Location and hours
5115 Westheimer Rd C-3500, Houston, TX 77056
|12:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday - Thursday|
|5:00 PM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday - Saturday|
|12:00 PM - 11:00 PM|
4.7 (13 ratings) • Indian • $• Read 5-Star Reviews • More info
Closed • Available Friday 12:00 PM
35–50 min • $0.49
15–25 min • 5.6 mi
Picked for you
- Dal Makhni$23.00Our slow cooked black lentil, tomato, and smoked chili.
- Traditional Butter Chicken$34.00tomato, fenugreek
- Dal Deoli$19.00Yellow moong lentil, tumeric, dill leaves, caramelized onions
Can be made dairy free upon request
- Kolkata Mutton Biryani$35.00Basmati, Goat Meat, Saffron, egg, potato; Burhani Raita
- Kofta$29.00Jackfruit, apricot & pistachio dumpling, makhni sauce, lotus stem crisp, foxnuts, fennel yoghurt.
- Chaanp$35.00Gluten Free and Chili Medium
- PopularMithu’s Coriander Prawns$27.00
- Kerala Beef Fry$29.00Stir Fry Beef, cubed coconut, curry leaf podi, shallot thoran, lime creme fraiche; kalappan
- Vegetable Seekh Kebab$27.00roomali roti, root vegetablesPopular
- Paneer$25.00Paneer tikka, Cottage Cheese sashimi, lentil roti, beetroot chutney, paneer papadPopular
- Cauliflower & Broccoli$23.00Spiced cauliflower, tandoori broccoli, black garlic emulsion, broccolini capers, pickled onion
(Can be made Vegan or Gluten Free upon request)
- Soy Meat Taco$27.00Soy meat, pickled onion, cilantro, dum gravy
- Lamb Seekh Kebab$27.00roomali roti, root vegetables
- Chicken Seekh Kebab$27.00roomali roti, root vegetables
- Short Rib Taco$29.00Short Rib, pickled onion, cilantro, dum gravy
- Lentil Coconut Soup$16.00Cubed Coconut & lentil, kafir lime mousse, dal crisp
- Beef Seekh Kebab$27.00roomali roti, root vegetables
- Pindi Chana Taco$19.00Tea and carom flavored chickpea, pearl onion, pickled carrot and radish; kulcha
- Tandoori Hen$23.00chargrilled hen, root vegetable carpaccio, mint chutney
-Gluten free dish.
- Octopus$36.00Tandoori octopus, tandoori gobhi macaron, purple potato puree
Gluten Free, Contains Nuts (can be made Nut Free upon request)
Hear from people who love this spot
1 year ago
Best Indian food in Houston, bar none.
Sudha Madhuri E.
4 months ago
Most authentic Indian food I have had in the US (talking about the cities I have visited yet)
4 months ago
They have great food, quality is best! Kids also love their food.