Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Lamb Biryani
- Shrimp Biryani
- Saffron Rice
- Vegetable Biryani
- Zera RiceBasmati rice cooked with fried cumin seeds
- Mutton BiryaniBone-in goat meat cooked with Basmati rice and spices.
- Mixed BiryaniSpecial Basmati rice with Lamb, Chicken, Vegetables and Shrimp cooked on low flame.
- Paneer BiryaniBasmati rice cooked with Indian cheese and spices.
- Peas RiceBasmati rice with peas
- Palak Paneer
- Channa Masala
- Matar Paneer
- Vegetable Jalfrezi
- Vegetable Curry
- Vegetable Korma
- Shahi Paneer
- Mushroom Masala
- Tarka Saag
- Chana Palak
- Aloo Saag
- Chili Paneer
- Paneer Tikka Masala
- Aloo Gobi Masala
- Malai Kofta
- Paneer MakhniPaneer cooked in creamy Indian sauce with spices
- Kadhai Paneer
- Chicken Saag
- Chicken Vindaloo
- Rogan Josh Lamb
- Lamb Tikka Masala
- Lamb Vindaloo
- Chicken Madras
- Mango chicken
- Lamb Madras
- Shrimp Curry
- Shrimp Korma
- Butter Shrimp
- Shrimp tikka Masala
- Shrimp Malai curry
- Mutton Korma
- Mutton curry
- Mutton Rogan Josh
- Salmon MalabarSalmon fish cooked with Indian spices an herbs
- Mutton Tikka Masala
- Chicken Tandoori Full
- Chicken Tandoori Half
- Lamb Seekh Kabob
- Chicken Seekh Kabob
- Mix Tandoori Kabob GrillGrilled chicken botti, lamb kabobs, shrimp tossed in creamy sauce on bed of green pepper and onion
- Paneer Tikka (Dry)chunks of paneer marinated in spiced yogurt along with onions and capsicum to add flavor and grilled in a tandoori oven.
- Vegetable Samosa (2 pc)
- Vegetable Platter
- Chicken Chili
- Gobi ManchurianFried cauliflower cooked with bell pepper, garlic and chili sauce
- Samosa Chole ChaatChickpeas marinated with yogurt, potatoes.
- Aloo Tikki Chaat
- Veggie Pakora
- Gulab Jaman
- Butter Naan
- Garlic Naan
- Cheese NaanBread with cheese cooked in clay oven.
- Onion NaanBread with onion cooked in clay oven.
- Paneer NaanBread with Indian cheese (Paneer)cooked in clay oven.
- Aloo NaanBread with meshed potato cooked in clay oven.
- Cheese and Chicken Tikka NaanBread with cheese and chicken cubes cooked in clay oven.
- Chili NaanBread with Jalapeno (Chilis) cooked in clay oven.
- Honey NaanBread with honey cooked in clay oven.
- Sesame NaanBread with sesame seeds cooked in clay oven.
- Tandoori RotiFlat bread cooked in clay oven.
- Lacha ParathaBread with butter layers cooked in clay oven
- Mango Lassi
- Mango Juice
- Bottle Water
- Dal Tadka
- Dal Makhni
- Green Chatni (4oz)
- Tamerind Chatni (4oz)
- Raita (8oz)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Tandoori Kabobs delivery in Akron with Uber Eats?
Yes. Tandoori Kabobs delivery is available on Uber Eats in Akron.
Is Tandoori Kabobs delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Tandoori Kabobs delivery is available to your location in Akron.
How do I order Tandoori Kabobs delivery online in Akron?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Tandoori Kabobs menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Tandoori Kabobs online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Tandoori Kabobs here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Tandoori Kabobs order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Tandoori Kabobs order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Tandoori Kabobs delivery in Akron?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Tandoori Kabobs order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.