Mint Indian Restaurant Menu and Delivery in Denver
Location and hours
|11:00 AM - 9:30 PM|
Mint Indian Restaurant
Picked for you
- Chicken Tikka MasalaMost popular Indian dish that is braised and simmered in creamy tomato sauce and a unique blend of spices.
- Vegetable Samosa
- Garlic Cheese Naan
- Tikka MasalaMost popular Indian dish where meat or vegetables are braised and simmered in the creamy tomato sauce and unique blend of spices.
- Konkan Calamari
- Mixed Vegetable Pakora
- Hummus with Garlic NaanGrounded chickpeas with tahini serve with homemade garlic naan.Popular
- Surf and TurfLamb boti kabab and tiger shrimp cooked in a tandoori oven to a juicy delicacy.
- Vegetable SamosaPopular
- Meat Samosa
- Kurkure ShrimpCrispy shrimp stir fried with onions, red peppers and green peppers.
- Samosa ChatTreat from the street of India , medley of samosa /savory lentil dough nut covered with sweat and tangy chickpeas true delicacy.
- Momo Chicken/VegetableSteamed dumpling served with tomato chutneys.
- Pani PuriTreat of Mumbai, Crispy parcels filled with spiced potatos, mung beans, date and tamarind chutney with aromatic water.
- Pokara MasalaAssorted mixed vegetables fritter topped with chef's special sauce.
Soup and Salad
- Mint Indian SaladMix lettuce with fresh onion, cucumber and tomatoes topped with cumin flavored raita dressing.Popular
- House Special Garden Salad with Mango VinaigretteGarden mix lettuce tossed with vegetable and cheese cubes topped with mango vinaigrette.
- Caesar Salad with Chicken TikkaRomain lettuce is tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with tandoori chargrilled chicken tikka.
- Mulligatawny SoupTraditional Indian soup, legume and chicken topped with rice.
- Lentils SoupLentil is cooked with dash of coconut.Popular
- Mint Indian Pepper Tomato ShorbaLightly spicy tomato broth, flavored with cilantro.
Mint's Chef Special Entree’
- Mint Special Murg Mussalam
- Chicken Shahjahani
- Chargrilled Salmon with Saffron MustardSalmon is grilled in tandoor and lightly simmered in mustard gravy to infuse the flavor of spices with saffron.
- Chicken Makhani or Butter ChickenChicken cooked in buttery tomato sauce to perfection.Popular
- Chicken ChennaiChicken cooked in Chennai garlic sauce with fresh spices. Serve Spicy
- Lamb ChennaiLamb cooked in Chennai garlic sauce with fresh spices. Serve Spicy
- Shahi KormaA dish of Moghul empire origin, in which meats or vegetables are braised, simmered in a rich, highly seasoned sauce thickened with ground nuts, yogurt and cream, garnish with coconut.
- House Made CurriesCubes of meat or vegetables cooked to perfection with onions and tomatoes.
- VindalooA highly seasoned dish of Goan (Indo-Portuguese) cuisine, made from meat or vegetable cooked in a sauce of vinegar, red chilies, garlic, tamarind, and spices.
- Tikka MasalaMost popular Indian dish where meat or vegetables are braised and simmered in the creamy tomato sauce and unique blend of spices.Popular
- Chicken Tikka MasalaPopular
- Rogan JoshTrue Kashmiri delicacy, traditionally goat /lamb or chicken is cooked with aromatic spices, Kashmiri paprika and hint of almond.
Traditional Vegetarian Entree’
- Aloo Mutter
- Aloo Gobi
- Mutter PaneerCubes of paneer and green peas in tomato base gravy finishes with dash of cream.
- Baigare BaiganSpecialty of Deccans , true delicacy , Indian small eggplant is simmered in the tamarind base gravy with dash of peanut.
- Baigan BharthaTrue delicacy of Punjab,eggplant is roasted and mashed ,cooked with spices.
- Bhindi MasalaOkra is sauted with spices with chunk of onions.
- Chole BaturGarbanzo beans is beautifully cooked to perfection served traditionally with bature, a fried bread.
- Dal MakhniWhole lentils cooked in rich makhai sauce finished with indian spices.Popular
- Tarka DalYellow centils tampered with indian spices.
- Panner Butter MasalaCubes of panner cooked with butter sauce.Popular
- Malai KaftaVegitable ball in Malai sauce.
- Mushroom MutterMushroom and peas cooked with onions and tamatos.
- Chana MasalaGarbanzo Beans Cooked To Perfection With Spices.Popular
- Tandoori Chicken
- Grande Tandoori Platter
- Awadhi Chicken TikkaChicken cubes marinated with yogurt and spices ,char grilled to perfection.Popular
- Kalmi KababChicken marinated with cream, cashewnut and yogurt ,chargrilled to perfection.
- Murgh Achari KababChicken marinated with tangy masala ,char grilled to perfection.
- Lamb Boti KababCubes of lamb marinated overnight cooked to perfection in tandoori chargrill.
- Nawabi Hyderabadi Seekh KababMince lean meat of lamb mixed with chicken skewered and cooked in the tandoor chargrill to perfection.
- Tandoori ShrimpTangibly marinated tiger shrimp is chargrilled in tandoor to perfection and serve with buttery lemon sauce.
- Chicken TrioAssorted three chicken kebab of your choice cooked to perfection and serve.
- Lamb Kadai
- Chicken Kadai
- Fish Kadai
- Shrimp Kadai
- Panner KadaiPopular
- Hyderabadi Curry
- Chettinad CurryChettinad cuisine, most renowned fare in the Tamil Nadu repertoire. Freshly roasted ground spices used in curry most vibrant and spicy curry, true delicacy.Popular
- BiryaniA true delicacy, Jem of Moghuls pass on to deccani cuisine and so on, where rice is cooked into air tight pot with meat or vegetables so that every morsel of rice gets the flavor of the dish.Popular
Mint Special Indo-Chinese
- Chilli ChickenCubes of chicken batter fried with rice flour tossed in homemade chili sauce.
- Chicken 65Very popular in South India; chicken cubes are battered and fried with rice flour and tossed in lightly spicy yogurt sauce with curry leavesPopular
- Gobi 65Very popular in South India; cauliflower cubes are battered and fried with rice flour and tossed in lightly spicy yogurt sauce with curry leaves.
- Mushroom 65Very popular in south India; mushroom cubes are battered and fried with rice flour and tossed in lightly spicy yogurt sauce with curry leaves.
- Chilli PaneerCubes of paneer batter fried with rice flour tossed in home-made chili sauce.
Mint Special Bread
- NaanNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).Popular
- Garlc NaanNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).Popular
- Keema NaanNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).
- Peshawari NaanNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).
- ParathaNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).
- Bullet NaanNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).
- Mint's India Special NaanNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).
- Cheese NaanNaan is the bread freshly baked in the Tandoor (clay oven).
- Bread Baskets
- RotiRoti is made of whole-wheat flour.
- Garlic Cheese NaanPopular
- RasMalaiSteamed cheese dumpling soaked in sweetened milk.Popular
- Mango CustardTropical Fruit salad in custard sauce
- Carrots HalwaSweet pudding made with carrot.
- Mom's Rice PuddingMint special rice pudding enriched with dry fruit.Popular
- Mint Specials KulfiTraditional Indian ice cream ask server for available flavors.
- Trimita'sCombination of lentil pudding, rasmalai and kulfi with caramel compote.
- Gulab JamunSpongy milk balls soaked in rose-scented sweet syrup.
- Mango Lassi
- Hot/Iced Chai
- Coke ProductsPopular
- Strawberry Lassi
- Rose Milk
- Chocolate Milk
- Saffron RicePopular
- Onion Chutney
- Mango Chutney
- Basmati RicePopular
- Onion and Chili
- Plain Yogurt
- Mint Chutney
- Tamarind Chutney
- Achar-Indian Pickle
Frequently asked questions
Can I order Mint Indian Restaurant delivery in Denver with Uber Eats?
Yes. Mint Indian Restaurant delivery is available on Uber Eats in Denver.
Is Mint Indian Restaurant delivery available near me?
Enter your address to see if Mint Indian Restaurant delivery is available to your location in Denver.
How do I order Mint Indian Restaurant delivery online in Denver?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Mint Indian Restaurant menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
Where can I find Mint Indian Restaurant online menu prices?
View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Mint Indian Restaurant here on this page.
How do I get free delivery on my Mint Indian Restaurant order?
To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.
How do I pay for my Mint Indian Restaurant order?
Payment is handled via your Uber Eats account.
What’s the best thing to order for Mint Indian Restaurant delivery in Denver?
If you’re in need of some suggestions for your Mint Indian Restaurant order, check out the items showcased in “Picked for you” on this page.