Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine Menu and Delivery in Las Vegas
Location and hours
|5:00 PM - 9:30 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 2:30 PM||Menu|
- RDRomana D.3 weeks agoamazingly fast
- MPMika P.1 month agosooooo good
- CSConnor S.1 month agoAmazing flavor, always fresh
- PNParwana N.2 months agoI love it it’s really taste good
- JFjake F.2 months agoBig portions and so good everytime
- SBSheryl B.2 months agoOur favorite Indian food!
- MGMia G.2 months agoI recommend!
- KSKiana S.3 months agoAll the food is authentic and DELICIOUS with generous portions!!
- AKAdarsh K.3 months agoDelicious food and Amazing Packaging
- SMSherin M.4 months agoBest spicy dal
- RDRomana D.4 months agowonderful food the spice level 8 was the perfect spice
- JWJosh W.4 months agoAlways Fire!
- SBSheryl B.4 months agoI just love Korma and Tandoori chicken!
- JSJoseph S.4 months agoBest Indian in Vegas
- KBKris B.4 months agoSome of the best I’ve ever had
- TWTracy W.4 months agoAuthentic Indian cuisine food was delicious cook with passion! ThX
- DODonald O.5 months agoHit the spot!
- SPStacy P.6 months agoBest chicken biriyani in Las Vegas at a reasonable price!
- PMPeter M.6 months agoSimply the best Indian cuisine in Las Vegas. I’ve been a regular customer for 14 years and...
- RCRayvne C.6 months agogarlic chili naam is fantastic. I also order the Chana marasla which they make great.
- AWArlene W.6 months agoGreat food
- EDEkta D.6 months agoDelicious food!!
- MJManeeka J.6 months agoThis was my first introduction to Indian food and it is AMAZING!! I usually never leave...
- JSJJ S.6 months agoAmazing price and portion
- LTLucky T.7 months agoTikka Masala Is good
- JMJensun M.7 months agofood was very delicious and the spice levels are on point actually spicy and tasty
- HSHarpreet S.8 months agoAwesome .. best food in Las vegas
- SBShatorrie B.8 months agolove this place has some of the best Indian food, and the vegetable samosa are amazing.
- SWStephanie W.8 months agoBest Indian food I’ve had in vegas
- SBSuraj B.10 months agoGood food thank you for cup of milk for my 2 year old son
- IMIqmar M.10 months agoBest Indian food in a while!
- JGJAZMIN G.11 months agobest Indian food in town PERIOD
- JGJAZMIN G.11 months agothe best Indian food in town
- TRTravis R.11 months agoPrices too high. Hope the buffet is back soon. Love the food.
- DSDilpreet S.1 year agoAmazing taste
- PAPrawal A.1 year agoFood was warm and tasty
- KKKoya K.1 year agoDelicious food
- FAFnu A.2 years agoFood is really good and worth trying! We ordered thrice!
- Vegetable Samosa (2 pcs)$5.99Crispy fried dumplings stuffed with potatoes and green peas.95% (80)
- Chicken Samosa (2pcs)$6.99Crispy fried dumplings stuffed with minced chicken.100% (27)
- Chicken Momo (8 pcs)$9.99Minced chicken mixture enclosed in a refined flour dough and steamed.92% (38)
- Vegetable Pakora$5.99Potatoes and onion coated in a chickpea batter and fried.77% (18)
- Mixed Appetizer$12.99Veg Samosa, Veg Pakora, Seekh Kabab, Chicken Tikka.84% (13)
- Lamb Samosa (2 pcs)$7.99Crispy fried dumplings stuffed with minced lamb.92% (13)
- Vegetable Momo (8 pcs)$8.99Minced vegetable mixture enclosed in a refined flour dough and steamed.85% (14)
- Aloo Tiki (2 pcs)$5.99Mashed potato patties dipped in chickpea batter and deep-fried. Served with mint and tamarind sauce.75% (8)
- Onion Bhajias (2 pcs)$5.99A ball of sliced onion dipped in a tasty batter and deep-fried. Served with mint and tamarind sauce.84% (13)
- Chicken Chili$13.99Boneless chicken stir-fried with green bell pepper and red onions in chili sauce.93% (15)
- Paneer Chili$13.99Indian cheese stir-fried with green chilis, bell peppers, and red onions in chili sauce.71% (7)
- Samosa Chat$7.99Two veg samosa mashed and topped with yogurt, mint and tamarind sauce.70% (17)
- Paneer Pakora$6.99Green chiles coated in a chickpea batter and fried.62% (8)
- Chicken Pakora$6.99Boneless chicken coated in a chickpea batter and fried.92% (13)
- Chili Pakora$5.99Green chiles coated in a chickpea batter and fried.66% (6)
Soups and Salad
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine delivery in Las Vegas with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine delivery is available on Uber Eats in Las Vegas.
Is Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine delivery is available to your location in Las Vegas.
How do I order Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine delivery online in Las Vegas?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine delivery in Las Vegas?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mt. Everest India’s Cuisine order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.