Location and hours
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday - Friday|
|4:30 PM - 5:30 PM|
|4:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
- EdamameSteamed soybean and salt.
- Fresh Spring RollsFresh rolls stuffed with a lettuce leaf, tofu, onion, and bean sprouts served with peanut sauce.
- Chicken Wings with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Fried Spring RollsThai-style crispy spring rolls stuffed with transparent noodles and vegetables served with plum sauce.
- Thai DumplingsDeep-fried minced chicken and vegetables stuffed in a gyoza pocket served with sweet soy sauce.
- Crispy TofuGolden fried tofu served with sweet chili, ground peanut, and peanut sauce.
- Tom Yum SoupChoice of protein in tart lime juice broth, fresh mushroom, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, tomatoes, cilantro, and Thai seasoning.
- Tom Zapp Nuer SoupIssan hot and sour beef soup. A comfort spicy soup with beef, Thai herbs, nutty toasted rice powder, chili powder, cabbage, and lime juice.Spicy
- Tom Kha SoupChoice of protein in tasty coconut-infused broth, cabbage, lime leaves, mushrooms, and lemongrass.
- Cucumber SaladCool cucumber salad with onion and bell pepper marinated in a sweet vinaigrette dressing.
- Beef SaladGrilled beef with mint, tomatoes, red onion, green onion, lime dressing, and coriander.
- Shrimp Papaya SaladUnripe papaya with tomatoes, garlic, chili, ground peanut, green beans, and sweet lime juice.
- Larb SaladMinced chicken with lime juice, mint, red onion, green onion, chili, coriander, and roasted rice.
- Shrimp SaladGrilled shrimp with mint, tomatoes, red onion, green onion, lime dressing, and coriander.
- Signature Dishes
- Chicken Pumpkin CurryThai-style chicken red curry with nuggets of golden pumpkin with bell pepper and basil.
- Red Curry DuckDuck with red curry paste, pineapple, bell pepper, basil, and tomato.
- Beef PanangMarinated beef simmered in a fragrant coconut curry sauce made with house spicy Panang curry paste, coconut milk, basil, and bell pepper. Served with rice.
- Thai Braised Beef Noodle SoupThai-style beef stewed soup with thin rice noodles and bean sprouts topped with cilantro and green onion.
- Wonton Pad ThaiCrispy chicken wonton stir-fried with eggs, bean sprout, green onion, ground peanut, lime, and pad Thai sauce.
- Thai Curry
- Massaman CurryChoice of protein, cashew nuts, potatoes, peanuts in thick, and delicious nutty massaman curry.
- Red CurryChoice of protein with eggplant, bell pepper, bamboo shoot, and basil in rich red curry and coconut milk.
- Yellow CurryRich yellow curry with a choice of protein, potatoes, green peas, and carrots.
- Green CurryChoice of protein in creamy coconut milk, bamboo shoots, eggplant, basil, bell peppers, and green curry.
- Noodles and Rice
- Pad ThaiA popular traditional Thai dish of rice noodles stir-fried with a choice of meat, egg, bean sprouts, green onions, and ground peanut.
- Pad See-EwChoice of meat with rice noodles, egg, and broccoli in sweet soy sauce.
- Basil Fried RiceChoice of meat with rice sauteed in delicious basil sauce with mushrooms, bell peppers, and onions.Spicy
- Pineapple Fried RicePineapple fried rice with chicken or tofu, egg, onion, tomato, cashew nut, a hint of seasoning, a touch of cilantro, and curry powder.
- Drunken NoodlesPan-fried noodles with a choice of meat, hot basil, bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic in spicy sauce.Spicy
- Fried RiceChoice of meat with rice, egg, tomatoes, onions, and sauce.
- Crab Meat Fried RiceDelicately flavored fried rice with crab meat, egg, green onion, and cilantro.
- Beef (Khao Soi Neua)Pailin-style curry noodle soup cooked with curry paste coconut milk, tender beef, rice noodles, bean sprouts, red onion, and lime.Spicy
- Thai BasilChoice of protein sauteed with garlic sauce mixed with basil, onions, bell pepper, and mushrooms.Spicy
- Garlic PepperChoice of protein with ground pepper, green onion, garlic sauce, and served over freshly chopped cabbage.
- Mixed VegetablesChoice of protein stir-fried with mixed vegetables in a flavorful sauce.
- Spicy EggplantStir-fried eggplant with chicken or tofu in spicy sauce on top of crispy basil, carrot, and broccoli.Spicy
- Thai GingerChoice of protein in mouthwatering ginger sauce sauteed with onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms.
- Sweet and SourChoice of protein sauteed with a tasty sweet and sour sauce with pineapple, bell pepper, and onion.
- Kid's Menu
- Kid's Fried RiceThai fried rice with chicken and egg.
- Pad NoodlesThai-style fried noodles with chicken and egg.
- Sweet Treats
- Mango White, and Whole Grain Red Sticky Rice
- Drinks Bowl
- Iced Coffee
- Thai Iced Tea
- Lychee Iced Tea
- Authentic Herbal Thai Hot TeaPailin blend.
- Ginger Mint Hot Tea
- Original Oolong Tea
- Iced Green Tea
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Ginger Ale
- Lemon Ginger Hot Tea
- Pure Hibiscus Rose Tea
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Pailin Thai Cuisine delivery in Moore with Uber Eats?
Yes. Pailin Thai Cuisine delivery is available on Uber Eats in Moore.
Is Pailin Thai Cuisine delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Pailin Thai Cuisine delivery is available to your location in Moore.
How do I order Pailin Thai Cuisine delivery online in Moore?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Pailin Thai Cuisine menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Pailin Thai Cuisine online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Pailin Thai Cuisine here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Pailin Thai Cuisine order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Pailin Thai Cuisine order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Pailin Thai Cuisine delivery in Moore?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Pailin Thai Cuisine order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.