Location and hours
3724 Ne Broadway St, Portland, OR 97232
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Lunch Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Dinner Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Dinner Menu|
- Picked for you
- Vegan Spinach Pot Stickers （素锅贴）$14.00
- Spring Rolls（春卷）$11.00
- House Wontons (炸云吞)$11.00
- Crab Puffs(蟹角)$11.50
- Shrimp Dumplings (虾饺)$14.00
- Fried Tofu(炸豆腐)$8.00
- Hot and Sour Soup（酸辣汤）$12.00
- Wonton Soup （云吞汤）$12.00
- Sizzling Rice Soup （锅巴汤）$12.00
- Dragons in the Garden Soup(龙园汤）$12.00
- House Made Noodles and Soup
- Gwai Wer Noodles（沙茶面）$16.50
- Judy's Noodles（麻油面）$15.50
- Tan Tan Noodles（天天面）$16.50Chicken breast, peas, shiitake mushrooms, white mushrooms, water chestnuts, and spicy peanut sauce.
- Red Curry Prawn Noodles（咖哩虾面）$17.50Red curry, prawns, shiitake mushrooms, red bell pepper, onion, and fresh cilantro.
- Spicy Chao Mar Prawn Noodle Soup（炒码汤面）$17.50Prawns julienned mixed vegetables and spicy broth.Spicy
- Chinese Chicken Noodle Soup（中式鸡汤面）$15.50Chicken breast, shiitake mushrooms, spinach, and house broth.
- Vegetable Trio（三蔬菜）$15.00Vegan. Fresh shiitake mushrooms, broccoli, snow peas, and garlic wine sauce.
- Fresh Spinach and Garlic（蒜蓉菠菜）$15.00Sauteed spinach and garlic wine sauce.
- Spicy Garlic Eggplant（鱼香茄子）$15.00Vegan. Fresh Japanese eggplant and Sichuan garlic sauce.vegan and spicy
- Dry Sauteed Brussel Sprouts（抱子甘蓝）$15.00Vegan. Minced ginger, garlic, Chinese turnips, and house soy sauce.
- Pork Belly Ma Po Tofu（五花麻婆豆腐）$16.50Braised pork belly, steamed tofu, peas, and white mushrooms, and spicy Szechuan bean sauce.
- Cherry Pork（樱花肉）$16.50Battered pork, garlic, ginger, and tangy Peking sauce.
- Sweet and Sour Pork（甜酸肉）$16.50Battered pork, red bell pepper, onions, and sweet and sour sauce.
- Hunan Shredded Pork（湖南肉）$16.50Shredded pork, jalapeno, yellow and green onion, and spicy Hunan sauce.
- Sichuan Pork（四川肉）$16.50Shredded pork, sliced shiitake mushrooms, water chestnuts, and Sichuan garlic sauce.
- Spicy Dry Fried Chicken$16.50Battered chicken, mushrooms, peas, carrots, and dry fry sauce.Spicy
- Shandong Chicken（山東鸡）$16.50Chicken breast, fermented black beans, chili pods, and garlic-infused tangy wine sauce.
- Clay Pot Curry Chicken（咖哩鸡）$16.50Chicken breast, red bell peppers, onion, carrots, and house blend curry spices.
- Black Bean Chicken（豆豉鸡）$16.50Chicken breast, red bell peppers, white onion, and fermented black bean sauce.
- Shiitake Mushroom Chicken（香菇鸡）$16.50Chicken breast, shiitake mushrooms, and house sauce.
- Snow Pea Chicken（雪豆鸡）$16.50Chicken breast, snow peas, and garlic wine sauce.
- Kung Pao Chicken（宫保鸡）$16.50Diced chicken, red bell peppers, onion, peanuts, chili pods, and house sauce.
- Spicy Dry Fried Chicken Wings （干烧鸡翅）$18.5010 pieces. Battered wings, minced garlic. ginger and chili pods, and dry fry sauce.Spicy
- Sweet and Sour Chicken（甜酸鸡）$16.50Battered chicken, red bell pepper, onion, and sweet and sour sauce.
- Lemon Chicken（柠檬鸡）$16.50Battered chicken with house-made lemon sauce.
- Cashew Nut Chicken(腰果鸡)$16.50Diced chicken, red bell peppers, onion, Cashew Nut and garlic wine sauce.
- Shandong Beef（山東牛）$17.50Marinated flank steak, garlic soy, and bed of fresh cabbage.
- Kung Pao Beef（宫保牛）$17.50Red bell peppers, onions, peanuts, chili pods, and house sauce.
- Broccoli Beef（芥兰牛）$17.50Broccoli florets and house sauce.
- Snow Pea Beef（雪豆牛）$17.50Snow peas and house sauce.
- Shiitake Mushroom Beef（香菇牛）$17.50Fresh shiitake mushrooms and house sauce.
- Mongolian Beef（蒙古牛）$17.50Yellow and green onion, chili pods, house sauce, and crispy rice noodle.
- Shandong Prawns（山東虾）$17.50
- White Prawns(白虾)$17.50
- Kung Pao Prawns(宫保虾)$17.50Red bell peppers, onion, peanuts, chili pods, and house sauce.
- Snow Peas and Prawns(雪豆虾 )$17.50Snow pea and garlic wine sauce.
- Tofu and Soy Curls
- Spicy Dry Fried Tofu（干烧豆腐）$15.50Fried tofu, mushrooms, peas, carrots, and dry fry sauce.Spicy
- Broccoli Tofu（芥兰豆腐）$15.50Broccoli and house soy sauce.
- Broccoli Soy Curl（芥兰大豆卷）$15.50Broccoli and house soy sauce.
- Sesame Tofu（芝麻豆腐）$15.50Fried tofu, broccoli, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, and chili house sauce.
- Kung Pao Tofu（宫保豆腐）$15.50Fried tofu, red bell pepper, onion, peanuts, chili pods, and house sauce.
- Sweet and Sour Tofu（甜酸豆腐）$15.50Fried tofu, red bell pepper, onion, and house-made sweet and sour sauce.
- Cherry Tofu（樱花豆腐）$15.50Fried tofu, broccoli, garlic, ginger, and tangy Peking sauce.
- Ma Po Tofu（麻婆豆腐）$15.50Steamed tofu, peas, white mushrooms, garlic, and Szechuan chili bean sauce.
- Mongolian Soy Curls(蒙古大豆卷)$15.50Yellow and green onion, chili pods, house sauce, and crispy rice noodles.
- Chinese Braised Tofu（中式炖豆腐）$15.50Fried tofu, shiitake mushroom, spinach, carrot, and Napa cabbage in a light soy sauce.
- Red Curry Soy Curl Noodles（咖哩大豆卷面）$16.50Soy curls, red curry, shiitake mushroom, red bell peppers, onion, and cilantro.
- Chow Mein
- Singapore Noodle（炒米粉）$15.50Your choice of protein, pan-fried Rice noodles, yellow onion, green onion ,red pepper, shiitake mushroom,and stir-fried with our house soy sauce.
- Mu Shu
- Mu Shu（木须）$15.00Choice of protein, Chinese cabbage, willow tree mushroom, and fluffed-eggs sauteed with house soy sauce. Served with four house-made pancakes, hoisin, and green onion.
- Pork Belly Fried Rice（五花肉炒饭）$16.50Braised pork belly, jalapeÃ±o, peas, carrots, and shredded lettuce.
- Southern Style Fried Rice（西方炒饭）$15.50Seasoned with sea salt, carrots, peas, white onion, shredded lettuce, and egg.
- Curry Chicken Fried Rice（咖哩鸡炒饭）$16.50Chicken breast, red bell peppers, white onion, peas, carrots, and house-blend curry spices.
- White Rice$2.00Steamed jasmine rice, serves 1-2
- Brown Rice$3.00Steamed brown rice, serves 1-2
- San Pellegrino$4.00
- Thai Iced Tea$5.50Homemade
- (Coconut) Thai Iced Tea$6.25Homemade thai tea with Coconut milk
- Mango lemonade$5.50Homemade
- V8 Juice$3.00
Hear from people who love this spot
3 months ago
Food is consistently great
4 months ago
Its my go-to chinese food place!
6 months ago
fantastic Chinese cuisine
7 months ago
it’s the best chinese in town
7 months ago
Authentic and consistent!
7 months ago
We love the dumplings and the food is fresh
10 months ago
My partner and I absolutely love the northern style fried rice!! It’s simply the best around!!
1 year ago
1 year ago
Delicious every time. I’m about to order it again, in fact.