Pa Ord Zapp Ver Menu and Delivery in Los Angeles
Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:30 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
|4:30 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
Pa Ord Zapp Ver
- A6. Crab CakesDeep fried marinated crab meat with ground pork and shrimp. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- A1. BBQ BeefGrilled beef. Served with hot spicy chilli sauce on the side.
- A2. BBQ PorkGrilled pork. Served with hot spicy chilli sauce on the side.
- A3. Beef JerkyDeep fried marinated beef. Served with hot spicy chilli sauce on the side.
- A4. Chicken SatayMarinated chicken in mixer of Thai spices on a stick. Served with cucumber salad, peanut sauce, and white toast.
- A7. DumplingMixed ground pork and shrimp. Wrapped in wonton skin and steamed. Served with black sour sauce.
- A8. Egg RollsDeep fried rolls stuffed with glass bean thread and vegetables. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- A9. Fish CakeDeep fried seasoned fish cake patties. Served with cucumber topped with sweet and sour sauce.
- A10. Fried TofuDeep fried bean curd. Served with crushed peanut topped with sweet and sour sauce.
- A11. Fried WontonGround chicken wrapped in wonton skin and deep fried. Served with sweet and sour sauce.
- A12. Mussels Pancake (Hoy Tod)Scramble mussel with bean sprouts, egg, and green onions. Served with hot sauce.
- A13. Pork JerkyDeep fried marinated pork. Served with hot spicy chilli sauce on the side.
- A16. I-Saan SausageDeep fried Thai sour pork sausage. Served with cabbage, ginger, and peanut on the side.
- A17. TempuraChoice of veggies or shrimp dipped in batter and deep-fried. Served with house sweet&sour sauce.
- Steamed Mussels
- Z3. Glass Noodle SoupSilver noodles with choice of ground chicken, ground pork, vegetables, or tofu with green onion, and cilantro in clear broth soup.
- N3. Egg Noodles with BBQ PorkEgg noodle with BBQ pork in clear broth soup.
- N4. Kuay JabNoodles soup with pigs offal.
- N5. Meatballs / Soft Tofu with NoodlesChoice of noodles, meatballs or tofu and choice of soup style, clear broth or
Tom Yum ( dried shrimp, bean sprout, and crushed peanut)
- N6. Yen Ta FoRed soup noodles. Noodles with squid, fish ball, shrimp, and white mushroom in red soup.
- N10. Wonton Soup w/ BBQ PorkShrimp wonton with BBQ, pork in clear broth soup.
- Thai Suki-YakiSilver noodles and vegetables with your choice of soup or stir fried. Served with sukiyaki sauce.
- Fried Rice and Rice Dishes
- FR2. Crab Fried RiceFried rice with crab meat, egg, onion, Chinese broccoli, and tomato.
- FR3. Pineapple Fried RiceFried rice with chicken, shrimp, cashew nuts, raisin, pineapple chunks, egg, onion, and tomato.
- FR4. Kao Ku Ka PiStir fried rice mixed with shrimp paste. Served with dried shrimp, sweet pork, egg, and onion.
- Thai Fried RiceChoice of beef, pork, chicken, steamed tofu, or fried tofu, fried rice with egg, onion, and tomato.
- Pan Fried Noodles
- P4. Pad ThaiPan fried thin rice noodles with egg, bean sprouts, and green onions. Served with crashed peanut and lime on the side.
- P1. Chow MeinPan fried egg noodles with choice of meat and mixed vegetables.
- P3. Pad See-EwPan fried flat rice noodles with choice of meat, Chinese broccoli, egg, and black soy sauce.
- P5. Rad NaPan fried flat rice noodles topped with choice of meat, Chinese broccoli in gravy sauce.
- E9. Pad Woon SenStir fried with glass noodles, egg, and vegetables.
- Morning GloryStir-fried morning glory with oyster sauce
- Side Order
- Steamed Rice
- Sticky Rice
- Fried EggOne egg.
- Fish Sauce with Thai chili (Pik Num Pa)
- Peanut Sauce
- Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Spicy Tamarind Sauce (แจ่ว)Good for BBQ Food
- Thai Iced Tea (24 oz)
- Pink Milk (24 oz)
- Green Milk (24 oz)
- Coconut Palm Juice (320ml)Bottled.
- Soft Drink Can
- Crystal Geyser Water (500ml)Bottled
- Lemonade (24oz)
- Arnold Palmer (24oz)Half lemonade and ice tea
- Roy Rogers (24oz.)Cherry Coke
- Shirley Temple (24oz)
- Green Tea (Bottle)Unsweetened Green Tea 500 ml.
- Vegetarian Plates
- Larb Tofu (V)Soft Tofu mixed with chili powder, roasted rice powder, lime juice, red onion, green onion, and cilantro.
- Egg Rolls (V)
- Fried Tofu (V)
- Veggies Tempura (V)
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Pa Ord Zapp Ver delivery in Los Angeles with Uber Eats?
Yes. Pa Ord Zapp Ver delivery is available on Uber Eats in Los Angeles.
Is Pa Ord Zapp Ver delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Pa Ord Zapp Ver delivery is available to your location in Los Angeles.
How do I order Pa Ord Zapp Ver delivery online in Los Angeles?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Pa Ord Zapp Ver menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Pa Ord Zapp Ver online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Pa Ord Zapp Ver here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Pa Ord Zapp Ver order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Pa Ord Zapp Ver order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Pa Ord Zapp Ver delivery in Los Angeles?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Pa Ord Zapp Ver order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.