Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 8:45 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:45 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:15 PM|
|12:00 PM - 9:15 PM|
- VGVinay G.5 days agoGood
- VGVinay G.3 weeks agoGood
- MLmary L.4 weeks agoconsistently delicious
- BMBrenna M.4 weeks agoAlways flavorful and has great portion sizes. Comes nice and hot, too!
- ICIsabelle C.1 month agoBeef pumpkin mussamun curry is exceptionally delicious.
- DLDevora L.1 month agoSolid restaurant! Everything I’ve ordered is delicious.
- JMJoyce M.1 month agoFlavor and portions are always on point
- BMBrenna M.2 months agoHas great cook times, fantastic flavor, and lots of spice.
- JSJohn S.2 months agoQuiero Red Onion por que, it makes me cry and not in a bad way like chopping and dicing...
- SASarah A.3 months agoBest Tom Kah ever.
- CMChristian M.3 months agothe best
- HWHank W.4 months agoBest pad tai in the city.
- RDRachel D.5 months agoThank you!! Perfect delivery!!
- TNTAYLOR N.5 months agoThis place is so good literally 10/10 my new spot I’ve been looking so long for a real...
- VGVinay G.5 months agoGood
- JBJanet B.5 months agoDelicious Panang curry and mango rice!!
- VTValeria T.5 months agoThe food was absolutely delicious and the portions huge
- SMSeth M.5 months agoBest Thai in the city.
- TSTamra S.6 months agoFresh ingredients
- VGVinay G.6 months agoGood
- ECEve C.9 months agoamazing portions!! coconut water was too sweet though
- SKSunny K.9 months agoGreat food
- MBMandi B.10 months agoExcellent Thai food. Everything was delicious.
- JRJanet R.1 year agoBest won ton soup in Portland!
- HJHolly J.2 years agoThis is the BEST Thai food in Portland!!! Travels well with Uber!
- HJHolly J.2 years agoLiterally the most AMAZING food ever!
- HJHolly J.2 years agoBest Thai food!
- KGKimberly G.2 years agoDelicious as always
- Fresh Rolls$7.50Carrots, cilantro, mint, basil, steamed rice noodles, and fresh lettuce wrapped in rice paper served with peanut plum sauce.97% (191)
- Egg Roll$8.00Four pieces. Crispy fried spring rolls filled with mixed vegetables and glass noodles.98% (151)
- Chicken Satay$12.00Five pieces. Marinated chicken tenders with curry powder. Grilled to perfection and served with cucumber sauce and peanut sauce.96% (54)
- Angel Wings$13.00Boneless chicken wings stuffed with ground pork, shrimp, glass noodles, carrots, mushrooms, and onion. Served with cucumber sauce.92% (27)
- Fried Tofu$8.00Six pieces. Deep fried tofu served with peanut plum sauce.100% (16)
- Po Pia Sod$12.50These traditional Chinese and Thai fresh rolls are a rare find in Portland's Thai restaurants. Filled with tofu, shrimp, Chinese sausage, bean sprouts, egg, cucumber, celery, and shredded green onions. Topped with light sauce and Dungeness crab meat.82% (23)
- Shrimp Tempura$12.00Lightly fried shrimp in tempura batter with our own version of the classic dressing.90% (21)
- Poo Ja$13.50Homemade crab cake, crab meat, scallions, cilantro, onion, egg, bread crumb, served with pineapple sauce and house salad.95% (20)
- Miang Kum$11.50Fresh diced ginger, shallots, sweet coconut flakes, lime, peanuts, Thai chili, dried shrimp, fresh spinach, and our signature house sauce.75% (4)
- Golden Squid$13.00California calamari tube dipped in tempura batter and lightly fried.66% (12)
- Tom Kha (Bowl)$16.00Spicy and sour coconut milk soup with lemongrass, galangal root, kaffir lime leaf, tomato, onion, mushrooms, and cilantro.91% (57)
- Tom Kha (Cup)$8.50Spicy and sour coconut milk soup with lemongrass, galangal root, kaffir lime leaf, tomato, onion, mushrooms, and cilantro.100% (30)
- Wonton Soup (Bowl)$18.00Shrimp wonton, shrimp, bean sprouts, spinach, diced scallions, and cilantro in clear broth soup.100% (28)
- Tom Yum (Cup)$8.50Spicy and sour lemongrass soup with galangal root, kaffir lime leaf, tomato, onion, mushrooms, and cilantro.100% (12)
- Tom Yum (Bowl)$16.00Spicy and sour lemongrass soup with galangal root, kaffir lime leaf, tomato, onion, mushrooms, and cilantro.96% (30)
- Wonton Soup (Cup)$9.50Shrimp wonton, shrimp, bean sprouts, spinach, diced scallions, and cilantro in clear broth soup.100% (11)
- Tofu Soup (Cup)$8.50Soft tofu, spinach, seaweed, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, diced scallions, and cilantro in clear broth soup.
- Tofu Soup (Bowl)$16.00Soft tofu, spinach, seaweed, broccoli, carrots, zucchini, diced scallions, and cilantro in clear broth soup.100% (3)
- Papaya Salad$12.00Shredded green papaya, Thai chili, garlic, cherry tomatoes, peanuts, and tossed with som tum sauce.100% (26)
- Larb-Chicken Salad$16.00Ground chicken, shallots, green onion, mint and ground roasted rice, and tossed with spicy lime juice.100% (9)
What customers are saying
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Red Onion delivery in Portland with Uber Eats?
Yes. Red Onion delivery is available on Uber Eats in Portland.
Is Red Onion delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Red Onion delivery is available to your location in Portland.
How do I order Red Onion delivery online in Portland?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Red Onion menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Red Onion online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Red Onion here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Red Onion order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Red Onion order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Red Onion delivery in Portland?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Red Onion order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.