Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Brunch Menu|
|Monday - Friday|
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 9:45 PM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 3:00 PM||Brunch Menu|
- Capreses ClasicaFresh mozzarella or imported provolone cheese with tomato, basil, capers, and sliced eggs.
- Cozze al Vino BiancoSauteed blue mussels in lemon garlic white wine butter sauce.
- Pinze di GrancchioSauteed in capers, white wine and garlic parsley.
- Carpaccio di ManzoThinly sliced beef filet covered with onions, arugula, parmesan cheese, heart of palms, cucumbers, and Dijon dressing.
- Antipasto FredoShrimp, calamari and scallops seasoned with tomatoes, fresh parsley, garlic, and pure olive oil. Slightly spicy.
- Calamari FrittiRings of calamari deep-fried and served with a spicy tomato sauce.
- Prosciutto con MelonSlices of the classic Italian ham with fresh melon.
- Ifunghi FreschiThinly sliced fresh mushrooms tossed with MoMo's original tangy dressing.
- Bruschetta al PomodoroSlices of Italian bread with olive oil, tomatoes, and fresh basil.
- Pink BreadFrench bread with sun-dried tomato spread and melted mozzarella cheese on top.
- Insalata alla MoMoFresh salad with sweet lobster and heart of palm mixed with tender slices of Boston lettuce and salty smoked salmon. Dressed with olive oil and lemon.
- Spinaci al BalsamicoBaby spinach with roasted mushrooms, pimentos and marinated red onions tossed in Balsamic vinaigrette. Topped with feta cheese.
- Rucola con PignoleBaby arugula with ruby champagne vinaigrette, pine nuts, and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Insalata GorgonzolaMixed greens tossed in a gorgonzola dressing with sugar walnuts, julienned carrots, and celery.
- Insalata alla CeasarOur take on the American-Italian classic.
- Insalata MediterraneaDiced tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, cilantro, and fresh lime juice.
- Insalata alla PrimaveraFresh green salad with fontina cheese served with a slightly garlic dressing.
- Insalata VerdeGreen leaf lettuce, walnuts, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, caper dressing.
- Insalata alla FantasiaOur equivalent of the chef's salad with prosciutto and fontina cheese.
- Penne Basilico or Pesto SaucePenne pasta or angel hair pasta served warm with olive oil and lemon juice, chopped fresh tomato and basil, and a spoonful of our fresh pesto sauce. (Pictured is the Angel Hair Basilico).
- Conchiglie Modo MioPasta shells in a creamy tomato sauce made with imported gruyere cheese, fresh ricotta, pork loin, Genoa salami, chicken breast and pancetta.
- Paglia e FienoA combination of green and white angel hair pasta. The sauce is a creamy blend of prosciutto and mushrooms.
- Gnocchi al SpinaciThese dumplings are made with spinach, eggs, ricotta and parmesan, topped with gruyere and served with a side of tomato sauce.
- Gnocchi al GustoPotato dumplings in a creamy sauce flavored with gorgonzola, the Italian blue cheese made with goat's milk, blended with garlic and walnuts in a creamy fontina cheese sauce. Served with our homemade Italian sausage in our tomato sauce.
- Rotolo VerdeA roll of fresh pasta filled with spinach, ricotta and parmesan cheese, boiled and sliced like medallions, sprinkled with gruyere cheese and served with a side of our fresh tomato sauce.
- Linguine BologneseLinguine served with a piping hot meat sauce.
- Farfalle Aglio OleoBowtie pasta with broccoli, diced roma tomatoes, chicken breast, and roasted sweet corn tossed in garlic and olive oil.
- Capelli D'Angelo Agile AspargiAngel hair pasta with prosciutto and asparagus, sautéed in a butter cream sauce.
- Linguine alla VongoleBaby clams cooked in olive oil with garlic and Italian parsley and a bit of lemon with tomato sauce or white wine sauce.
- Lasagna al FornoSheets of fresh pasta layered with an authentic Ragu di Carne, Bechamel and mushrooms, topped with a little tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella and Italian parmesan.
- Farfalline al SalmoneButterfly shaped noodles mixed with smoked salmon and green peas in a creamy sauce.
- Maccheroni VesuvianaRigatoni pasta with a chunky tomato sauce, lots of basil and garlic and fresh mozzarella stirred in at the last minute.
- Tagliatelle al CacaoCacao is added to the normal ingredients for making pasta. Served with gruyere, peas, and prosciutto cotto (ham).
- Parmigiana di MelanzaneEggplant, tomatoes, onions, parmesan, and mozzarella cheese layered in a casserole and baked in the oven.
- Linguini PuttanescaFresh tomatoes, black olives, capers, pure olive oil, and a pinch of red pepper.
- ConchigliePasta shells with a delicate flavor born from the blending of four cheeses: fontina, gruyere, fresh mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Trenette col PestoThin noodles with pure olive oil and lemon juice, chopped fresh tomato, basil, and a spoon of our fresh pesto
- Conchiglie ai Quattro Formaggi (or Alfredo Sauce)Pasta shells with a delicate flavor born from the blending together of four cheeses, gruyere, fresh mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Linguine CarbonaraServed with a crispy pancetta in a parmesan cream sauce.
- Gnocchi alla SalsicciaPotato dumplings served with the sweet Italian sausage made in our kitchen and our fresh tomato sauce.
Ravioli e Tortelli
- Tortelli di FormaggioEach ravioli is stuffed with a mixture of four cheeses: fontina, gruyere, ricotta and parmesan, with a hint of gorgonzola added. Served in a light creamy tomato sauce.
- Ravioli di CarneSmall Emilian ravioli overflowing with a mixture of several seasoned meats. Served with a mushroom cream sauce.
- Tortelli di AsparagiA type of ravioli, this fresh, homemade pasta is stuffed with asparagus, ricotta, and smoked prosciutto in a cream sauce demi-glace.
- Tortelli di SpinaciA type of ravioli, this fresh pasta "cushion" encloses a blend of pureed spinach and ricotta cheese flavored by various herbs and just a touch of pancetta.
Pizzas e Calzone
- Quattro FormaggiFour cheese pizza.
- RusticaMozzarella, salame, chicken, pork and mascarpone cheese.
- Salsiccia ItalianaTomato sauce, mozzarella, and homemade Italian sausage.
- Frutti di MareTomato sauce, garlic, red peppers, parsley, shrimps, scallops, and calamari.
- Spinaci e CarciofiCream sauce, with parmesan, chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, and mozzarella cheese.
- AmericanaTomato sauce, mozzarella, and pepperoni.
- MargheritaTomato sauce, mozzarella, and fresh basil.
- GenoveseTomato sauce, mozzarella, and pesto.
- Quattro StagioniTomato, Mozzarella, cooked prosciutto, olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts; optional anchovy
Vitello e Pollo
- Scallopini di VitelloVeal parmesan with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. Choose from the following options:
-Al Fungi: with mushroom and a cream sauce.
-Al Limone: with lemon sauce, garlic, parsley, with a slice of prosciutto, and sautéed in butter.
-Al Marsala: special sauce made with a marsala mushroom wine sauce.
- Pollo alla ForestieraTwin boneless chicken breasts with asparagus points and sun-dried tomatoes in a sherry cream sauce.
- Pollo al CarciofiTwin boneless chicken breasts with artichoke hearts and capers in a chardonnay wine sauce.
- Pollo ValdostanaTwin boneless chicken breasts topped with prosciutto and fontina cheese in a Madeira wine sauce.
- Risotto ArragostaSaffron rice with lobster, topped with sautéed shrimp and smoked salmon, served the American way with vegetables on the side.
- Risotto al FunghiSaffron rice topped with mushrooms and cream sauce.
- Risotto in CagnonWedding dish from Northern Italy - boiled Carnaroli rice with imported cheeses and served with veal rolls and a creamy prosciutto
Pesce e Carne
- Salmone ToscanoFresh salmon filet served with a basil cream sauce.
- Filetto al GorgonzolaTenderloin medallions with gorgonzola and a mushroom cream sauce.
- Portafoglio alla MoMoChoice of porterhouse trimmed and stuffed with prosciutto and gruyere, covered with a mushroom cream sauce.
- Gamberi alla MoMoTender shrimp sautéed with smoked salmon in butter with a light cognac and marsala cream sauce and a hint of almond dust.
- Ravioli di ArragostaHomemade ravioli stuffed with lobster and crabmeat, served in Saffron brandy rose sauce and topped with bay shrimps.
- Maiale al FerroGrilled pork chop in a port wine mushroom cream sauce.
- Capellini alla MoMoFresh angel hair pasta in a creamy tomato sauce made with shrimps and shredded smoked salmon. Mildly spicy.
- Tagliatelle PescadoraShrimp, scallops, and calamari with red-hued pasta ribbons served in a spicy tomato sauce. Mildly spicy.
- Lobster RavioliHomemade pasta, stuffed with lobster, crabmeat served in a saffron brandi rose sauce topped with bay shrimp.
- Bistecca alla PizzaiolaNew York Strip braised with tomato, olive, capers and given a final covering of creamy mozzarella with optional anchovy filet and
a touch of oregano.
- Veal ParmesanScallopine with mozzarella cheese and marinara
- Trota alla MugnaioBoneless rainbow trout sautéed in butter and fresh sage with a lemon, garlic, and caper sauce.
- Pollo alla MarchigianaTwin chicken breasts pan-seared and served with a slice of prosciutto and Bechamel sauce in a nest of sautéed spinach.
- Pollo ari CarciofiTwin boneless chicken breasts with mushrooms and artichoke hearts in garlic butter.
- Pollo alla ForestieraTwin boneless chicken breasts with asparagus points, sun-dried tomatoes in a sherry cream sauce.
- Pesce AspadaGrilled swordfish filet with gulf shrimp, artichoke hearts, and sun-dried tomatoes in a lemon-lime vinaigrette.
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Momo's Pasta delivery in Dallas with Uber Eats?
Yes. Momo's Pasta delivery is available on Uber Eats in Dallas.
Is Momo's Pasta delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Momo's Pasta delivery is available to your location in Dallas.
How do I order Momo's Pasta delivery online in Dallas?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Momo's Pasta menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Momo's Pasta online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Momo's Pasta here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Momo's Pasta order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Momo's Pasta order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Momo's Pasta delivery in Dallas?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Momo's Pasta order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.