Too far to deliver
Nita’s Gumbo (Country Club Hills)
View delivery time and booking fee.
Location and hours
|Sunday - Tuesday|
|Wednesday - Saturday|
|03:00 PM - 08:00 PM|
- Nita's Signature Gumbo Bowl (Half)Fresh popcorn shrimp and crab meat mingled with succulent chicken breast and zesty chicken andouille sausage simmered in Nita's savory roux. Served with rice.$14.50
- Chicken Gumbo BowlHalf order only. Tender chicken breast paired with chicken andouille sausage, celery, green pepper, and onions simmered in Nita's savory roux. Served with rice.$13.50
- Shrimp Gumbo BowlFresh large shrimp simmered in Nita's savory roux. Served with rice.$17.50
- Chicken GumbolayaChicken paired with chicken andouille sausage and mixed with saucy blend of herbs and spices.$8.10
- Shrimp GumbolayaShrimp paired with chicken andouille sausage and mixed with saucy blend of herbs and spices.$9.85
- Shrimp & Chicken GumbolayaShrimp and chicken paired with chicken andouille sausage and mixed with saucy blend of herbs and spices.$12.00
- Large ShrimpLarge shrimp fried in a light batter until golden brown, served with choice of 2 sides; cornbread included.$15.10
- Fried CatfishTasty fried catfish filet, fried in Nita's special batter until golden brown, served with 2 sides; cornbread included.$15.99
Sunday S. • 30/12/2020
Looking forward to going back to try more items on menu, since menu was limited cuz of the lockdown
Torianna C. • 17/1/2020
I walked in with my mother around 5pm on a weekday, and it was empty. I like the decor it's very nice, and they were playing music that I liked. I ordered the house gumbo and fried shrimp. My mom ordered the Caribbean gumbo. My gumbo was good and full of flavor. I was not...
Kaiteee T. • 12/5/2021
Love this place. There's barely anywhere to get any good gumbo especially in the area but this place is awesome. I don't eat seafood so the chicken Gumbo and G7 is right up my alley. I just find it odd that they are closed on a weekday.
Xavier L. • 16/1/2020
Man I ate here today for the first time. Me & my girls she got the classic Nita's gumbo with shrimp, sausage, crab meat and I think chicken. I got the gumbo wings, Cajun string beans & red beans and rice. We also had the Cajun baked wings. Everything was delicious and the seasoning in...
Carla Y. • 25/3/2021
I get the G7 Shrimp Gumbo plus the Shrimp Gumbo because the shrimp gumbo doesn't include veggies. Always flavorful and hot! Customer service is hit or miss and they forget sometimes it's a business and not their home but the food is consistent so that's what matters. The last time I was in there they...
Shelz B. • 5/8/2020
I was excited to try this place, however extremely disappointed. I called to place a order and was placed on hold to wait for over 20 minutes, to be hung up on. I called back and placed the order . I ordered the buttermilk wings, shrimp po-boy and the signature gumbo. The gumbo was very...