Location and hours
|8:00 AM - 3:00 AM|
- KSKEVIN S.3 months agoPho is always great from this place!!
- NDNán D.3 months agoReally appreciate that late night service
- BBBob B.5 months agoFood is delicious!
- AHAdrienne H.5 months agoGreat broth and logical packaging
- JRJesse R.5 months agoThis place is the best. I love it. I will never go hungry.
- WRWILBERT R.11 months agoamazing thanks so much!
- CECarla E.12 months agoI found my new Pad Thai place. Super good. Has the option of no spice, mild, and medium....
- JFJennifer F.1 year agoThis was some of the best Vietnamese food I've ever experienced in San Jose and that's...
- EWErika W.1 year agoExcellent pho. The real deal
- AYAlexis Y.1 year agoBest fresh spring rolls!!!
- CHCindy H.1 year agoTasty pho
- NNnhu N.1 year agoGreat
- VHVannytha H.1 year agoExcellent food quality.
- JLjohn L.1 year agoBest pho I ever had!!
- ANAsh N R.2 years agoBest chicken noodle soup by far! #21 w/ wonton YW!
- AHAlicia H.2 years agoThe pho is delicious. The portion is delicious. The restaurant followed the special...
- AGAlex G.2 years agoGreat :)
- AMace M.2 years agoCan’t wait to try it at the restaurant
- CWCharles W.2 years agoGreat noodles soup…
- MDMalinda D.2 years agoDelicious, filling and no slacking. Fast delivery. Thank you
Beef Noodle Soup (Pho Bo)
- 1. Special Combo (Dac Biet)$15.50Steak, brisket, flank, fatty flank, tendon, and tripe.88% (289)
- 2. Eye-round Steak (Tai)$15.50Raw steak.85% (70)
- 8. Well-Done Brisket (Chin)$15.5086% (23)
- 12. Beef Meat Balls (Pho Bo Vien)$15.5095% (42)
- 3. Eye-Round Steak and Brisket (Tai, Chin)$15.5081% (65)
- 10. Brisket and Flank (Chin, Nam)$15.50100% (21)
- 18. Brisket, Fatty Flank, Tendon, and Tripe (Chin, Gau, Gan, Sach)$15.50
- 4. Eye-round Steak and Tendon ( Tai, Gan)$15.50Raw steak.87% (8)
- 9. Brisket, Tendon, and Tripe (Chin, Gan, Sach)$15.5085% (7)
- 15. Eye-round Steak, Flank, and Tripe (Tai, Nam, Sach)$15.50100% (3)
- 7. Eye-round Steak, Brisket, Tendon, and Tripe (Tai, Sach, Gan, Chin)$15.5090% (10)
- 5. Eye-Round Steak and Tripe (Tai, Sach)$15.50Raw steak.100% (3)
- 16. Eye-Round Steak, Fatty Flank, and Tripe (Tai, Gau, Sach)$15.50
- 14. Eye-round Steak, Flank, and Tendon (Tai, Nam, Gan)$15.50
- 6. Eye-round Steak, Tripe, and Tendon (Tai, Sach, Gan)$15.5080% (5)
- 17. Eye-round Steak, Flank, and Crunchy Flank (Tai, Nam, Ve Don)$15.5081% (11)
- 13. Eye-Round Steak and Flank (Tai, Nam)$15.5081% (11)
- 11. Flank, Tendon, and Tripe (Nam, Gan, Sach)$15.50100% (4)
Chicken Noodle Soup (Pho Ga)
Old Style Chicken Noodle Soup (Pho Ga Tuoi Non)
Seafood, Beef Stew, Wonton Noodle Soup
Specials (Dac Biet)
Grilled Meat Vermicelli Salad
Stir Fried Noodle Dishes
Chicken and Pork Rice Plates
Seafood Rice Plates
Beef Rice Plates
Vegetarian Rice Plates
Filipino Dishes and Appetizers
Iced Tea Drink
Milk Tea Drinks
Coffee and Chocolate Drinks
Fruit Bits Tea Drinks
Tea and Coffee
What customers are saying
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Pho Mai #1 delivery in San Jose with Uber Eats?
Yes. Pho Mai #1 delivery is available on Uber Eats in San Jose.
Is Pho Mai #1 delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Pho Mai #1 delivery is available to your location in San Jose.
How do I order Pho Mai #1 delivery online in San Jose?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Pho Mai #1 menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Pho Mai #1 online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Pho Mai #1 here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Pho Mai #1 order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Pho Mai #1 order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Pho Mai #1 delivery in San Jose?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Pho Mai #1 order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.