Location and hours
256 W 52nd St, New York, NY 10019
|12:00 PM - 11:45 PM|
Beer (Must Be 21 to Purchase)
- Corona Extra$8.00Must be 21 to purchase.
- Ginger Bee'r (Non-Alcoholic)$6.00Must be 21 to purchase.Popular
- Brooklyn East IP'A$8.00Must be 21 to purchase.
- Heineken$8.00Must be 21 to purchase.
- Blue Moon Belgium Ale$8.00Must be 21 to purchase.
- Miller Lite$8.00Must be 21 to purchase.
- Imperial Fish Platter$195.00Black and red caviar, smoked butterfish, smoked salmon and 2 varieties of herring served with blini or potatoes. Serves 2.
- Sevruga Black Caviar$95.00Served with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.66% (6)
- Russian Osetra Black Caviar$145.00Serves 2. Served with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.80% (5)
- Atlantic Salmon Caviar$48.00Served with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.100% (6)
- North American White Sturgeon Black Caviar$135.00Serves 2. Served with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.
- Pickled Vegetables$18.00An assortment of pickled fruit and vegetables including samovar's home-style pickles.100% (7)
- Salo$23.00Thin slices of cured Berkshire fatback on toasted Russian black bread with spicy horseradish mustard. Served with garlic slices.100% (9)
- Herring$19.00Baltic herring served with hot boiled potatoes and onions.95% (22)
- Fish Platter$38.00An assortment of smoked and cured fish including own house-cured salmon gravlax and smoked butterfish. Served with blini or potatoes.88% (9)
- Salmon Blini$29.00House-cured, thinly sliced salmon served on blini with chopped egg, red onion, capers and sour cream.85% (14)
- Satsivi$22.00A Georgian speciality of tender chunks of chicken in a spicy coriander walnut sauce.100% (7)
- Fresh Cabbage salad$12.00Shredded cabbage with garlic, bell pepper, greens, apple and onion mixed in sunflower oil and lemon juice . perfect summer salad.100% (5)
- Beef Tongue$28.00Cooked to perfection. Served sliced thin with a spicy horseradish sauce.100% (7)
- Marinated Mushrooms$18.00A mix of wild mushrooms in Samovar's special marinade.100% (9)
Traditional Russian Salads
Alcohol Free Beverage
Baltik'a Russian Imported Bee'r
Russian Samovar Infused Vod'ka'House infused organic award winning vodkas since 1986
Hear from people who love this spot
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Love the borscht!!!
3 months ago
Authentic Russian cuisine with great flavors
4 months ago
Very testy very russian
7 months ago
Authentic beautiful people. The old country is here. And NYE is amazing.