Pakwan - Mission Menu and Delivery in San Francisco
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
- TSTrevor S.1 week agoConsistent and delicious
- SLSENAN L.1 week agoVery excellent delivery on time!
- PHParthiv H.4 weeks agoReally good biryani but the saag is out of the world.
- BBBazil B.2 months agoVery good
- TDTyrone D.2 months agoSooo good I recommend the lamb rice and chicken masala
- MOMeghan O.2 months agoDelicious
- BBBazil B.2 months agoVery good
- JCJennifer C.2 months agoConsistently tasty, full of flavor and never skimp on the spices. Fast service. I’m a meat...
- JMJin M.2 months agoPerfect timing
- KRKelly R.3 months agoAlways so good!
- JDJared D.3 months agoIt’s legendary
- CBCloe B.4 months agoIt’s a best idian I found
- AOAemmaar O.4 months agoGood
- TSTomas S.4 months agoSuch flavorful food
- BFBasheera F.5 months agoFriendly staff, good service, yummy food
- FHFaith H.5 months agoThe chicken biryani was pretty authentic and the paalak aloo was also tasty. I loved that...
- TITanvir I.5 months agoThe best biryani and kheer ever but no salad
- NLNigel L.5 months agoHuge portions!
- GBGary B.6 months agoQuite literally some of the best food in all of San Francisco. Reasonable and sharable...
- MJMazen J.6 months agoGreat food
- AMAziza M.6 months agoI love the freshness of the food and the flavors are delicious.
- SSSana S.6 months agoAuthentic and delicious. Big servings.
- JAJalal A.7 months agoThank you you so sweet I hope you like marshmallow
- AKAsim K.7 months agoGood
- JDJared D.8 months agoIt’s the best ever
- SJShreya J.8 months agoThe mutton curry was hands down one of the best I’ve had in the city!
- DGDahlia G.9 months agofresh food
- JMJoy M.9 months agoLove biryani!
- FMFilisione M.10 months agoBest Samosa
- SGSharon G.10 months agoDefinitely my favorite Indian/Pakistani restaurant
- RJRia J.10 months agoAmazin
- WGWhit G.10 months agoAmazing
- SKSupriya K.12 months agoI loved their veggie dishes!
- ARARIEL R.1 year agoBest Indian food in the city hands down
- MGMelissa G.1 year agoFast, convenient and always good!
- SCSandeep C.1 year agoGood lamb biryani
- HRHussain R.2 years agoFood was delish. The delivery guy set my food outside the building in a way that it fell...
- JMJuan M.2 years agoGreat!
- KTKath T.2 years agoWas good but curry delivered w/o rice?
- JSJanet S.2 years agoMe and my husband enjoyed it.
- BBBiniam B.2 years agoFast, friendly, and understanding.
- RCRazak C.2 years agoVery well made and delicious
- AFAli F.2 years agoDelicious and consistent!
- AFAli F.2 years agoSimply the best!
- JPJoey P.2 years agoAwesome
- JRJessica R.2 years agoFantastic food at a great price!
- Samosa$7.49Vegetarian, dairy-free. Flaky fried pastries with savory fillings of potatoes and peas, seasoned with fragrant spices.94% (405)
- Pakora$7.49Vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free. Deep-fried chickpea flour with spinach, onions, and a variety of spices.83% (65)
- Papadum (2 Pcs)$5.49Vegetarian. Wafer-thin, spicy flatbread made from lentils, black graham, and rice flour.93% (46)
- Aloo Tikki$7.99Potato Cutlet. (2 Pieces)
Briyani (A La Carte)
- Mix Vegetable Curry$14.99Seasoned vegetables in light curry sauce.91% (82)
- Chana Masala$12.99Chickpeas simmered with serrano chilies cooked in traditional Pak-Indo spice.93% (161)
- Saag Paneer$16.99Soft spinach curry cooked with paneer.96% (352)
- Paneer Makhani$16.99Simmered tikka masala sauce cooked with paneer (chunks of fresh cheese).90% (205)
- Daal$13.99Yellow lentils cooked with turmeric and red chili.93% (126)
- Saag Daal (Lentils)$14.99Soft spinach curry with daal (Lentils).94% (105)
Chicken & Meat Curries (A La Carte)
Tandoori (A La Carte)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Pakwan - Mission delivery in San Francisco with Uber Eats?
Yes. Pakwan - Mission delivery is available on Uber Eats in San Francisco.
Is Pakwan - Mission delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Pakwan - Mission delivery is available to your location in San Francisco.
How do I order Pakwan - Mission delivery online in San Francisco?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Pakwan - Mission menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Pakwan - Mission online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Pakwan - Mission here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Pakwan - Mission order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Pakwan - Mission order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Pakwan - Mission delivery in San Francisco?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Pakwan - Mission order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.