Ruby Jeans Burgers @ The Bolton Menu and Delivery in London
Location and hours
326 Earls Court Road, KENSINGTON, SW5 9
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
- Halloumi Fries (V)• 708 Cal.
- Croxton Manor Mac & Cheese• 713 Cal.
- Nachos (V)• 1272 Cal.
- The Boss• 1199 Cal.
- Big Cow• 1079 Cal.
- Classic Cheese• 710 Cal.
- Plant-Based (VE)• 711 Cal.
- Posh Pollo• 1362 Cal.
- It's All Gravy• 1124 Cal.
- The Big Halloumi Burger (V)• 742 Cal.Grilled halloumi, Scotch Bonnet Tinga sauce, sour cream
- The Bali*• 1152 Cal.Crispy fried chicken thigh, Asian-style slaw, Bumbu Bali sauce, pink pickled onions (* contains alcohol)
- The Classic• 544 Cal.grilled beef patty made from prime cuts of steak, toasted brioche-style bun
- Nourish Bowl (VE)• 513 Cal.
- Seasoned Fries (VE)• 446 Cal.
- Tobacco onions• 153 Cal.
- Triple cooked chips (ve)• 423 Cal.
- Side Salad (VE)• 212 Cal.
- Belgian Chocolate Brownie (V)• 177 Cal.
- Ben & Jerry's phish food (v)• 1260 Cal.
- Coca Cola 330ml• 141 Cal.
- Coca Cola Diet 330ml• 1 Cal.
- Fentimans Rose Lemonade 275ml• 115 Cal.
- Fentimans Ginger Beer 275ml• 108 Cal.
- Fentimans Mandarin & Seville Orange 275ml• 121 Cal.
- Thirsty Planet Sparkling Water Glass 330ml• 1 Cal.
- Thirsty Planet Still Water Glass 330ml• 1 Cal.
- Sugar Free Red Bull Energy Drink 250ml• 8 Cal.
- Appletiser 275ml• 130 Cal.
- Rekorderlig Strawberry Lime 500ml
- Rekorderlig Blood Orange 500ml
- Peroni 0.0% Alcohol Free Lager 330ml• 76 Cal.
- Corona 330ml
- Peroni 330ml
- Brewgooder Tropical Pale 330ml
- SALT Huckaback New England IPA
- Wild Beer Ferment IPA
- Prosecco 75cl
- Pinot Grigio12% vol
- Pinot Grigio Blush12%
- Crush Grapes Not Dreams Cabernet Sauvignon
Ruby Jeans Burgers @ The Bolton has a FHRS rating of 5. This information was updated on 04/07/2022. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website. We are not able to provide delivery and self-collection meals for guests with food allergies or intolerances at this time. However, we can cater for specific dietary requirements at our restaurant so please visit and eat in with us instead. Our kitchens use ingredients containing the following allergens: Celery, Cereals containing Gluten, Crustaceans, Egg, Fish, Lupin, Milk, Molluscs, Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Sesame, Soya and Sulphites (over 10ppm) and there is a risk of cross contamination from these allergens. For any questions regarding our dishes, please contact the restaurant directly. Click here if you would like to see detailed allergen information, including the allergen content of specific dishes. Adults need around 2000 kcal a day.