Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|4:00 PM - 9:30 PM|
|4:00 PM - 10:30 PM|
|4:00 AM - 10:30 PM|
- ANAsma N.2 weeks agoGood offers
- ARAndrea R.2 weeks ago20 years + and consistently the best Indian food
- PTPuneet T.3 weeks agoSuperb naan
- DLDoug L.4 weeks agoVery fresh, very solid!
- TMTamara M.1 month agoGreat basmati!
- JVJAROD V.1 month agoStill my favorite Indian Restaurant to this day. Their chicken biryani is always the right...
- SKSharingan K.1 month agoyes
- SDShawn D.1 month agoAli ,chicken Tikka masala was good not too saucy & spicy
- NRNithin R.2 months agoAwesome
- EFEric F.2 months agoFood was very good. Nice portions.
- DCDennis C.2 months agoFood was really delicious. It took way longer than promised for the food to be ready and...
- DMDevon M.2 months agoChicken Mahkani was delicious!
- SMsatya M.2 months agoNice food
- NKNabeel K.3 months agoGood
- SMsatya M.3 months agoGood biriyani
- SKsimran kaur D.3 months agoI love the food.
- NRNandhu R.4 months agoI am glad about the Buy one get one free offer.
- LWLucinda W.4 months agoGreat Samosas and perfect curries!
- DIDaiyan I.4 months agoI love their chicken biryani, it’s extremely delicious.
- PFPeter F.4 months agoIt’s good
- CMClaire M.4 months agoBest Indian ever!!
- JVJAROD V.4 months agoOne of my favorite restuarants.
- KBKevin B.4 months agoKansas skankama
- MMMARCOS M.5 months agoReally tasty and flavorful. Generous portions yet affordable.
- ACAmarnath C.5 months agoTasty
- KNKhang N.5 months agoAuthentic Indian food made with love
- JVJAROD V.5 months agoFood was Amazing! This is my new favorite restaurant. Thank you so much for the delicious...
- NBNicole B.6 months agoThe samosas were delish!
- HKHannah K.6 months agoSo delicious!! This is the second time I’ve ordered from here and both times were...
- RKRobert K.6 months agoMy favorite north side Indian restaurant, always my go to.
- BLBrian L.8 months agogreat tasting food with a good amount of meat in the dishes
- ADAlice D.1 year agoOne of the best Indian spots in LP area. Their lamb biryani is bomb!
- Vegetable Samosa$4.9595% (300)
- Chicken Pakora$8.9569% (46)
- Mix Platter$14.9566% (9)
- Beef Samosa$6.9596% (103)
- Bhajia$4.95100% (20)
- Sheekh Kebab$12.9583% (24)
The Clay Oven
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Raj Darbar delivery in Chicago with Uber Eats?
Yes. Raj Darbar delivery is available on Uber Eats in Chicago.
Is Raj Darbar delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Raj Darbar delivery is available to your location in Chicago.
How do I order Raj Darbar delivery online in Chicago?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Raj Darbar menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Raj Darbar online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Raj Darbar here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Raj Darbar order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Raj Darbar order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Raj Darbar delivery in Chicago?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Raj Darbar order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.