Location and hours
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 8:35 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
Sutha Thai Kitchen
Picked for you
- Pad ThaiStir fried noodles with choice of meat, eggs, bean sprouts, green onion, and fresh ground peanuts.
- Pad Thai with Crispy PorkA generous portion of rice noodles surrounding with Crispy Pork, ground peanut, beans sprout, green onion, and egg
- Crispy Pork with Basil ( KraPao)Stir-fry Crispy Pork, bell Peppers, onion, and Basil
- Deep Fried Pork Jerky /with Sticky RicePork Jerky strips marinated with special house sauce. Comes with Sticky Rice.
- Dumpling(10) Steamed or Fried: Ground chicken or veggies and cabbage wrapped with flour.
- Egg Rolls(5) Deep fried egg rolls stuffed with glass noodles and mixed vegetables.
- Cream Cheese Wontons(10) Crispy fried wontons with cream cheese and onion.
- Fried Wontons(12) Wontons stuffed with ground chicken and deep fried.
- Tofu DelightDeep fried tofu served with sweet and sour sauce.
- SatayChoice of grilled-marinated meat on skewer, served with peanut sauce.
- Fried SquidDeep fried squid lightly battered and served with sweet and sour sauce.
- Deep Fried Curry Fish CakeDeep Fried fish cake with curry paste and green beans. Served with sweet and sour sauce ground peanuts, and cucumber. (6pcs.)
- Larb (Beef, Chicken or Pork)
- Yum Woon Sen
- Papaya SaladShredded green papaya mixed with crushed roasted peanuts, green beans, palm sugar, and tomato with seasoning and spicy lime juice.
- Yum NuahSlices of marinated grilled beef and mixed vegetables in spicy lime juice
- Shrimp SaladGrilled shrimp mixed with Thai herbs, chili paste, and onion.
- Squid SaladCooked squid with onion, mint leaves, chili, and lime juice.
- Tom Ka Kai (Chicken)Tom Ka Kai (Chicken)
- Seafood Tom YumSquid, fish, mussels, scallops, mushrooms, lemongrass, and sliced ginger.
- Chicken Vegetable SoupSliced chicken breast and vegetables in a clear chicken broth.
- Tofu SoupSoft tofu with mixed vegetables.
- War Wonton SoupWith chicken, shrimp, and mixed vegetables.
- Silver Noodle SoupWith chicken, shrimp, black mushrooms, and onion.
- Tom Ka Koong (Shrimp)Hot and sour spicy soup with shrimp and mushrooms in coconut milk.
- Tom Yum Kai (Chicken)Hot and sour spicy soup with chicken, lemongrass, and mushrooms.
- Tom Yum Koong (Shrimp)Hot and sour spicy soup with shrimp, lemongrass, and mushrooms.
- Tom Kha TalaySquid, fish, mussels, scallops, shrimp, mushrooms, cilantro, cabbage, and Thai herbs in our special mixed coconut milk stock.
- Pad Thai
- Pad Kai Kua
- Spicy Noodle (Pad Kee Mow)Flat noodles stir fried with chili and mint leaves in spicy sauce.
- Pad Woo SenStir fried glass noodles with black mushrooms, onions, egg, and vegetables.
- Lad NaFlat noodles topped with broccoli and gravy sauce.
- Chow MeinStir fried chow mein noodles with mixed vegetables.
- Yellow Curry
- Green Curry
- Pa Nang CurryWith roasted curry and coconut milk.
- Musman CurryWith peanuts, potatoes, and onions in coconut milk.
- Red CurryWith peas, carrots, and bamboo shoots in red curry and coconut milk.
- Pineapple CurryCooked with red curry, pineapples, and coconut milk.
- Pumpkin CurryCooked with red curry, coconut milk, pumpkin, bell peppers, and basil leaves.
- Spicy Catfish
- Spicy Seafood Platter
- Spicy SquidSautéed squid with mushrooms, onion, bell peppers, chili, and basil leaves.
- Spicy ScallopsTender large scallops stir fried with mushrooms, garlic, onion, bell pepper, chili, and basil leaves.
- Garlic SquidSautéed squid in garlic sauce, served on a bed of lettuce.
- B.B.Q. BeefGrilled marinated beef with chili sauce.
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- BBQ Pork Fried Rice
- Crab Fried Rice
- Fried RiceWith egg, onion, tomatoes, and green onions.
- Spicy Fried RiceWith mint leaves and chili.
- Yellow Curry Fried RiceWith peas, carrots, tomatoes, green onions, and yellow curry powder.
- Combination Fried Rice
- Seafood Fried Rice
- Steamed Rice
- Steamed Brown Rice
- Sticky Rice
- Garlic SalmonGrilled salmon wth garlic sauce. Served with rice.
- Spicy SalmonGrilled salmon with chili sauce. Served with Steam rice.
- Salmon SaladWith green apple, onion, lemon grass, chili, tomatoes, cashews & vegetable
- Sutha Seafood CurryShrimp, scallops, mussels, fish fillet, and calamari with herbs, spices, basil leaves, bell peppers, and red curry.
- Steamed Vegetables
- Peanut Sauce
- Sweet Sticky Rice
- Extra Noodle
- Extra Meat
- Extra Shrimp (3)
- Extra Vegetables
- Extra Tofu
- Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango
- Thai Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Coffee
- Soft Drinks
- Regular Iced Tea
- Orange ChickenCrispy fried chicken mixed with lime sauce.
- BroccoliStir Fried Broccoli and oyster sauce with choice of meat
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Sutha Thai Kitchen delivery in Tustin with Uber Eats?
Yes. Sutha Thai Kitchen delivery is available on Uber Eats in Tustin.
Is Sutha Thai Kitchen delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Sutha Thai Kitchen delivery is available to your location in Tustin.
How do I order Sutha Thai Kitchen delivery online in Tustin?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Sutha Thai Kitchen menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Sutha Thai Kitchen online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Sutha Thai Kitchen here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Sutha Thai Kitchen order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Sutha Thai Kitchen order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Sutha Thai Kitchen delivery in Tustin?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Sutha Thai Kitchen order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.