Surjits Indian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Sydney
Location and hours
|5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
|Tuesday - Saturday
|5:30 PM - 9:30 PM
- DRDale R.1 month agolove Surjits, great to see you on uber eats again
- MPMatt P.9 months agoBest Indian
- Vegetable Samosa (V)Two pieces. Fresh homemade pastry filled with mixed potatoes and peas with aromatic grounded spices.Vegetarian
- Hariyali Chicken TikkaThree pieces. Chicken thigh fillets flavoured with green mint, coriander, ground spices and cooked in the charcoal tandoor.
- Tandoori Paneer (V)Three pieces. Homemade cottage cheese marinated with spices and yoghurt finished with a touch of chickpea flour.Vegetarian
- Tandoori SpatchcockFull. Marinated for twenty four hours with surjits secret spices, then roasted in the charcoal tandoor.
- Aloo Tikki (V)Two pieces. India’s most common street food made with boiled potatoes, lentils, ground spices and shallow fried.Vegetarian
- Gobi 65 (V)Five pieces. Indian style appetizer made with batter fried cauliflower, garlic, chilli and soya sauce.Vegetarian
- Garlic PrawnsFive pieces. Australian king prawns marinated with fresh garlic, spices and Moroccan herbs flavour.
- Barrah KebabTwo pieces. The famous lamb cutlets, Surjit’s signature dish lamb cutlets marinated in fresh ginger, garlic, spices and smoke roasted in the charcoal tandoor.
Mains Non Vegetarian
- Surjit’s Butter ChickenHailed the best butter chicken in sydney marinated tender boneless chicken roasted in the tandoor then pan finished in a creamy tomato gravy blended with an array of spices.
- Lamb Rogan JoshA signature dish from Kashmiri cuisine. Aromatic lamb dish in a tomato based curry.
- Machli RasameenBarramundi fish infused with coconut milk and a touch of tamarind.
- Desi Murgh Masala CurryTraditional Punjabi home style chicken curry cooked with onion, tomato and whole spices.
- Railway Goat CurryDiced baby goat on the bones slow cooked in simmered spiced stew with potato chunks, coconut milk and flavour with fenugreek.
From The Vegetable Garden
- Baingan AlooEggplant, potatoes simmered over a slow fire in a puree of fresh tomatoes, herbs and light spices.
- Dal e TadkaToor dal tempered with cumin, mustard and whole red chilli.
- Shahi PaneerFresh homemade cottage cheese slowly cooked in a mild tomato creamy sauce.
- Bhindi Do PyazaOkra cooked with diced onion and tomato masala gravy.
- Mix VegetablesAssortment of vegetables tempered with mustard seeds, dried chillies, curry leaves, flavoured in onion gravy and coconut cream.
Variety of Indian Breads From Tandoor
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Surjits Indian Restaurant delivery in Sydney with Uber Eats?
Yes. Surjits Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Sydney.
Is Surjits Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Surjits Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Sydney.
How do I order Surjits Indian Restaurant delivery online in Sydney?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Surjits Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Surjits Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Surjits Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Surjits Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Surjits Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Surjits Indian Restaurant delivery in Sydney?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Surjits Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.