobster tail, shrimp, scallops, mussels, calamari, and tomato garlic sauce with white wine.
- Poseidon Seafood Platter (Serves 2)Two 7 oz. Lobster tail, shrimp, scallops, mussels, calamari, and tomato garlic sauce with white wine.
- Lobster ScampiTwo 7oz. lobster tails served with spinach rice.
- Opa Ekmek Signature Dessert
- LoukoumadesGreek style donuts with honey syrup and walnuts.
- GalaktobourekoHoney phyllo filled with custard.
- Dessert PlatterGreek dessert variety
- Kids Meals
- Kids Chicken TendersCrispy chicken tenders with a side of fries.
- Kids Mac-n-CheeseServed with a side of fries.
- Kids Keftedes (Greek Meatballs)Beef meatballs served with a side of fries.
- Kids Lamb SlidersServed with a side of fries.
- Still Water (1 Liter)
- Sparkling Water (750mL)
- Small Bottled Water
- Drinks To Go
- Ouzo BottleBottle of Ouzo
- Mastica BottleMastica Bottle
- Greek Mojito, 1L cocktail (15.0% ABV)Katsaros mastica liqueur, crushed lime, mint, sour, sparkling water.
- Greek Mojito, 0.5gal cocktail (15.0% ABV)Katsaros mastica liqueur, crushed lime, mint, sour, sparkling water.
- Margarita, 1L cocktail (23.0% ABV)Avion tequila, Triple Sec, dash of lime juice and sour mix
- Margarita, 0.5gal cocktail (23.0% ABV)Avion tequila, Triple Sec, dash of lime juice and sour mix
- Orlando Mango, 1L cocktail (20.0% ABV)Malibu mango rum, pineapple juice, splash of banana liqueur.
- Orlando Mango, 0.5gal cocktail (20.0% ABV)Malibu mango rum, pineapple juice, splash of banana liqueur.
- Red Sangria, 1L cocktail (14.0% ABV)
- Red Sangria, 0.5gal cocktail (14.0% ABV)
- White Sangria, 1L cocktail (14.0% ABV)
- White Sangria, 0.5gal cocktail (14.0% ABV)
Hear from people who love this spot
6 months ago
I love opa! Always so good!
7 months ago