Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery Menu and Delivery in Albuquerque
Location and hours
|11:59 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Monday - Saturday|
|10:30 AM - 9:00 PM|
Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery
Picked for you
- Sahara Entree PlateEach plate comes with basmati rice, falafel, hummus, fattoush salad, dolmas, and fresh pita.
- Greek Gyro SandwichHand sliced beef and lamb seasoned with Greek spices and topped with tzatziki sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, and onions. Add a side for an additional charge.
- Beef and Lamb Shawarma SandwichMarinated thin slices of tender lamb and beef. Topped with tahini sauce, pickles, and parsley. Add a side for an additional charge.
- Chicken Shawarma SandwichMarinated thin slices of chicken breast seared to perfection. Topped with garlic sauce, pickles, and parsley. Add a side for an additional charge.
- Mediterranean Grill TrioMashaw plate. 1 skewer of lamb shish kebab, 1 skewer of chicken tikka kebab, and 1 skewer of kofta kebab. Served with french fries, hummus, and 2 warm pitas.
- HummusChickpeas pureed with tahini sauce, fresh lemon juice, and a hint of olive oil. Served with warm pita bread.87% (31)
- DolmasTender grape leaves stuffed with rice, spices, and herbs in olive oil.94% (19)
- Baba GanoushChargrilled eggplant blended with tahini sauce, lemon juice, and minced garlic. Served with warm pita bread.91% (24)
- FalafelFresh ground chickpeas with herbs and spices, fried until golden brown, and served with special tahini mix.84% (13)
- LabnaHomemade cream cheese topped with olive oil and warm pita bread.
- KibbehGround beef and lamb with special spices, sauteed onions, and burghul (cracked wheat). Served with garlic sauce.85% (21)
- Hummus with ShawarmaLarge size hummus topped with your choice of chicken or beef and lamb shawarma.83% (6)
- Pickled MixPickled cucumbers, turnips, olive mix, and pepperoncini marinated in lemon juice and olive oil.94% (18)
Soup and Salad
- Greek SaladRomaine lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, pepperoncini, cucumbers, feta cheese, oregano, dolmas, and Greek dressing.100% (11)
- Vegetarian Lentil SoupHomemade fresh daily.85% (7)
- Tabouli SaladFinely chopped parsley, diced cucumbers, and tomatoes mixed with burghul. Seasoned with lemon juice with pure olive oil.100% (7)
- Middle Eastern Potato SaladFreshly cooked potatoes, mixed with parsley, garlic, lemon, and olive oil.100% (5)
- Fattoush SaladLettuce, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and pita bread croutons with house dressing.100% (6)
- Greek Yogurt Salad JarjeekYogurt, cucumbers, minced garlic, and mint. Served with warm pita bread.100% (5)
- Large Salad with Chicken
Fresh Baked Savory Pies
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery delivery in Albuquerque with Uber Eats?
Yes. Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery delivery is available on Uber Eats in Albuquerque.
Is Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery delivery is available to your location in Albuquerque.
How do I order Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery delivery online in Albuquerque?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery delivery in Albuquerque?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Sahara Middle Eastern Eatery order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.