Rose Garden Indian Cuisine Menu and Delivery in Cuyahoga Falls
Location and hours
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|Tuesday - Friday|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
Rose Garden Indian Cuisine
- Saffron Rice
- Chicken Tikka MasalaRoasted marinated chicken chunks in a creamy curry sauce.
- Vegetable Samosas (2 pcs)A fried pastry filled with potatoes and vegetables.
- Butter ChickenChicken cooked in a creamy butter infused curry.
- Chicken MomoDumpling stuffed with chicken.
- Vegetable Samosas (2 pcs)A fried pastry filled with potatoes and vegetables.Popular
- Chicken Samosas (2 pcs)A fried pastry filled with ground chicken.Popular
- Vegetable Pakoras (8 pcs)A mix of vegetables and onions fried to perfection.
- Samosa ChatChaat made with samosa, chickpea curry, various chutneys, and spices.
- Chole BhatureA concoction of spicy curried chickpeas and puffy fried white-flour bread.Popular
- Paneer Skewers (3 pcs)Paneer and bell peppers seasoned, skewered, and grilled.
- Paneer Pakoras (6 pcs)Indian cheese with a potato and mint coriander center and fried to perfection.
- Aloo Tikka (3 pcs)Mashed potatoes mixed with herbs and Indian spices on a bed of chickpeas and topped with exotic chutney.
- Papdi ChatFried flour crispies, boiled chickpeas, potatoes, pakoris, and curd.
- Vegetarian PlatterA platter of 2 vegetable samosa, bata vadas, and vegetable pakoras.
- Chili PotatoesPotatoes roasted with bell peppers, spicy chili sauce, onion, and garlic.
- Chicken TikkaBoneless chicken breast and sautéed in tomato cream sauce with bell pepper and onions.
Soup & Salad
- Lentil Soup With VegetablesPopular
- Chicken Soup
- Tomato Soup
- Indian SaladMixed greens, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, and chickpeas.
- Classic Bengali SaladA mix of cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, green chili, and mustard oil.
- Shrimp CurryShrimp cooked with onions, pepper, and Indian fish masala.Popular
- Butter ShrimpSautéed shrimp served in a creamy cilantro and coconut milk curry.
- Tilapia CurryTilapia cooked with onions, tomatoes sauce, and Indian fish masala.
- Salmon CurrySalmon cooked in a thick Indian fish masala.
- Chicken BiryaniRice mixed with Indian spices, sautéed onions, and cubed chicken.Popular
- Lamb BiryaniRice mixed with Indian spices, sautéed onions, and cubed lamb.Popular
- Goat BiryaniRice mixed with Indian spices, sautéed onions, and cubed goat.
- Vegetable BiryaniRice mixed with Indian spices and a blend of vegetables.
- Shrimp BiryaniRice mixed with Indian spices and shrimp.
- Chicken Tikka BiryaniChicken curry mixed with biryani rice.
- Egg BiryaniRice mixed with Indian spices and scrambled eggs.
- Mix Vegetable CurryFresh mixed vegetables with tomatoes, onions, and herbs.
- Vegetable KormaFresh mixed vegetables tossed in a cashew cream sauce.
- Vegetable JalfreziFresh mixed vegetables with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, and with blend of spices.
- Aloo GobiFresh cauliflower and potatoes mixed with Indian spices.
- Gobi ManchurianCrispy cauliflower florets tossed in a spicy, sweet, and tangy manchurian sauce.
- Baingan BhartaMinced grilled eggplant and mixing it with tomato, onion, herbs and spices.
- Palak PaneerSpinach cooked with cottage cheese in creamy spiced sauce.Popular
- Chana PalakChole curry with the addition of spinach.
- Paneer Tikka MasalaGrilled paneer simmered in a tomato based creamy curry.Popular
- Paneer MakhaniSlightly sweet creamy dish of paneer in a gravy made from tomatoes, cashew, or cream.
- Matar PaneerPeas and paneer in a tomato based sauce and spiced with garam masala.
- Chana MasalaChickpeas cooked in a spicy onion tomato masala.Popular
- Dal MakhaniBlack lentils cooked with butter and cream.
- Tarka DalCreamy lentils with onion, garlic, and spices.
- Shahi PaneerPaneer cooked in creamy spiced gravy.
- Paneer BhurjiCrumbled paneer cooked with onion tomatoes and Indian spices.
- Mango VegetablesSweet and savory stirfry of mango and vegetables.
- Malai KoftaPotato paneer balls served with a flavorful, creamy, and delicious curry.Popular
- Tandoori ChickenTandoori roasted chicken-marinated in yogurt and Indian spices.Popular
- Tandoori ShrimpTandoori roasted shrimp seasoned with Indian spices.
- Tandoori PaneerSkewered paneer chunks marinated in a spiced yogurt and grilled in a tandoor along with onions and bell peppers.
- Hariyali ChickenTandoori roasted chicken mixed in a sauce made with chilis, mint, and coriander.
- Malai KabobSkewered chicken marinated with a creamy white sauce and roasted in the tandoori.
- Tandoori-Chicken TikkaDry chicken tikka roasted in the tandoori.Popular
- Lamb ChopsTandoori roasted lamb chops-marinated in Indian spices.
- Chicken CurryChicken stewed in an onion and tomato based sauce with Indian spices.
- Chicken KormaChicken cooked in a delicious gravy usually made with onion, spices, and nuts.Contains Nuts
- Kadai ChickenChicken cooked with a blend of spices known as kadai masala.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaRoasted marinated chicken chunks in a creamy curry sauce.Popular
- Butter ChickenChicken cooked in a creamy butter infused curry.Popular
- Chicken VindalooSpicy or sour chicken mixed with potatoes.Popular
- Mango ChickenChicken and mango tossed with a sweet and savory sauce.
- Chili ChickenCrispy chicken draped with sweet and spicy sauce.
- Chicken MadrasRoasted chicken and spices mixed with Indian curry.
- Chicken 65Fried chicken tossed with chilis and Indian spices.
- Chicken Saag
- Plain NaanIndian bread baked in clay oven.
- Butter NaanNaan smothered with seasoned butter.Popular
- Garlic NaanNaan stuffed with finely diced garlic and coriander.Popular
- Aloo NaanNaan stuffed with spiced potatoes.
- Onion NaanNaan stuffed with spiced onions and herbs.
- Paneer NaanNaan stuffed with paneer.
- Chili NaanNaan stuffed with chili peppers.
- Cheese NaanNaan stuffed with three blend cheese.Popular
- Kashmiri NaanNaan stuffed with almond, cashews, coconut, and raisins.
- Tandoori RotiFlat wheat bread baked in clay oven.
- Lachha ParathaFlat wheat bread basted with sweet butter, flaky, and crispy.
- Aloo ParathaFlat wheat bread stuffed with potatoe.
Lamb & Goat
- Lamb CurryTender lamb cooked in an Indian curry.
- Lamb SaagTender lamb cooked in a spinach curry.
- Lamb Tikka MasalaGrilled lamb cooked in a tomato based creamy curry.Popular
- Lamb MadrasLamb cooked in a coconut milk based curry.
- Lamb VindalooSpicy or sour lamb cooked with potatoes and Indian curry.
- Lamb Rogan JoshLamb cooked in smoked and sweet curry.
- Lamb KarahiSlow cooked lamb stew made with a rich tomato and garam masala curry base.
- Lamb KormaLamb cooked in yogurt and Indian spices base.Popular
- Lamb AchariLamb cooked in a Punjabi curry made with pickled spices.
- Goat CurryTender goat cooked in an Indian curry.Popular
- Goat Rogan JoshGoat cooked in smoked and sweet curry.
- Mixed Pickles
- Hot Sauce
- Onion ChutneyOnions or shallots mixed with Indian spices and curry leaves.
- Saffron RicePopular
- Pea Rice
- Egg Rice
- Veg. ThaliA tray containing, vegetables, rice, dal, naan, one peace samosa, mixed pickle, and gulab jamun.
- Meat ThaliA tray containing a choice of chicken or lamb, vegetables, rice, dal, naan, one peace samosa, mixed pickles, and gulab jamun.
- Chicken MomoDumpling stuffed with chicken.Popular
- Vegetable MomoDumpling filled with vegetables.
- Chicken Chow MeinEgg noodles stir fried with chicken.Popular
- Vegetable Chow MeinEgg noodles stir fried with vegetables.
- Masala TeaBoiled black tea in milk and water with a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices.Popular
- Madras Hot CoffeeA chicory-laced coffee poured into hot milk.
- Ice CoffeeCoffee served cold.
Drinks, Lassi, & Yogurt
- Mango LassiPopular
- Tandoori ChickenPopular
- French Fry
- Chicken Nuggets
- Chicken Tenders
- Naan PizzaNaan dressed with pizza sauce and 3 blend cheese and then baked in regular oven.
- Gulab JamunSweets made with milk powder and deep fried and then marinated with syrup and rose water.
- Ras MalaiHomemade sweet cheese served in a saffron cream sauce.Popular
- Rice PuddingRice cooked with sweetened milk and topped with raisins and cinnamon.
- Carrot HalwaMinced carrots slow-cooked with sugar until it has a pudding consistency.
- Ice Cream
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Rose Garden Indian Cuisine delivery in Cuyahoga Falls with Uber Eats?
Yes. Rose Garden Indian Cuisine delivery is available on Uber Eats in Cuyahoga Falls.
Is Rose Garden Indian Cuisine delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Rose Garden Indian Cuisine delivery is available to your location in Cuyahoga Falls.
How do I order Rose Garden Indian Cuisine delivery online in Cuyahoga Falls?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Rose Garden Indian Cuisine menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Rose Garden Indian Cuisine online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Rose Garden Indian Cuisine here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Rose Garden Indian Cuisine order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Rose Garden Indian Cuisine order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Rose Garden Indian Cuisine delivery in Cuyahoga Falls?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Rose Garden Indian Cuisine order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.