Nomad Tibetan Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Berkeley
Location and hours
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
|1:15 PM - 3:30 PM||Menu|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|11:30 AM - 3:00 PM||Menu|
|5:00 PM - 9:00 PM||Menu|
Nomad Tibetan Restaurant
- Deep Fried Taro CakeDeep fried organic taro drizzled with honey and served over mixed greens.
- Young TofuSteamed organic tofu topped with house made sauce.
- Sauteed Kalestir-fried fresh kale
- Laphinghouse-made Cold green bean starch noodles garnished with scallions served with garlic vinaigrette and spicy house made chili sauce on the side
- Fried EggplantTopped with house made vegetable sauce.
- Organic Mixed GreensWith apple slices and walnuts tossed in house made vinaigrette.
- Nomad Specials
- Lamb Shank
- Shabhaley (3 pcs)Deep fried house made bread stuffed with beef, red onion, celery, and scallion. e.g. Empanadas
( deep fried flattened beef momo )
- GyumaTibetan house made sausage with beef chunks, roasted barley flour, and pepper cone.
- Shokho Phing ShaChoice of protein with vermicelli, mushroom, and potato prepared in house made broth.
- Mo-ThukHand-wrapped small beef dumplings with tomatoes & bokchoy in a house-made broth
- Shambala CurryChoice of protein with seasonal vegetables.
- Basil ChickenSauteed chicken with bell peppers, zucchini, carrots, scallions and basil.
- Tsey Phaag ShaThinly sliced pork sauteed with napa cabbage.
- Chili ChickenStir fried with serrano chili, bell peppers and scallions.
- Green BeansChoice of protein with stir fried green beans.
- Beef/Chicken BroccoliStir fried with broccoli, carrot, and bell pepper in ginger sauce.
- Fried RiceStir fried with fresh vegetables and eggs.
- Sha-Steyyour choice of beef, pork or chicken stir-fried with bokchoy
- Poached SalmonGarnished with garlic butter sauce, served over sauteed kale, and taro cake drizzled with honey.
- Pan Fried Basa Fish
- Fish CurryChoice of fish prepared with seasonal vegetables.
- Grilled SalmonServed over vegetables with mild sweet chili sauce on a sizzling plate.
- Gya ThukNoodles with choice of protein, bok choy, tomato, and green onion. Served in traditional Tibetan broth.
- Thaen-ThukHand pulled noodles with choice of protein, bok choy, and tomatoes. Served in traditional Tibetan broth.
- Ngoe-ThukStir fried noodles with choice of protein, bok choy, bell peppers, carrot, cabbage, and zucchini. Served in traditional Tibetan broth.
- Veg theanthukHouse made hand pulled noodles with vegetables prepared in house made veg broth
- Veg gyathukString noodles with vegetables prepared in house made veg broth
- Veg NgoethukStir -fried string noodles with vegetables
- Eggplant BasilStir fried with carrot, scallions, and shitake mushroom.
- Taro Happinesscombo of fresh vegetables stir-fried and served in taro bowl.
- Vegetable Fried RiceWith peas, carrot, zucchini, broccoli, white, and green onions.
- Shambala Veg CurryPrepared with seasonal vegetables in red curry sauce
- Mixed VegetablesSauteed seasonal mixed vegetable with fresh ginger.
- Basil BroccoliStir fried with shitake mushroom and carrot.
- Tsey TofuPrepared with organic tofu, scallions, and red bell peppers.
- Chili TofuStir fried organic tofu with scallions & red chilli sauce
- Bokchoysautéed with crush garlic
- Beef Momo (8 pcs)Hand wrapped steamed beef dumplings stuffed with beef, red and green onions, and cilantro.
- Chicken Momo (8 pcs)Hand wrapped steamed dumplings stuffed with chicken, red and green onions, scallions, and celery.
- Pork MomoHand wrapped steamed dumplings stuffed with pork & chives
- Veg Momo (8 pcs)Hand wrapped steamed dumplings stuffed with spinach, shitake mushrooms, glass noodles, red onions, and carrots.
- Sho-kho Momo (8 pcs)Hand wrapped steamed dumplings stuffed with potatoes, red, and green onion.
- Momo Combo
- Side Orders
- Ting Mo (2 pcs)Hand rolled Tibetan steamed bun.
- Diet Coke®
- Sprite®Lemon Lime Soda
- Orange Juice
- Apple Juice
- Sparkling WaterSan pelligrino.
- Sparking Orange Juice
- Sparkling Lemon JuiceLimonata.
- Hot Tea
- Lemon Herbal Tea
- Tibetan TeaBlack tea with milk, salt and butter
- Sweet Ginger TeaBlack tea and milk and ginger
- Thai Iced Tea
- Mango LassiPrepared with house made yogurt
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Nomad Tibetan Restaurant delivery in Berkeley with Uber Eats?
Yes. Nomad Tibetan Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Berkeley.
Is Nomad Tibetan Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Nomad Tibetan Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Berkeley.
How do I order Nomad Tibetan Restaurant delivery online in Berkeley?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Nomad Tibetan Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Nomad Tibetan Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Nomad Tibetan Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Nomad Tibetan Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Nomad Tibetan Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Nomad Tibetan Restaurant delivery in Berkeley?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Nomad Tibetan Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.