Hungry? Don't wait!
Reve Burger isn’t available right now. Try one of these similar options.
Too far to deliver
Location and hours
|Sunday - Monday|
|Tuesday - Thursday|
|05:00 PM - 09:45 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 09:45 PM|
Classic Rêve Burgers
- Rêve Cheeseburger & FriesTwo quarter-pound patties, American cheese, pickles, Rêve sauce on a caramelized brioche bun. Served with Fries.$16.95
- Rêve Bacon Cheeseburger & FriesTwo quarter-pound patties, American cheese, bacon, pickles, Rêve sauce on a caramelized brioche bun. Served with Fries.$19.95
- Beyond® Cheeseburger & FriesTwo quarter-pound plant-based patties, American cheese, pickles, Rêve sauce on a caramelized brioche bun. Served with Fries.$18.95
Classic Rêve Chicken
- Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich & FriesCrispy chicken, pickles & spicy Rêve sauce on a caramelized brioche bun.$16.95
- Chicken Tenders & FriesFive crispy chicken tenders with Rêve sauce and fries$15.95
For the Kids
- Kid's Chicken Tenders & FriesThree crispy chicken tenders, fries & ketchup.$10.95
- FriesBBQ seasoned.$4.00
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk Cookie$4.00
- Extra Rêve Sauce$3.00
- Rêve Shake - Chocolate (alcohol)Chocolate Shake with Brandy! (contains alcohol)$8.50
- Rêve Shake - Vanilla (alcohol)Vanilla Shake with Brandy! (contains alcohol)$8.50
- Chocolate ShakeChocolate shake with whipped cream and a cherry.$6.00
- Vanilla ShakeVanilla shake with whipped cream and a cherry$6.00
- Marz Community Brewing - Chug LifeUnavailable•$6.80
- Marz Community Brewing - Chug Life LimeUnavailable•$8.00
- Marz Community Brewing - Orange SorbezeUnavailable•$8.00
- Marz Community Brewing - DunkelweissUnavailable•$6.80
- Sprecher Root Beer16 oz glass bottle$4.50
- Classic Coke12 oz can$2.50
- Dr. Brown's Cream Soda12 oz can$2.50
- Classic Sprite12 oz can$2.50
Kate W. • 6/9/2021
Great burger and fries! They could use some help with the ordering and pick up process (so you may have to wait) but I think those are just new restaurant kinks. Also loved my boozy milkshake, I'll definitely be back! I can't say it is the best burger in the neighborhood since there is also...
David L. • 5/16/2021
You will truly get more enjoyment burning $20 than spending it on this burger. The meat tastes like frozen stuff, the bun kinda sucks, and there is very little to the taste. The cheese and pickles are the best part. I got the bacon burger and, while I personally enjoy chewier bacon, this bacon was...
Lindsey S. • 3/6/2021
Milkshake was trash. Like mashed up fudgcicles in a cup with a paper straw that couldnt suck up the bcs of its dense texture. The burger was tasty, but way over priced. WAY overpriced. If I'm paying $20 for a burger the cows better speak mandarin. The fries were also tasty but still don't justify...
May P. • 3/4/2021
A friend from work told me about this place and once I saw the pictures online I had to try it ASAP. I got the Rêve cheeseburger with fries and my bf got the bacon cheeseburger with fries. We also got a chicken sandwich and chicken tenders but were too full so we saved them...
Lauren E. • 3/6/2021
There was so much publicity and hype about the creation of the Reve Burger that I was really intrigued and had to try it. It's from the same chef as Ever Restaurant, which offers a really upscale and multiple-course tasting menu. I had really high expectations coming from a Michelin-starred chef, but unfortunately Reve Burger...
Jennifer C. • 1/2/2021
I've been a fan/follower of Chef Curtis Duffy since the release of his documentary a few years back. After indoor dining was restricted again--preventing dining at his upscale restaurant--I was excited to try his new Reve Burger for takeout/delivery! I was so pleased that I have no pictures to share because I ate it all...