Spice Thai Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Orlando
Location and hours
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 2:45 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 8:45 PM||Menu|
Spice Thai Restaurant
Picked for you
- Phad ThaiStir-fried thin rice noodle, egg, beansprout and scallion.
- Thai Fried RiceTraditional Thai fried rice with egg, broccoli, carrot, onion, scallion, tomato and pea.
- Crispy Spring Rolls (3)Fried rolls stuffed with glass noodle and assorted minced vegetable served with plum sauce.Popular
- Fresh Summer Rolls (2)Soft rolls wrapped in rice paper with shrimp, basil, carrot,lettuce and rice vermicelli served with peanut sauce.Popular
- Cube TofuFried lightly breaded Tofu served with sweet chili dipping sauce top with crushed peanut.
- EdamameBoiled soybean and sprinkled with salt.
- Fried Chicken Wonton (6 pcs)Fried wonton wrapper stuffed with marinated grounded chicken served with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Fried Krab Cheese (5 pcs)Wonton wrapper stuffed with imitation crab meat, cream cheese served with plum sauce.
- Chicken Satay (4 pcs)Grilled cumin-marinated Chicken on the sticks served with signature peanut sauce.
- Pot Sticker (6 pcs)Lightly pan-fried stuffed pork and vegetables dumpling served with garlic soy vinaigrette dipping sauce.Popular
- Spice’s Wings (6 pcs)Deep-fried chicken wings tossed in basil sweet chili glazed sauce.Spicy
- Shrimps Parcels (6 pcs)Crispy blanketed shrimp and chicken with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Soft Shell CrabFried lightly battered soft shell crab served with sweet chili sauce.
- Crispy CalamariFried calamari served with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Cucumber SaladCucumber, tomato, red onion, carrot and scallion in sweet tangy Thai dressing.Popular
- Garden SaladIceberg and romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion and carrotwith peanut dressing.
- Nam SodGround Chicken or Pork , ginger, cashew nuts, red onion, scallion, cilantro in Thai lime juice dressing.Popular
- Green Papaya SaladShrimps, shredded green papaya, tomato, carrot and peanut in lime juice dressing.
- LarbGround Chicken or Pork, red onion, scallion, cilantro, roasted rice powder in Thai lime juice dressing.
- Waterfall Beef SaladGrilled New York Strip, red onion, scallion, cilantro, roasted rice powder in Thai lime juice dressing.
- Seafood SaladShrimp, squid, and scallop, tomato, cucumber, red onion, scallion, cilantro in lime juice dressing.
- Lemongrass Soup (Tom Yum)Spicy lemongrass soup with mushroom, onion, scallion, cilantro and lime juice.
- Coconut Milk Soup (Tom Kha)Coconut soup with mushroom, bell, scallion, cilantro and lime juice.Popular
- Basil Seafood Soup (Potak)Spicy and sour soup with shrimp, squid, scallop, mussel, basil, red onion, tomato, mushroom, scallion and cilantro.
- Wonton SoupStuffed wonton with minced chicken, snow pea, carrot, scallion, cilantro, roasted garlic in a tasty clear broth.
- Vegetable and Tofu SoupTofu, broccoli, cabbage, snow pea, carrot, scallion, cilantro, roasted garlic in a tasty clear broth.
Noodle & Fried Rice Dishes
- Phad ThaiStir-fried thin rice noodle, egg, beansprout and scallion.Popular
- Thai Noodle SoupThin rice Noodle, broccoli, carrot, beansprout, scallion, cilantro, roasted garlic in a tasty Thai broth.
- Thai Fried RiceTraditional Thai fried rice with egg, broccoli, carrot, onion, scallion, tomato and pea.Popular
- Basil Fried RiceJasmine rice stir-fried with egg, onion, basil, bell pepper, mushroom and carrot in spicy chili sauce.
- Red CurryRed curry with eggplant, bamboo shoot, bell pepper, basil and coconut milk,Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Green CurryGreen curry with eggplant, bamboo shoot, bell pepper, basil, pea and coconut milk, Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Yellow CurryYellow curry with onion, potato, carrot, pea and coconut milk, Served with Jasmine Rice.Popular
- Thai BasilSautéed basil, onion and bell pepper.Served with Jasmine Rice.Popular
- Chili JamSautéed onion, bell pepper, celery and carrot in red chili paste sauce.Served with Jasmine Rice.
- GingerSautéed ginger, mushroom, onion, carrot and bell pepper64. Garden Delight.Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Garden DelightSautéed cabbage, baby corn, mushroom, carrot, broccoli and snow pea.Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Phad Woon SenSautéed glass noodle, egg, onion, carrot, scallion, celery and tomato.Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Garlic and PepperSautéed house garlic and pepper sauce over steamed cabbage and broccoli.Served with Jasmine Rice.Popular
- Sweet and SourSautéed onion, scallion, carrot, tomato, cucumber and pineapple.Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Rama DishSautéed signature peanut sauce with steamed broccoli and baby corn.Served with Jasmine Rice.
- BBQ Herbal ChickenGrilled half chicken marinated with house special herbal sauce served with sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Pineapple Fried RiceShrimp and Chicken stir-fried with jasmine rice, egg, onion, pineapple, pea, carrot, cashew nut and a hint of curry powder.Popular
- Spice’s Lemongrass Fried RiceShrimp, squid, mussel, and scallop stir-fried with egg, onion, bell pepper and basil in a spicy house herbal sauce.Spicy
- Tiger’s Tear SteakGrilled New York Strip prepared in a hot sizzling plate with sautéed red onion, bell pepper and mushroom served with both Thai spicy chili sauce and sweet teriyaki sauce.Popular
- Steak Massaman CurryGrilled New York Strip topped with massaman curry sauce (potato, onion, carrot, and peanut simmered in coconut milk).
- Spice’s CashewGolden fried shrimp and Chicken sautéed with onion, bell pepper, celery, carrot and cashew nut in a mildly chili jam sauce.Spicy
- Shrimp Triple Flavor SauceGolden fried Shrimp topped with sweet tangy chili sauce garnished with vegetable.
- Choo Chee CurryGolden fried Shrimp topped with a special creamy choo chee curry sauce with kaffir lime leaf and bell pepper.
- Soft Shell Crab Yellow CurryGolden fried Soft shell crab with onion, potato, carrot and pea in mild yellow curry cream sauce.
- Basil BayShrimp, squid, mussel, and scallop prepared in a hot sizzling plate with basil, bell pepper and onion in spicy chili sauce
- Spice’s SeafoodGolden fried shrimp, squid, scallop sautéed with mussel, basil, kaffir lime leaf, bell pepper and onion in a house special spicy lemongrass sauce.Spicy
- Pineapple Duck CurryCrispy boneless duck topped with mildly red curry sauce with bamboo shoot, eggplant, bell pepper, tomato, pineapple and basil.Popular
- Roasted Duck SaladCrispy boneless duck, with tomato, cucumber, red onion, scallion and cilantro tossed in house special mild chili paste lime sauce.
- Ginger DuckCrispy boneless duck prepared in a hot sizzling plate with sautéed ginger, mushroom, onion, carrot and bell pepper in a house brown sauce.
- Basil Duck
- Ginger FishSautéed ginger, mushroom, onion, carrot, and bell pepper in a house brown sauce. Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Curry FishMildly red curry sauce with bamboo shoot, eggplant, bell pepper, tomato, pineapple and basil,Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Triple Flavor FishSweet tangy chili sauce garnished with vegetable,Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Basil FishBasil, onion and bell pepper in spicy chili sauce, Served with Jasmine Rice.
- Thai DoughnutsPopular
- Thai Coffee
- Thai TeaPopular
- Bottled Water
- Diet Coke (16.9 oz)
- Coke (16.9 oz)Popular
- Hot Sauce
- Sweet Chili
- Fish Sauce with Chili
- Peanut SaucePopular
- Pot Sticker sauce
- Sweet Plum Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Teriyaki sauce
- Brown Rice
- White RicePopular
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Spice Thai Restaurant delivery in Orlando with Uber Eats?
Yes. Spice Thai Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Orlando.
Is Spice Thai Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Spice Thai Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Orlando.
How do I order Spice Thai Restaurant delivery online in Orlando?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Spice Thai Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Spice Thai Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Spice Thai Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Spice Thai Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Spice Thai Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Spice Thai Restaurant delivery in Orlando?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Spice Thai Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.