Location and hours
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|11:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|12:00 PM - 9:00 PM|
Picked for you
- Chicken Satay (4 pcs)Grilled chicken tender marinated in coconut milk, and Thai spices served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce. Gluten-free.
- Spring Roll (2 pcs)Soft rice paper wrap with shrimp, chicken, vermicelli, and fresh vegetables, served with peanut sauce. Gluten-free.
- My Thai CalamariOur secret recipe of calamari strips in light tempura batter and served with homemade Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Spicy Chicken Spring Roll (2 pcs)Soft rice paper wrapped with chicken, glass noodles, bamboo, and basil, and served with homemade spicy soy sweet sauce.Spicy
- Vegetable Egg Roll (2 pcs)Crispy homemade vegetable roll served with Thai sweet chili sauce. Vegetarian.
- Golden Tofu (8 pcs)Battered fried tofu and served with sweet chili sauce topped with crushed peanuts. Vegetarian.
- Tom Yum SoupA spicy and sour soup with lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime leaves, mushroom, tomato, yellow onion, and cilantro. Gluten-free.
- Tom Kha SoupCoconut soup with lemongrass, galangal, kaffir lime leaves, mushroom, yellow onion, cilantro, and lime juice. Gluten-free. Vegetarian. .
- Rice SoupRice soup with chicken and green onion, roasted garlic oil, and ground black pepper.
- House Dumpling SoupPork Dumplings in homemade broth with bean sprouts, yellow onion topped with crispy brown garlic, scallions and cilantro
- My Thai House SaladLettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, and fried tofu with homemade Thai peanut dressing. Gluten-free no tofu. Vegetarian. Gluten-free. .
- Papaya Salad with ShrimpJulienne green papaya, carrot, tomato, green bean, and peanut, and tossed in hot chili sweet lime dressing. Gluten-free.
- Larb SaladChoice of minced chicken, pork, or beef with onion, cilantro, mint leaf, and tossed in rice powder and lime juice. Gluten-free.
- Grill Beef SaladThai-style grilled sliced beef, red onion, cucumber, tomato, scallion, and mint leaf, tossed in rice powder, and chili-lime juice. Gluten-free. .
- Chicken Satay PlateGrill chicken marinated in Thai spices, topped with peanut sauce on a bed of cabbage, carrot, broccoli, and bell pepper.
- Spicy Basil SeafoodSeafood stir-fried with bell pepper, yellow onion, mushroom, green bean, and Thai basil in spicy chili sauce.Spicy
- Garlic Delight ShrimpShrimp stir-fried topped with crispy brown garlic and black pepper on a bed of vegetables.
- Garlic Delight SeafoodSeafood stir-fried topped with crispy brown garlic and black pepper on a bed of vegetables.
- Pad See EwWide rice noodles stir-fried with egg and broccoli in house-mixed sweet black soy sauce.
- Pad Woon SenDelicately seasoned glass noodles with egg, bean sprout, green onion, carrot, cabbage, white onion, and celery in house-mixed light soy sauce.
- Kua KaiWide rice noodles stir-fried with egg, bean sprouts, and green onion in house-mixed light soy sauce on fresh lettuce.
- Khao SoyNorthern style egg noodles in coconut curry sauce, bean sprouts, red onion, topped with green onion, and lime and crispy fried noodle.
- Thai Fried RiceJasmine rice stir-fried with egg, yellow onion, tomato, carrot, and broccoli in house-mixed light soy sauce.
- Pineapple Fried RiceJasmine rice stir-fried with egg, yellow onion, pineapple, carrot, and cashew in yellow curry powder soy sauce.
- Crab Fried RiceJasmine rice stir-fried with egg, crab meat, yellow onion, carrot, and green onion.
- Green CurryCoconut green curry with green beans, eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, bamboo shoot, and Thai basil.
- Red CurryCoconut red curry with eggplant, zucchini, bell pepper, bamboo shoot, and Thai basil.
- Panang CurryCoconut-rich red curry with carrot, bell pepper, Thai basil, and kaffir lime leaves.
- Massaman CurrySouthern-style coconut curry with potato, yellow onion, and roasted peanuts.
- Pineapple CurryCoconut red curry with pineapple, bell pepper, and carrot.
- Pumpkin CurryCoconut red curry with pumpkin, zucchini, bell pepper, carrot, and Thai basil.
- Yellow CurryCoconut yellow curry with carrot, potato, and yellow onion.
- Basil ChickenGround chicken stir-fried with Thai basil, yellow onion, bell pepper, and green bean in spicy chili sauce.
- Cashew Stir-FriedStir-fried with cashew, yellow onion, bell pepper, carrot, and mushroom in house-roasted chili paste sauce.
- Vegetable DelightStir-fried with cashew, yellow onion, bell pepper, carrot, and mushroom in house-roasted chili paste sauce.
- Pad Prik KhingStir-fried with carrot, green bean, and bell pepper in curry chili-paste sauce.
- Pad EggplantStir-fried with purple eggplant, bell pepper, yellow onion, and Thai basil in house-mixed light soy sauce.
- Pad KhingStir-fried with ginger, yellow onion, carrot, mushroom, and bell pepper in house-mixed light soy sauce.
- Garlic DelightStir-fried with garlic in house-mixed light soy sauce on a bed of cabbage, carrot, broccoli, and bell pepper, and topped with crispy brown garlic.
- Extra White Jasmine Rice
- Extra Brown Rice
- Sticky Rice
- Peanut Sauce
- Steamed Vegetable
- Steamed Noodle
- Fried Egg
- Coconut Ice Cream with Sweet Rice
- Coconut Ice Cream with Fried Banana
- Thai Custard with Sweet Rice
- Coconut Ice Cream
- Fried Banana Rolls
- Mochi Ice CreamDelicious Matcha Green Tea and Strawberry flavor mochi ice cream
- Mango Mousse Cake
- Sweet Sticky Rice
- Thai Ice Tea
- Thai Ice Coffee
- Hot Coffee
- Thai Coconut Drink
- Thai Ginger Drink
- Brewed Iced Tea
- Hot TeaGreen tea, jasmine tea, and decaf green tea.
- Soft DrinkCoke, diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Fanta, lemonade, sprite, and ginger ale.
- La Croix Sparking Water
Frequently asked questions
Can I order My Thai Cafe delivery in Denver with Uber Eats?
Yes. My Thai Cafe delivery is available on Uber Eats in Denver.
Is My Thai Cafe delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if My Thai Cafe delivery is available to your location in Denver.
How do I order My Thai Cafe delivery online in Denver?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the My Thai Cafe menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find My Thai Cafe online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by My Thai Cafe here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my My Thai Cafe order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my My Thai Cafe order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for My Thai Cafe delivery in Denver?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your My Thai Cafe order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.