Persepolis Grill Menu and Delivery in Seattle
Location and hours
|Sunday - Thursday|
|11:00 AM - 8:30 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
- Mirza Ghasemi$11.00Grilled eggplant with chopped tomatoes, garlic, eggs, and onions. Served with lavash bread.86% (60)
- Kashk-e Bademjan$11.00Smoked and grilled eggplant topped with fried mint and whey sauce. Served with lavash bread.93% (83)
- Roasted Eggplant$11.00Baked eggplant, marinated in a tomato sauce topped with Greek yogurt, fried mint, and whey sauce. Served with lavash bread.
- Borani Eggplant$11.00Roasted eggplant mixed in a yogurt-tahini sauce with lemon juice and garlic.91% (34)
- Greek Yogurt$8.00Creamy Greek yogurt.100% (16)
- Mast-o-Moosir$9.00Creamy Greek yogurt with Persian wild garlic.97% (109)
- Mast-o-Khiar$9.00Creamy Greek yogurt with cucumber and mint.92% (71)
- Dolmeh$8.00A mixture of rice and savory herbs wrapped in grape leaves. 5 per serving.94% (35)
- Hummus$11.00Garbanzo beans pureed with tahini (sesame sauce), lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil.95% (42)
- Tadig$10.00Crispy rice.70% (138)
- Panir-o-Sabzi$11.00Feta cheese, walnuts, cucumber, tomatoes, and fresh herbs.82% (17)
- Torshi$8.00Traditional Persian pickled vegetables.96% (28)
- Tahdig with Geymeh$20.0087% (8)
- Tahdig with Gormeh$20.0068% (16)
- Tahdig with Fesenjan$20.0075% (8)
- Green Salad$10.00Garden greens with our homemade vinaigrette.85% (14)
- Shirazi Salad$10.00Finely chopped cucumber, tomatoes, and red onions mixed with olive oil, lemon juice, and mint.89% (95)
- Koobideh Kabob Dish$20.00Two skewers of ground beef seasoned with onions and spices. Kabob is BBQ'd, served with grilled tomato and long grain basmati rice sprinkled with saffron.93% (451)
- Barg Kabob Dish$25.00Thinly sliced tenderloin steak, marinated in our special sauce. Kabob is BBQ'd, served with grilled tomato and long grain basmati rice sprinkled with saffron.88% (126)
- Chicken Tenderloin Kabob Dish$20.00One skewer of grilled chicken tenderloins marinated in saffron, lemon juice, and olive oil. Kabob is BBQ'd, served with grilled tomato and long grain basmati rice sprinkled with saffron.90% (240)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Persepolis Grill delivery in Seattle with Uber Eats?
Yes. Persepolis Grill delivery is available on Uber Eats in Seattle.
Is Persepolis Grill delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Persepolis Grill delivery is available to your location in Seattle.
How do I order Persepolis Grill delivery online in Seattle?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Persepolis Grill menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Persepolis Grill online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Persepolis Grill here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Persepolis Grill order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Persepolis Grill order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Persepolis Grill delivery in Seattle?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Persepolis Grill order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.