Russian Samovar Menu and Delivery in New York
Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 11:45 PM|
Picked for you
Beer (Must Be 21 to Purchase)
- Blue Moon Belgium AleSold out •Must be 21 to purchase.
- Brooklyn East IP'ASold out •Must be 21 to purchase.
- Corona ExtraSold out •Must be 21 to purchase.
- HeinekenSold out •Must be 21 to purchase.
- Miller LiteSold out •Must be 21 to purchase.
- Ginger Bee'r (Non-Alcoholic)Must be 21 to purchase.
- Imperial Fish PlatterBlack and red caviar, smoked butterfish, smoked salmon and 2 varieties of herring served with blini or potatoes. Serves 2.
- Russian Osetra Black CaviarServes 2. Served with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.
- North American White Sturgeon Black CaviarServes 2. Served with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.
- Sevruga Black CaviarServed with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.
- Atlantic Salmon CaviarServed with sour cream, chopped red onion, egg and capers with blini.
- Fish PlatterAn assortment of smoked and cured fish including own house-cured salmon gravlax and smoked butterfish. Served with blini or potatoes.
- Salmon BliniHouse-cured, thinly sliced salmon served on blini with chopped egg, red onion, capers and sour cream.
- Russian Meat PlatterHouse-made veal roulette, basturma, beef tongue and smoked meats.
- SaloThin slices of cured Berkshire fatback on toasted Russian black bread with spicy horseradish mustard. Served with garlic slices.
- HerringBaltic herring served with hot boiled potatoes and onions.
- SatsiviA Georgian speciality of tender chunks of chicken in a spicy coriander walnut sauce.
- Pickled VegetablesAn assortment of pickled fruit and vegetables including samovar's home-style pickles.
- Marinated MushroomsA mix of wild mushrooms in Samovar's special marinade.
- Beef TongueCooked to perfection. Served sliced thin with a spicy horseradish sauce.
- Fresh Cabbage saladShredded cabbage with garlic, bell pepper, greens, apple and onion mixed in sunflower oil and lemon juice . perfect summer salad.
- Mushrooms Vol-au-Vent
- Pelmeni StroganoffSiberian pelmeni topped with beef stroganoff.
- DolmaGrape leaves stuffed with lamb and rice. Served with a zesty yogurt sauce.
- KhachapuriA traditional Georgian 3-cheese pastry.
- Foraged Mushrooms and PotatoesWild mushrooms pan-fried with home-style potatoes.
- DerunyPotato pancakes pan-fried golden brown and served with sour cream.
- PirozhokRussia's classic country pastry with choice of filling.
- Vegetable stewTraditional vegetable stew.
- Gribnoi SoupWild mushrooms with barley in a hearty broth. Vegetarian.
- Borscht SoupHomemade soup with beets and cabbage served with sour cream.
- Chicken Broth with Frikadelki SoupA light broth served with delicate chicken meatballs.
- Solyanka SoupTraditional "peasant" soup. Hearty soup with beef, smoked sausages, olives, pickles and onions.
Traditional Russian Salads
- Vinegret Salad
- Russian Salad Trio
- Shuba SaladIn-house pickled herring diced and layered with a rich combination of egg, beet, potato, carrot and onions.
- Eggplant Caviar SaladA luscious puree of roasted eggplant, tomato and peppers with artisan herbs and spices. Vegetarian.
- Babushka SaladFresh cucumber, tomato and dill tossed in sour cream. Vegetarian.
- Garden SaladFresh vegetables tossed in vinegar and oil.
- Tomato and Bryndza SaladSlices of feta cheese and fresh tomato.
- Duck SaladSliced duck breast with pickled pear on a bed of arugula.
- Prawn and Avocado SaladA delicate mixture of chopped prawns in an avocado and mango chutney.
- BranzinoServed whole or filleted with a choice of grilled vegetables.
- Grilled SalmonAtlantic salmon served with grilled zucchini and bell peppers.
- Seafood BlinchikiBaby shrimp and scallop wrapped in blini and served with a light, creamy saffron sauce.
- Shashlik KarskiGrilled choice double cuts of lamb rack marinated in Georgian spices.
- Lamb Country StyleSavory lamb shanks simmered in red wine reduction with herbs and peppers. Served with kasha.
- Braised Short RibsTender short rib braised in port wine and served with creamy mashed potatoes.
- Beef StroganoffRussia's classic dish of lean tenderloin and sauteed mushrooms tossed in a mushroom cream sauce. Served with choice of side.
- GolubtziA mix of ground chicken and veal wrapped in braised cabbage leaves.
- Chicken KievRussian samovar's famous dish. Succulent, tender chicken breast stuffed with herbed butter, lightly breaded and baked. Served with creamy mashed potatoes.
- Duck a La RussePan-seared duck breast and leg in an exotic fruit compote.
- Pozharsky CutletHome-style chicken and veal cutlet served with mashed potatoes.
- TabakaCornish hen split and roasted, topped with garlic butter and served with home fries.
- Chicken ShaslikMarinated chicken thighs on the bone. Skewered and grilled.
- NapoleonHomemade pate gonflee pastry cake with Bavarian vanilla cream filling.
- Apple StrudelSweet baked apple strudel.
- Le SmetannikSour cream cake.
- Kasha with mushrooms
- Plain blini5 pieces of mouth watering blini
- Buckwheat kasha
- KapustaFresh cabbage salad
- Mashed potato
- Home style potato
- French fries
- Grilled vegetables
- Russian Black Bread4 slices of black rye bread (russian)
Alcohol Free Beverage
- Ginger Beer Non-Alcoholic
- Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast Reserve 2015
- Charles Smith Syrah Boom Boom
- Broquel Malbec
- Cios de los Siete Red 2015
- Matanzas Creek Merlot 2014
- Meiomi Pinot Noir 2017
- Peter Lehmann Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ruffino Toscana Modus 2016
- Simi Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley 2016
- Girard Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- Ruffino Pinot Grigio Lumina 2016
- S.A. Prum Essence Riesling 2017
- The Crossings Sauvignon Blanc
- Cave De Lugny Macon-Lugny Les Charmes 2016
- Freemark Abbey Chardonnay 2016
- Cinzano Prosecco di Valdobbladene
Baltik'a Russian Imported Bee'r
- Original (Dark)Sold out •
Russian Samovar Infused Vod'ka'
- Apple CinnamonSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- BlackberrySold out •0.25 L carafe.
- CherrySold out •0.25 L carafe.
- CranberrySold out •0.25 L carafe.
- CucumberSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- DillSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- FigSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- GarlicSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- GingerSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- HorseradishSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- LemonSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- MangoSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- MintSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- PeachSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- PearSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- PepperSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- PineappleSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- PlumSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- PomegranateSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- RaspberrySold out •0.25 L carafe.
- TarragonSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- TumericSold out •0.25 L carafe.
- CorianderSold out •0.25 L carafe.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Russian Samovar delivery in New York with Uber Eats?
Yes. Russian Samovar delivery is available on Uber Eats in New York.
Is Russian Samovar delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Russian Samovar delivery is available to your location in New York.
How do I order Russian Samovar delivery online in New York?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Russian Samovar menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Russian Samovar online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Russian Samovar here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Russian Samovar order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Russian Samovar order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Russian Samovar delivery in New York?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Russian Samovar order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.