Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) Menu and Delivery in Seattle
Location and hours
|4:15 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Monday - Friday|
|12:00 PM - 8:35 PM|
|4:15 PM - 8:30 PM|
Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake)
Picked for you
- Phad See EewWide rice noodle, egg, broccoli, in black sweet soy sauce.
- Phad ThaiRice noodle, egg, tofu, bean sprout, peanut, green onion, with tomato sauce.
- Fried RiceRice, egg, onion, tomato, served with cucumber and green onion.
- Panang CurryPanang curry with coconut milk, bell pepper, onion, basil.
- Drunken NoodleWide rice noodle, egg, with chili paste, bell pepper, green bean, mushroom, tomato.
- Fresh RollsRice paper, noodle, lettuce, cilantro, mint, carrot served with peanut sauce and sweet & sour sauce.Popular
- Spring RollsDeep fried vegeterian rolls, cabbage, carrot, onion, and Taro served with plum sauce.Popular
- Crab WontonCrab meat and cream cheese in crispy wonton wrapper served with sweet chili sauce.
- GyozaPan fried or deep fried Chicken and cabbage dumplings served with sweet soy sauce.
- Chicken SatayGrilled marinated chicken in coconut mild served with peanut sauce and cucumber salad.
- Siam ComboSpring rolls, Crab wonton , Gyoza, Chicken satay
- Tom KhaCreamy Tangy soup with straw mushroom, lemon grass, lime leaves, galangal, green onion and cilantro with chicken or tofu.Popular
- Tom Yum (Lemon Grass)Tangy hot & sour soup with straw mushroom, lemon grass, lime leaves, galangal, green onion and cilantro with chicken or tofu.
- Wonton SoupShrimp & Chicken filled in wonton wrapper with Bok choy, crispy garlic, green onion, and cilantro.
- LarbGround chicken or pork, rice powder, red-green onion, mint, cilantro, tossed in Thai citrus dressing, served with lettuce and cabbage.Popular
- Som TomGreen papaya, carrot, tomato, green bean, and peanut, dry shrimp, garlic with tamarind sauce.
- Yum NeuxWok-seared beef, salad mix, tomato, red-green onion, cilantro, with Thai citrus dressing.
- Siam Chicken SaladChicken, salad mix, red onion, tomato, cucumber, and carrot with creamy house dressing or citrus.
- Naked Prawns SaladWok-seared prawns, salad mix, tomato, red-green onion, cilantro, with Thai citrus dressing.
Seafood and Wok
- Jungle ChickenCrispy chicken, pineapple, bell pepper, and fried basil with our house roasted chili garlic sauce.Popular
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) delivery in Seattle with Uber Eats?
Yes. Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) delivery is available on Uber Eats in Seattle.
Is Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) delivery is available to your location in Seattle.
How do I order Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) delivery online in Seattle?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) delivery in Seattle?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Siam Thai Cuisine (Eastlake) order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.