Savin Bar & Kitchen Menu and Delivery in Boston
Location and hours
|3:00 PM - 9:30 PM||DINNER MENU|
|10:00 AM - 3:00 PM||BRUNCH MENU|
|Monday - Wednesday|
|4:00 PM - 9:30 PM||DINNER MENU|
|4:00 PM - 10:30 PM||DINNER MENU|
|4:00 PM - 10:45 PM||DINNER MENU|
|3:00 PM - 10:45 PM||DINNER MENU|
|10:00 AM - 3:00 PM||BRUNCH MENU|
Savin Bar & Kitchen
Picked for you
- Bread Pudding
- Steak TipsSoy-marinated grilled sirloin tips, chimichurri sauce, garlic green beans, and truffle French fries.
SaladsHeirloom tomatoes, watermelon, baby arugula, crispy Capicola, feta cheese, mint & cucumber, vinegar, balsamic glaze
- Bibb SaladIceberg lettuce, bacon, cherry tomatoes, cucumber 1000 island Dressing
- CaesarChopped Romaine, shaved Parmesan, croutons, and homemade Caesar dressing.Popular
- Chopped SaladChopped Romaine, tomatoes, bleu cheese, avocado, bacon, hard-boiled egg, and white balsamic.
- Quinoa BowlCarrot, red cabbage, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, arugula, butternut squash
- Bama WingsDeep fried party wings mixed with truffle oil, white vinegar & celery seeds
- Bang Bang CauliflowerTempura battered cauliflower tossed in sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Buffalo Chicken QuesadillaFried chicken, Buffalo sauce, mozzarella and bleu cheese sauce.Popular
- Chicken TenderPopular
- Clam Chowder- BOWLA Boston Tradition!
- Clam Chowder- CUPWicked good New England clam chowdah!
- Garlic ShrimpSauteed shrimp with garlic bread, garlic butter & fresh herbs.
- MusselsBlue Lip Mussels in a white wine sauce served in a big bowl with shallots tomato, garlic, fresh herbs, garlic bread
- Pizza (Chicken Parm)
- Pizza (Steak)Marinated steak, mushed potatoes, bacon, mozzarella cheese, truffle oil
- Pizza (Veggie)
- Rosemary ChipsFried-to-order potato chips sprinkled with rosemary and Parmesan cheese with sriracha aioli dip.
- SBK WingsDeep fried party wing
- Pizza (Marg)
- Baked Chicken ZitiBlackened chicken, broccoli, creamy Alfredo sauce w/ penne pastas
- Fish & ChipsBattered cod served with fries, Cole slaw, and tartar sauce.
- Steak TipsSoy-marinated grilled sirloin tips, chimichurri sauce, garlic green beans, and truffle French fries.Popular
- Pan Seared SalmonPan seared, fingerling potatoes, fava beans, shitake mushrooms, beurre Blanc sauce
- Brussel Sprouts RoastdRoasted Brussels sprouts, with bacon, mustard aioli
- Cole Slaw
- French Fries
- Green Beans
- Side Caesar salad
- Side Mixed Greens Salad
- Truffle French Fries
- Mashed Potatoescreamy garlic mashed potatoesPopular
- KD Mac & Cheese
- KD Chix FingerPopular
- KD Grill Cheese
- KD Hamburger
- KD Pasta Marinara
- KD Pasta w/ Butter
- KD Pizza
- Ice Cream Sandwichvanilla or chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies & whipped cream
- Bread PuddingPopular
New Year's Menus
- Pretzel (App)
- Half Chicken (Entrees)
- Bread Pudding (Dessert)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Savin Bar & Kitchen delivery in Boston with Uber Eats?
Yes. Savin Bar & Kitchen delivery is available on Uber Eats in Boston.
Is Savin Bar & Kitchen delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Savin Bar & Kitchen delivery is available to your location in Boston.
How do I order Savin Bar & Kitchen delivery online in Boston?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Savin Bar & Kitchen menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Savin Bar & Kitchen online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Savin Bar & Kitchen here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Savin Bar & Kitchen order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Savin Bar & Kitchen order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Savin Bar & Kitchen delivery in Boston?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Savin Bar & Kitchen order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.