Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
|12:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Menu|
|Monday - Saturday|
|5:00 PM - 9:15 PM||Menu|
|11:30 AM - 2:45 PM||Menu|
- EBEnyonyam B.2 weeks agovery tasty
- CBCHANELL B.1 month agoalways tastes great
- JCJordan C.3 months agoReally excellent Rad Na, fried rice, and curries! And the mango sticky rice was A+
- LRLucy R.5 months agoTop 5 favorite Thai places in the East Bay
- NCNarenn C.5 months agoSticky rice was too good! 😃
- DHDave H.5 months agoBasil chicken and Thai iced tea were delicious.
- TETeddy E.8 months agoDelicious food. Thanks !
- BSBrian S.10 months agoPad see ew and pad Thai are great
- DHDamien H.10 months agoThe food was really good! I’d order this again for sure. Loved the roti a lot too
- KDKatie D.10 months agoThat was the best Tom Ka I've ever had. So balanced and delicious!
- AKAlexander K.2 years agoMy favorite Thai food in the Bay Area.
- Curry Puffs$9.25Thai-style empanadas, stuffed with taro, potato, onion. Served with cucumber salad. Vegetarian.92% (28)
- Kao Yum$17.25Inspired by a traditional dish from Southern Thailand: kale, herbal rice, coconut flakes, cashew nuts, lemongrass, kaffir leaves, grapefruit, and refreshing herbs, served with sweet coconut-herb sauce (sauce contains shrimp paste).
- Salmon Bowl$19.50Grilled salmon, avocado, vegetables, red-wine reduction soy-ginger sauce, served over rice and green onion.100% (11)
- Mango Shrimp$19.50A tangy sweet and sour stir-fry with shrimp, mango, cashew nuts, green beans, carrots, onions, red bell peppers, and dried chili.92% (13)
- Lava Salmon$20.50Grilled salmon fillet, steamed carrots, broccoli, and red bell pepper topped with red curry-peanut gravy.85% (7)
- Ming Kum$8.75Spinach leaf wrapped snack; each bite contains roasted sweet coconut, lime, red onion, ginger and cashew nut; served with sweet ginger sauce. Gluten free, vegan.
- Lamb Curry$28.95Grilled marinated lamb ribs with grilled asparagus, grilled tomatoes, yellow curry sauce, and rice.100% (5)
- Gold & Blue Salad$17.95Kale, quinoa, golden raisins, cashew nuts, shredded carrots, fried red onions, crispy taro chips, blue cheese, with our tangy pomegranate vinaigrette.
- Rolls$9.50100% (39)
- Rolls - Veggie$8.5098% (50)
- Papaya Salad$8.5080% (10)
- Grapefruit Salad$8.9587% (8)
- Spicy Beef$9.50
- Muk Krob$9.50100% (6)
Soup and Salads
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Neecha Thai delivery in Oakland with Uber Eats?
Yes. Neecha Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Oakland.
Is Neecha Thai delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Neecha Thai delivery is available to your location in Oakland.
How do I order Neecha Thai delivery online in Oakland?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Neecha Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Neecha Thai online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Neecha Thai here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Neecha Thai order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Neecha Thai order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Neecha Thai delivery in Oakland?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Neecha Thai order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.