Melanee Thai Menu and Delivery in Los Angeles
Location and hours
|05:00 PM - 01:30 AM||Menu|
|Monday - Thursday|
|12:00 PM - 01:30 AM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 03:00 PM||Lunch|
|12:00 PM - 02:00 AM||Menu|
|11:00 AM - 03:00 PM||Lunch|
|05:00 PM - 02:00 AM||Menu|
- Picked for you
- Davids SpecialSpicy minced chicken over coconut rice topped with fried egg and vegetables.
- Yellow Curry Chicken with Noodlesmild yellow curry,white meat chicken with rice noodles.(gluten free)
- Yellow Curry Tofu and Broccoli with Noodlesyellow curry (medium spicy),fried tofu,broccoli and rice noodles.(vegetarian)
- Red Curry Chicken with Noodlesmedium spicy red curry, white meat chicken with rice noodles.(gluten free)
- Pad Thaiwithout peanut.
- Family Style Meal- Appetizers
- 8-10 Meal Package Starter, PotstickerServes 8-10 people, or enough for 8-10 Meals. Chicken or Vegetable.
- 8-10 Meal Package, Crispy Spring RollServes 8-10 people, or enough for 8-10 Meals.
- Family Style Meals- Rice
- 2-3 Meal Package Side, Big Boy Fried RiceServes 2-3 people, or enough for 2-3 Meals. White meat chicken, rice, onions, eggs, peas and carrots.
- Chef Recommended
- Picolos SpecialYellow curry chicken over mango rice.
- Crystals SpecialGarlic pork over chicken fried rice.
- Paulinas SpecialGinger,white meat chicken and vegetables over brown and wild rice.
- Pauls SpecialShrimp with garlic served with broccoli and noodles.
- Ryans SpecialSauteed green vegetables , broccoli, and white meat chicken over brown and wild rice.
- Sams SpecialSpicy chicken, vegetables over brown and wild rice.
- David's SpecialSpicy minced chicken served over coconut rice with steamed vegetables topped with a fried egg.
- Thai BBQ Chicken with Coconut Rice
- Pad thai chicken with coconut rice
- Orange Chichen with Coconut Rice
- Fried Shrimp Rolls And Coconut Rice
- Garlic chicken, vegetables and coconut rice
- Garlic tofu, vegetables and coconut rice
- Thai Spicy Crispy Pork Belly, vegetables and fried egg over white rice.
- GARLIC NOODLES AND WHITE MEAT CHICKEN
- SHADNICKgarlic shrimp with coconut rice.
- Ruth’s specialspicy red curry, soy chicken , vegetables,chilies over coconut rice.(vegan)***spicy
- Steamed Dumplings
- Crispy Spring RollsVegetables.
- ShumaiPork and shrimp.
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Fish CakeTod mun pla.
- Fried Shrimp Rolls
- Cream Cheese Wonton
- Tom Yum SoupChicken and mushrooms. Hot and sour soup with chicken and mushrooms.
- Tom Yum Goong SoupHot and sour soup with shrimp and mushrooms.
- Tom Kar SoupChicken and mushrooms. Hot and sour coconut soup with chicken and mushrooms.
- Tom Kar Goong SoupHot and sour coconut soup with shrimp and mushrooms.
- Miso Tofu Soup
- Wonton SoupChicken and vegetables cooked in chicken broth.
- Tom Yum Seafood SoupHot and sour soup with an array of fresh seafood.
- Pho SoupAromatic herbal broth with chicken breast and rice noodles.
- Thai Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Spicy Thai Boat Noodles Soup with Beef
- Mixed Vegetables Soup
- Green Papaya Saladwith peanuts
- House Salad with Ginger Dressing
- Thai Chicken Salad GreensTopped with steamed chicken breast and peanut sauce dressing.
- Spicy Chicken Salad (Larb)Ground chicken tossed in spicy lime dressing.
- Yum Yai SaladBoiled chicken, egg, and shrimp over a bed of lettuce with peanut sauce, and sweet and sour sauce.
- Spicy Grilled Beef SaladTossed with spicy lime dressing.
- Asian Noodle Soup
- Thai Boat NoodleRice noodle with beef, bean sprout, green onions, and cilantro in beef broth.spicy
- Chicken PhoRice noodle with chicken, green onions, cilantro, and basil in chicken broth.
- Beef PhoRice noodle with beef, green onions, cilantro, and basil in beef broth.
- Vegan PhoRice noodle with vegetables, green onions, cilantro, and basil in vegetables broth.
- Chicken Tom Yum Noodle SoupChicken slices, mushrooms and rice noodle in tom yum soup flavored with lemongrass, lime juice, and chili paste.
- Chicken Tom Kah Noodle SoupChicken slices, mushrooms and rice noodle in coconut soup flavored with lemongrass, lime juice, and chili paste.
- Khao SoiChicken slices, noodle, and bean sprouts in curry soup.
- Thai Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Noodle SoupRice noodle, chicken, bean sprouts, green onions, and cilantro in chicken broth.
- BBQ Pork Miso RamenSliced BBQ pork, seaweed, and bean sprouts in miso broth.
- BBQ Pork Noodle Soupbbq pork, green onions and rice noodles (gluten free)
- Thai BBQ Chicken
- Orange Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Thai Chili FishLightly fried fish of the day topped with chili sauce.
- Fillet of SoleLightly fried fish and topped with red curry.
- Steamed Fillet of SoleTopped with fresh ginger and house gravy.
- Spicy Basil with Seafood
- The Noodle Station
- Sriracha NoodlesFlat rice noodles with egg, onions, and vegetables.
- Pad Thaiwithout peanut.
- Drunken NoodleFlat rice noodle with bell peppers and onions.
- Bangkok Noodle (Pad See Ew)Flat rice noodle, egg, and vegetables.
- Rad NarFlat rice noodles topped with house gravy sauce.
- Lo MeinStir fried noodle with vegetables.
- Melanee NoodleGlass noodles with egg and vegetables.
- Steamed chicken dumplings ,onions, garlic and flat rice noodles with ginger sauce
- Curry Noodles-rice noodles, vegetables,white meat chicken and medium curry sauce.
- After Dark Noodle (very spicy +tasty +sweet)rice noodles, white meat chicken, pineapple,vegetables, chilies and spicy sauce.
- Yellow curry shrimp with noodlesmild yellow curry,shrimp and rice noodles (gluten free)
- Yellow curry broccoli with noodlesmild yellow curry,broccoli and rice noodles (gluten free)vegetarian
- Yellow curry chicken with noodlesmild yellow curry,white meat chicken over rice noodles.(gluten free)
- Tasty Noodle with chickenrice noodles,white meat chicken + sweet and tasty sauce.
- Garlic and Black PepperServed with steamed vegetables.
- Spicy BasilServed with steamed vegetables.
- Kung PaoRoasted peanuts sauteed with sauteed and roasted chili peppers.
- Cashew NutRoasted cashew nuts sauteed with onions.
- BroccoliSauteed with a touch of garlic.
- Sweet and SourFresh pineapple, onion, carrot, and bell pepper in special pungent sauce.
- Yellow CurryHot & spicy. Kang kare with potatoes, carrots, and white onion.
- Red CurryPanang spicy house curry.
- Green Curry
- Pineapple CurryWith pineapple chunks.
- Mixed VegetablesSauteed with a touch of garlic.
- Massaman CurryComes with potatoes, onions, and peanuts.
- Rice Dishes
- Thai Fried Rice
- Spicy Basil Fried Rice
- Melanee Fried RiceWith chicken, beef, and shrimps.
- Hawaiian Fried RiceWith pineapple, shrimps,stir-fried egg and onions.
- Special Brown RiceStirred fried brown rice with veggies, and eggs.
- Seafood Fried RiceWith shrimps and scallops.
- Crispy sweet chili chicken and fried riceNo vegetables.
- BBQ pork fried rice
- Crispy Orange Chicken and Fried Riceorange chicken (white meat),broccoli and fried rice
- Yellow curry chicken and white ricemild yellow curry,white meat chicken over white rice
- After Dark Fried Ricefried rice with white meat chicken,egg ,black soy sauce +sweet chili fried egg.
- Green curry chicken and coconut ricemedium spicy green curry,white meat chicken over coconut rice.(gluten free)
- Broccoli chicken and brown ricebroccoli,white meat chicken,garlic sauce over brown and wild rice
- Vegetables and Tofu
- Sauteed String Beans
- Sauteed Spinach
- Garlic Eggplant with Basil
- Orange Tofu
- Red Curry Vegetables
- Mixed Vegetables
- Vegetable DeluxeSauteed mixed green vegetables
- Chef Paul's
- Kerrys and Eriks SpecialSpicy minced white meat chicken over spicy sriracha noodles.
- Spicy Marinated Grilled PorkServed over Thai style flat rice noodle. Grilled pork, garlic, onions, bean sprouts, Thai chilies, and flat rice noodles.
- Thai Spicy Crispy Pork Belly Stir Fried with Chinese broccoliWith Chinese broccoli, garlic and Thai chili.
- Linguine with Chicken and Thai Peanut SauceChicken white meat, pineapple, linguine, and Thai peanut sauce.
- Spicy Grilled Beef Over RiceGrilled beef, onions, cilantro, spicy sauce, and white rice.
- Half and Half NoodlesHalf pad Thai and half pad see ew noodles with chicken.
- Paul’s Noodlerice noodle & white meat chicken topped with homemade peanut sauce.
- Garlic shrimp with pineapple rice
- Paul's Street Food
- Pad Thai SavoeyRice noodles, white meat chicken, bean sprouts, and peanut with spicy pad Thai sauce.
- Kuai Tiag ReauThai boat noodle soup. Rice noodles with beef, bean sprouts, green onions, dried garlic and cilantro in spicy beef broth.
- Ka Pow Gai Sub Rac Khaominced white meat chicken, garlic, chilies, and basil over white rice.
- Kuay Tiaw Tom Yum Gai SubRice noodles, minced white meat chicken, bean sprouts, green onions, cilantro, dried garlic, and peanut in spicy chicken broth.
- Kuay Tiaw Khua GaiStir fried flat rice noodles, egg, white meat chicken, bean sprouts, and onions.
- MoopingkhaoniagGrilled marinated pork with garlic served with sticky rice.
- Som Tum Gai Yang Kaho NiaoPapaya salad with peanut, Thai BBQ chicken, and sticky rice.
- Gang Keowan Gai Rad KhaoSpicy green curry chicken, vegetables ,and chilies over white rice.
- Kha Nom Chin Nam YaThe Southern style fish curry sauce with thin rice noodles, fish balls, , carrots, cabbages, and basil.
- Ba Mee Jap GangWorkman noodle. Stir fried wheat noodles with cabbages, carrots, broccoli, and bean sprouts.
- Khao KaijeawThai omelet on white rice served with sriracha hot chili sauce.
- Phak Khana Mu Krob Rad KhaoSauteed gallan, garlic, chilies, and crispy pork over rice.
- Khao Moo DaengRoasted red pork, vegetables over white rice, and house special sauce.
- Vegan Offerings
- Crispy Rolls Vegetables
- Steamed Dumplings Vegetables
- Potstickers Vegetables
- Fresh Rolls Vegetables
- Tom Yum Vegetables SoupHot and sour soup with vegetables and mushrooms.
- Tom Kha Vegetables SoupHot and sour coconut soup with vegetables and mushrooms.
- Pho Vegetables SoupAromatic herbal broth with vegetables and rice noodles.
- Thai Spicy Vegetable Noodles SoupSpicy vegetables broth with vegetables and rice noodles.
- Tofu Miso Ramen
- Red Curry Soy ChickenSpicy panang curry with vegetables.
- Orange Soy ChickenLightly battered soy chicken with steamed broccoli.
- Kung Pao Soy ChickenRoasted peanuts sauteed with carrots, onions, and spicy sauce.
- Cashew Nut Soy ChickenRoasted cashew nuts sauteed with carrots, onions, and spicy sauce.
- Spicy Basil Soy ChickenServed with steamed vegetables.
- Garlic Eggplant Soy ChickenSauteed with ginger, onions, and bell peppers.
- Broccoli Soy ChickenSauteed with a touch of garlic.
- Garlic Soy ChickenServed with steamed vegetables.
- Pad Thai Noodle with VegetablesFamous thin rice noodle, green onion, bean sprouts
- Pad See Ew Noodle with VegetablesFlat rice noodle, vegetables, and sweet soy sauce.
- Spicy Drunken Noodle with VegetablesFlat rice noodle, onion, garlic, and chili.
- Chow Mein Noodle with Vegetables
- Sriracha Noodle with Vegetables
- Thai Fried Rice with Vegetables
- Spicy Fried Rice with Vegetables
- Special Brown Rice with Vegetables
- Pineapple Fried Rice with Vegetables
- Spicy Basil Soy Chicken, Vegetables and Coconut Rice
- Steamed White Rice
- Coconut Rice
- Steamed Brown Wild Rice
- Peanut sauce
- Curry rice
- Sweet rice and mango (seasonal)
- Thai Iced TeaWith non diary creamer.
- Thai Iced CoffeeWith non diary creamer.
- Regular Iced Tea
- Sparkling Water
- Bottled Water
- Melanee ice teaMelanee ice tea
- BIG BOY
- BIG BOY PADTHAIwhite meat chicken,rice noodles,green onions and bean sprouts.(no substitutions)serves 2-3 people
- BIG BOY FRIED RICE
- RICE SOUP
- Chicken Rice Soup (gluten free)white meat chicken,white rice and green onions.
- Shrimp Rice Soup (gluten free)shrimps, white rice and green onions.
- Vegetables Rice Soup (gluten free)broccoli,spinach ,carrots and white rice.(vegan)
- Thai Coconut Rice Soup (gluten free)white meat chicken,white rice,coconut milk and lime juice.
Can I order Melanee Thai delivery in Los Angeles with Uber Eats?
Yes. Melanee Thai delivery is available on Uber Eats in Los Angeles.
Is Melanee Thai delivery available near me?
Melanee Thai delivery might not be available everywhere in Los Angeles, so enter your address to see if it’s available near you.
How do I order Melanee Thai delivery online in Los Angeles?
There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. After you’ve looked over the Melanee Thai menu, simply choose the items you’d like to order and add them to your cart. Next, you’ll be able to review, place, and track your order.
What’s the best thing to order for Melanee Thai delivery in Los Angeles?
What’s best at Melanee Thai is totally up to you and your personal preference. If you’re in need of some inspiration, consider trying one of the items featured in “Picked for you.”
How do I get $0 Delivery Fee at Melanee Thai in Los Angeles?
The Delivery Fees may vary depending on a number of factors, like your location. Enter your Los Angeles address to see the current Delivery Fee. You can also explore the Uber Eats membership and subscription options available in your area to see if you can save money on Melanee Thai delivery with $0 Delivery Fee on select orders.