Sankalp Restaurant Menu and Delivery in London
Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:30 PM
|Monday - Thursday
|12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
|5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
|12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
|5:30 PM - 10:30 PM
|12:00 PM - 10:30 PM
- SPSangita P.3 months ago10
- RasamSouth Indian thin lentil soup.Vegetarian
- Tomato SoupA soup made from ripe red tomatoes. Served with bread crumbs.Vegetarian
- Hot and Sour SoupA dark brown Chinese soup with ginger, garlic and fried vegetables.Vegetarian
- Manchow SoupIndo Chinese soup with fried noodles.Popular
- Sweet Corn Vegetable SoupCorn soup with vegetables.Vegetarian
- Samosa ChaatSpicy chickpeas are served with samosa and dollops of yogurt and chutney.Popular
- Dahi BhalleLentil based savory balls. Served with yogurt, papdi, chutneys and sprinkled with spices.Popular
- Papdi ChaatCrispy fried dough wafers. Served with boiled potatoes, yogurt sauce, tamarind and coriander chutneys.Vegetarian
- Aloo Tikki ChaatStuffed potato patty with yogurt, different chutneys and spices.Vegetarian
- Pani Puri (Golgappe)Hollow, crispy fried puffed ball filled with potato, chickpeas, spices, flavoured mint water and tamarind chutney.Vegetarian
- Sev PuriCrispy fried puffed balls are topped with flavourful condiments, veggies, herbs, ground spices and more.Vegetarian
- Dahi PuriCrispy fried puffed balls are topped with yoghurt, boiled potatoes, garlic, tamarind and sweet chutney.Vegetarian
- BhelSightly sweet, spicy and sour tasting snack made with puffed rice, chutneys, chickpeas and sev.Vegetarian, Spicy
Sidekicks (Vegetarian Delicacies)
- Dabeli1 piece special Indian burger from Kutch and Gujarat.Vegetarian
- Vada Pav1 piece special Indian burger.Vegetarian
- Pav BhajiIndian spicy tangy delicacy.Popular
- Chhole PuriChickpeas in Indian style with 2 pieces fried Indian puff bread.Vegetarian
- Paneer Tikka FrankieIndian wrap with paneer tikka filling.Vegetarian
Sidekicks (Non Vegetarian Delicacies)
Starters (Vegetarian South Indian Delicacies)
Starters (Vegetarian North Indian Delicacies)
Starters (Non Vegetarian South Indian Delicacies)
Starters (Non Vegetarian North Indian Delicacies)
Indo Chinese (Vegetarian Delicacies)
Indo Chinese (Non Vegetarian Delicacies)
Dashing Dosas (Vegetarian South Indian Delicacies)
Speciality Dosas (Non Vegetarian South Indian Delicacies)
Amazing Uthappas (Vegetarian South Indian Delicacies)
Amazing Uthappas (Non Vegetarian South Indian Delicacies)
Indian Curries (Vegetarian North Indian Delicacies)
Indian Curries (Non Vegetarian North Indian Delicacies)
Choice of Dals
Basmati Khazanas (Vegetarian Delicacies)
Basmati Khazanas (Non Vegetarian Delicacies)
Ice Creams and Desserts
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Sankalp Restaurant delivery in London with Uber Eats?
Yes. Sankalp Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in London.
Is Sankalp Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Sankalp Restaurant delivery is available to your location in London.
How do I order Sankalp Restaurant delivery online in London?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Sankalp Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Sankalp Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Sankalp Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Sankalp Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Sankalp Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Sankalp Restaurant delivery in London?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Sankalp Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.