Pavan Foods (Parkville) Menu and Delivery in Baltimore
Location and hours
|3:30 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Saturday|
|3:30 PM - 7:00 PM|
Pavan Foods (Parkville)
- Thali (Full)
Snacks or Appetizers
- Khasta Kachori
- Sev Batata Poori
- Pani Poori
- Papdi ChaatA mixture of thin pita chips. potatoes, chickpeas, onion, green, sweet chutney, yogurt, and sev.
- Samosa ChaatServed by adding a plate full of chana masala over a mashed samosa with chutneys, yogurt, and crunchy sev.
Please specify if you need it made vegan
- Veg CutletsPrepared by combining mixed vegetables and spices. Two per order.
- KachoriStuffed with a baked mixture of pigeon peas (lilva bean), and green peas lightly spiced. Two per order.
- Khaman DhoklaLight and fluffy steamed chickpea flour topped with tempered sesame seeds, mustard seeds, cilantro, and hot peppers.
- Vada PavIt consists of a batata vada and chutney sandwiched between two slices of bread.
- Batata WadaDeep fried savory snack stuffed with potato spices mixture. Two per order.
- Mixed Veg PakoraDeep fried assorted vegetables in chickpea flour and Indian herbs and spices.
- Chili PakoraHot peppers battered in chickpea flour and deep fried.
- Mix BhelMixture of puffed rice, potatoes, chickpeas, onion, green, sweet chutney, yogurt, and sev.
- FrankieWrap filled with onion, cheese, cutlets, and chutneys. Grilled to a crisp golden outside and served with ketchup.
- Mix PlatterPlatter with samosa, khaman dhokla, batata vada, pakora, veg cutlet, and kachori.
- DabaliSpicy potato, onion, and peanut mixture between two breads.
North Indian Dishes
- Poori Bhaji
- Chhole Poori
South Indian Dishes
- Plain DosaThin and crispy rice and lentil crepe, served with coconut chutney and sambhar (lentil soup).
- UttapamRice and lentil pancake. Served with coconut chutney and sambhar.
- IdliSteamed rice and lentil cakes. Served with coconut chutney and sambhar.
- Medu VadaSpicy donut made with black gram lentil. Served with coconut chutney and sambhar.
Vegetable Curries & Dal
- Aloo GobiSpicy potato and cauliflower.
- Palak PaneerSpiced spinach curry with paneer (cottage cheese cubes).
- Chana MasalaChick peas in spicy gravy.
- Mix VegetablesMix vegetable curry.
- Malai KoftaMixed vegetables, dry nut kofta, and served with gravy.
- Dal FryMixed lentils fried in spice.
- Gujarati DalGujarati Dal is a sweet, spicy, and tangy lentil soup, made with pigeon peas (tuvar dal), lots of warming spices, and the sweetness of jaggery.
- SambarSambar is a lentil-based vegetable stew, cooked with pigeon pea and tamarind broth. It is popular in South Indian cuisine.
- Plain RiceFluffy white basmati rice.
- Veg PulavBasmati rice made with mixed vegetables.
- Jeera RiceBasmati rice made with cumin seeds.
- Lemon RiceBasmati rice with lemon and spices.
- Fried RiceIndian Chinese flavored basmati rice.
Parathas and Chapattis (Bread)
- Plain ParathaWhole wheat layered flat bread.
- Aloo ParathaFlat bread stuffed with potatoes and spices.
- ChapattiWhole wheat thin flat bread.
- PooriDeep fried flat bread.
- Thali (Full)Papdi Chat, Two veg curries, two Roties, Rice, Dal or Kadhi, Sweet, Farsan, & Papad. All Items for the Thali are pre-selected for the day, there will be no substitutions.
- Thali (Light)Two veg curries, two Roties, Rice, Dal or Kadhi, & Papad. All Items for the Thali are pre-selected for the day, there will be no substitutions.
- Diet Coke®
- Sprite®Lemon Lime Soda
- Mango LassiSweet yogurt based drink with mango flavor.
- Rose LassiSweet yogurt based drink with rose flavor.
- Salt LassiSalted yogurt based drink with salt, cumin, and masala.
- Sweet LassiSweet yogurt based drink with cardamom.
- Masala ChaiChai made traditionally with black tea, a mixture of aromatic Indian spices, and milk.
- Bottled Water
- Thums upIndian soft drink
- Gulab Jamun
- House Pickle (Achar)
- ShrikhandGujarati Dessert made with sweetened yogurt, cardamom powder, saffron, and nuts
- Mango Pulp
- Cut Masala Onion
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Pavan Foods (Parkville) delivery in Baltimore with Uber Eats?
Yes. Pavan Foods (Parkville) delivery is available on Uber Eats in Baltimore.
Is Pavan Foods (Parkville) delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Pavan Foods (Parkville) delivery is available to your location in Baltimore.
How do I order Pavan Foods (Parkville) delivery online in Baltimore?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Pavan Foods (Parkville) menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Pavan Foods (Parkville) online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Pavan Foods (Parkville) here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Pavan Foods (Parkville) order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Pavan Foods (Parkville) order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Pavan Foods (Parkville) delivery in Baltimore?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Pavan Foods (Parkville) order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.