Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 7:30 PM|
|10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 10:45 PM|
- CFChristele F.3 days agoThanks
- MMMiguel M.3 days agoIt was my first time having Nigerian food. I was blown away, the jollof rice and chicken...
- OAOne And Only B.1 month agoIt’s so good
- JCJoslyn C.2 months agoNice and spicy
- OAOlusola A.3 months agoThe food tastes really good! I had the Jollof Rice with MoiMoi and Goat meat. Delicious...
- CGCynthia G.4 months agoWell prepared meal
- ESErnest S.4 months agogreat taste
- DGDrew G.4 months agoExcellent food!
- BMBrinett M.4 months agoLOVE THIS PLACE SOOO FLAVORFUL THEY EVEN GAVE ME A FEW EXTRA PIECES OF PLANTAINS 🥰🥰🥰
- DHDylan H.5 months agoThe rice was perfect and the meat was well stewed the dodo was soft and sweet.
- DODerrick O.5 months agodelicious in taste and excellently packaged in an attractive way to eat!
- UAUkemeobong A.5 months agohhh
- MAMaryam A.6 months agoAuthentic Naija taste
- BJBernice J.8 months agoAlways have yummy food
- BJBernice J.8 months agoVery good food and swallow
- DLDeardre L.8 months agoThe Goat Meat Pepper Soup is awesome and very tasty!
- KTKevo T.8 months agoFood was Amazing
- UHUche H.10 months agoIt’s delicious and I am about to order AGAIN!
- ESErnest S.10 months agoauthentic tasting pepper soup
- UHUche H.10 months agoThey’re food is amazing.
- EWEssence W.10 months agoMy first experience with African cuisine-Amazing!
- CAChima A.11 months agoBest Nigerian food around and great service
- TWTi-Onna W.11 months agoSooooooo good !
- LJLaure J.1 year agoThe goat and Banga omg so good plantains were great as well
- BOBlessing O.2 years agoDelicious
- IIIdinma I.2 years agotasty and spicy
- CNChristine N.2 years agoFood was fresh and tasty. Stew was a bit different than what I am used to tho
- MAMichelle A.2 years agoGreat
- CWChigoz W.2 years agoDelicious
- JPJorna P.2 years agoI loved the pounded yam and afang soup
- Moi Moi$8.6172% (33)
- Beef Suya$24.6080% (41)
- Puff Puff (2)$4.9175% (8)
- Scotch Egg$6.1471% (14)
- Chicken Pie$7.3770% (10)
- Chicken Suya$24.6088% (9)
- Nkwobi$30.76100% (10)
- Isiewu$30.76100% (4)
- Abacha with Mackerel$23.9971% (7)
- Garnished Peppered Snail$30.76
- Stewed Croaker$22.15
- Garnished Peppered Pomo$24.61
Wine & Champagne
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Taste of Nigeria delivery in Houston with Uber Eats?
Yes. Taste of Nigeria delivery is available on Uber Eats in Houston.
Is Taste of Nigeria delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Taste of Nigeria delivery is available to your location in Houston.
How do I order Taste of Nigeria delivery online in Houston?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Taste of Nigeria menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Taste of Nigeria online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Taste of Nigeria here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Taste of Nigeria order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Taste of Nigeria order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Taste of Nigeria delivery in Houston?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Taste of Nigeria order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.